A few setup questions

Any questions? Need some help?
Crowtservo

A few setup questions

Post by Crowtservo »

I tried to find answers to these questions on the boards but had no luck. Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I set up Filebot to replace the EG+SCRU+theRenamer function I was using and so far it is much simpler and overall better. I have a few modification questions that I have been unable to figure out on my own.

1. I have two different directories for movies and TV shows (E:/Movies and F:/TV Shows). How do I set these different output paths? I read somewhere that I can set up absolute paths for each but I'm not sure how to do this.

2. Can I set the script to ignore certain uTorrent labels? (I.e. music which I handle separately? Or will it automatically ignore music?). Also on this note what happens when I download something that is neither a movie nor a tv show (a program for example? I assume the process just fails and closes?)

3. I thought I could turnoff subtitle download by changing def:subtitles=y to ...=n but it seems to still download a subtitles file (or at least I assume that's what the .srt file is). What am I doing wrong here? Additionally, would it be possible to only download subtitles for Movies?

Thanks so much!
rednoah
The Source

Re: A few setup questions

Post by rednoah »

I'm assuming you're talking about fn:utorrent-postprocess.

1. For that you'll need to override the format for each category. Check the "Customize Paths" section and define your own path/naming scheme.

2. This is already in there. By default it'll ignore anything with these tags: music, audio, ebook, ..., see code for details.

You you need more customized behaviour you can modify this function:

Code: Select all

def forceIgnore(f) {
	tryQuietly{ ut_label } =~ /^(?i:Music|Audio|Ebook|other|what.cd|waffles.fm)/
}
3. It's off by default if you don't set --def subtitles=y. Also --def subtitles=n works. If you just want movies you'll have to modify the script a tiny little bit.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Crowtservo

Post by Crowtservo »

Thanks for the speedy response! Sorry forgot to mention this was for uTorrent postprocess.

I will fiddle with the customize paths item. I assume setting --def "seriesFormat=F:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}" ""movieFormat=E:/Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}" will do the trick but I'll try it out.

I tried out a few music torrents and the process didn't start. Perfect!

I removed the def subtitles altogether and it worked. Modifying the script for movies only subtitles is a project for another day.

Thanks again. Love the program. Keep up the great work!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Not quite:
F:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn} => {fn} means original filename so you might get something like F:/TV Shows/The IT Crowd/1e06-Aunt Irma Visits.mkv

@see
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/naming.html

PS: Here's the current default formats from the script:

Code: Select all

def format = [
	tvs:   tryQuietly{ seriesFormat } ?: '''TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? "Special" : "Season "+s}/{n} - {episode.special ? "S00E"+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}''',
	anime: tryQuietly{ animeFormat  } ?: '''Anime/{n}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}''',
	mov:   tryQuietly{ movieFormat  } ?: '''Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){" CD$pi"}{".$lang"}'''
]
Crowtservo

Post by Crowtservo »

Came back to ask exactly that question haha. Got it set up exactly how I want it now. Thanks again.

I can't believe how much more seamlessly this works as compared to what I was doing before. Now I just need to setup the vbscript to prevent a command window opening and it will be perfect.

Sent a small donation since this software is definitely worth paying for. Keep it up rednoah!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Appreciated! :) You're the first person to use my Donate button in the forums! :D
Demerzel

Post by Demerzel »

Im doing this in utorrent.

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "E:/torrents" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=y artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def "seriesFormat=C:/TV/{n}/{fn}" ""movieFormat=E:/{n} {y}/{fn}"

cmd output is:

but nothing is happening.. files is still in default folder folder
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You didn't pass in the movieFormat parameter correctly. Messed up the quotes somewhere.
Demerzel

Post by Demerzel »

oh one / to few :D
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Re: 2
The next version of FileBot will come with basic support for processing music and it'll become part of the utorrent-script by default as well.

@see
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... ?f=3&t=439