RARs not extracting

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
heed

RARs not extracting

Post by heed »

Hi Red filebot seems to be working fine except it will not extract RARs at all now, don't know what i did,,, it still moves and renames unzipped files fine, but if it's zipped nada, any ideas? using latest version.
rednoah
The Source

Re: RARs not extracting

Post by rednoah »

What does the console output say?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
heed

Post by heed »

Not sure what you mean, I have both versions installed the windows store version and the command line or old version, and i have the following script after torrents are downloaded in Vuze which has been working great for almost 2 yrs..

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "j:/" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Thanks for the quick response.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please change

--log-file amc.log
to

--log-file C:/amc.log
an then have a look at what C:/amc.log says after Vuze has successfully called filebot.

Please have a look at the FAQ if you want to know where the default log location is so you can check out previously written logs.

Please open CMD and run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
heed

Post by heed »

Thanks for the info, I got it fixed, somewhere along the line i installed a 32 bit version of java instead of 64 bit, really weird tho, i mean everything worked except for unzipping, oh well, thanks again.