A bit of odd behavior of utorrent script

Any questions? Need some help?
belgarth

A bit of odd behavior of utorrent script

Post by belgarth »

When running utorrent script with the following log:
Input: /home/belgarth/Downloads/.torrents-complete/Revenge.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION/revenge.211.720p-dimension/Revenge.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:Revenge] => [Revenge.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Revenge]
Fetching episode data for [Revenge]
Fetching episode data for [Revenge (2005)]
Fetching episode data for [Revenge of the creation]
Include [Revenge - 1x01 - Pilot]
Include [Resurrection - 1x01 - ]
Include [Resurrection - 1x02 - ]
Include [Resurrection - 1x03 - ]
Include [Revenge of the creation - 1x01 - ]

Why is it even looking at Resurrection? It doesn't mention looking for Resurrection in the "Fetching episode data for" section.
On 3.2 It actually ended up picking One of the Resurrection episodes as the best match, but now on 3.3 it is picking the correct Revenge episode, but I still don't understand why it is even part of the consideration and just want to make sure it isn't some sort of bug.
rednoah
The Source

Re: A bit of odd behavior of utorrent script

Post by rednoah »

You could check with Episodes panel what data filebot is getting back from thetvdb. I can only guess those invalid episodes were part of the episode data somehow.

I see that all these invalid episodes don't have an episode title. You could exclude that via --filter "!t.empty"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
belgarth

Post by belgarth »

The issue isn't why the Resurrection episode data is empty (ie without title). That I believe is to be expected given the entries for the show at http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid ... 2981&lid=7

The question is why is the Resurrection show being considered a candidate for Revenge. What is leading to fetching data for Resurrection when there is no mention of resurrection in the filename. Is that something coming from filebot or thetvdb?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Every episode is considered a potential match. Maybe you excluded the correct episode match and this is "the option left". Where it came from I don't know. I can't reproduce it. Maybe there is a faulty nfo file with the wrong link. Of Resurrection is the episode title of some badly formatted episode etc Send me the whole file structure to test with.

I couldn't reproduce the issue. Also I didn't even get Revenge (2005) as part of my search results.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.