Can I combine utorrent w/"Store files on multiple drive"

Any questions? Need some help?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Can I combine utorrent w/"Store files on multiple drive"

Post by rednoah »

Check your format: It starts with \ not \\ because \ is an escape character for String values, e.g. \n = newline, \\ = \

Just put in the \\ as literal outside of the code parts:

Code: Select all

\\{["server1/tv1", "server2/tv2", "server3/tv3"]...
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Got it. Thanks. Now as I think ahead, how would I write this for the CLI then?

\"\\{["serverl/tvl",...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I have no idea. Maybe "\\server" works, or maybe "\\\\server". Just try.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Hey rednoah,

Just wanted to let you know that I got it to work! :D

I have just used the GUI interface and it moved and renamed file without a problem. I solved the server problem that I had by writing the directory like this

{[\\\\TITANSERVER/1media.3tb/...
It correctly put the files within folders that were already established (e.g. American Dad! file was put on a drive that had very little space, but had the file structure for American Dad!) and

It correctly started a new file structure for a episode file that I never had within my collection on to the drive with the most space (e.g. Bones episode was placed on to the drive with the most space and the folder system was created like ...\Bones\Bones Season 08\Bones.S08E12.The Corpse on the Canopy.[480p].[x264].[AAC].[2ch].[HDTV].mp4)

So all works. Now for the touch up stuff. Remember how under the episode format there was a display issue with showing the 1media.3tb how it only showed 1media? Well under the new names it is doing the same thing even though when the file is renamed it goes to the correct place (i.e. 1media.3tb not 1media).

So I'll start to play with the CLI now and see what happens.
-S
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Ok here is the code that works with the CLI

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess "\\TITANSERVER/3media.2tb/TV Shows 1/Parks and Recreation/PAR" --def "seriesFormat={[\"\\\\TITANSERVER/4media.2tb/TV Shows 2\",\"\\\\TITANSERVER/3media.2tb/TV Shows 1\",\"\\\\TITANSERVER/1media.3tb/TV Shows 3\"].collect{\"$it/$n\" as File}.sort{ a,b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.listPath().reverse().findResult{ it.freeSpace ?: null } <=> b.listPath().reverse().findResult{ it.freeSpace ?: null } }.last()}\{n} Season {s.pad(2)}\{n}.{s00e00}.{t}{[vf]}{[vc]}{[ac]}{[af]}{[source]}" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict
I need some help making one more change. The end area

{t}{[vf]}{[vc]}{[ac]}{[af]}{[source]}
is nice, however everything is smashed together. I would love it if there were spaces between the output of vf, vc, ac, etc. or even better is if I were to have . between the outputs. I can put a dot between the outputs so it looks like this

{t}.{[vf]}.{[vc]}.{[ac]}.{[af]}.{[source]}
But if there isn't a value for the output, then I get 2 .. in a row which looks bad.

I have tried to use "" and \ around blank spaces or .or both but nothing seems to be giving me the results I need. I saw someone who posted about a similar issue. Okam posted under the thread "How about sharing our format expressions?" but I think he was using the GUI.

Any ideas?
-S
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Look a the examples. GUI/CLI formatting engine is exactly the same.

HINT: I do things like {'S'+s} for a reason. {expressions} work as whole or fail as a whole. ;)