Need help with special episodes please.... New to filebot - have got it working, but

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
mterrill

Need help with special episodes please.... New to filebot - have got it working, but

Post by mterrill »

Hi,

I am new to filebot, purchased it off the Windows store....

I have got it working, but need help with special episodes and naming folders etc....

Currently is an Episode has S00E01 it would be put into the root of the TV show folder, how do I get it to put the special episode into a folder such as season0? or do I need to change the way I store special episodes? I am using Kodi...

Any help would be much appreciated.... Thanks

Code: Select all

{n.colon(" - ")}/{'Season'+s}/{n.colon(" - ")} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'")
.lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1').colon(" - ")}
rednoah
The Source

Re: Need help with special episodes please.... New to filebot - have got it working, but

Post by rednoah »

Have you considered just using {plex} or do you really want to take full control with you custom format?

Here's the code for having a Specials folder for Specials instead of a Season 01 folder:

{regular ? 'Season ' + s.pad(2) : 'Specials'}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mterrill

Re: Need help with special episodes please.... New to filebot - have got it working, but

Post by mterrill »

rednoah wrote: 22 May 2018, 05:29 Have you considered just using {plex} or do you really want to take full control with you custom format?

Here's the code for having a Specials folder for Specials instead of a Season 01 folder:

{regular ? 'Season ' + s.pad(2) : 'Specials'}
Thanks for your reply....

I considered the plex option, but I have a huge collection, so need to keep it consistent with the way that is all named and sorted... unfortunately! I am guessing using plex is ok if I use Kodi?

So, My original naming scheme should have given me a Season0? I need a season0
mterrill

Post by mterrill »

OK, just tested my original again...

Test File Name: "13 Reasons Why - S00E02 - Beyond the Reasons Season 2.mkv"

The issue is it Never puts the file into D:\TV to Move\13 Reasons Why\Season0

It only ever goes to D:\TV to Move\13 Reasons Why\13 Reasons Why - S00E02 - Beyond the Reasons Season 2.mkv

what could be wrong.... with

D:/TV To Move/{n.colon(" - ")}/{'Season'+s}/{n.colon(" - ")} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'")
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

In your format, replace

{'Season'+s}
with

{regular ? 'Season' + s : 'Season0'}
Does this make sense?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

I use this

{'/'+any{"Season ${s.pad(2)}"}{'Season 00'}}

{n.colon(" - ")}{'/'+any{"Season ${s.pad(2)}"}{'Season 00'}}/{n.colon(" - ")} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'")
mterrill

Post by mterrill »

Thanks very much kim and rednoah, I will give them a go....