AMC Script not moving the videos

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
DarkVodka34

AMC Script not moving the videos

Post by DarkVodka34 »

I have this

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "/sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/" --output "/sharedfolders/Media/Videos/Anime" --def "seriesFormat=S:/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"
not sure if its correct but it will not move the videos any idea why?

Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E01 - I Have No Idea Who Goes to Bed.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E02 - Do Something, to Something, to Somewhere.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E03 - The Antimony of Their Temperatures.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E04 - A Mother and a Body Pillow for the Night.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E05 - Even if I Were to Be Cursed.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E06 - Delicate Like a Glass Ball.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E07 - The Things Unseen by a Seer.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E08 - Like a Curse One Cannot Escape.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E09 - The Returnee Seems Somehow Strange.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E10 - The Sadistic Person is No Where to be Seen.mkv
Input: /sharedfolders/Media/Leeching Done/Anime/C³/Season 1/C³ - S01E11 - The Insane Believer is Somewhere.mkv
Group: [tvs:c] => [C³ - S01E01 - I Have No Idea Who Goes to Bed.mkv, C³ - S01E02 - Do Something, to Something, to Somewhere.mkv, C³ - S01E03 - The Antimony of Their Temperatures.mkv, C³ - S01E04 - A Mother and a Body Pillow for the Night.mkv, C³ - S01E05 - Even if I Were to Be Cursed.mkv, C³ - S01E06 - Delicate Like a Glass Ball.mkv, C³ - S01E07 - The Things Unseen by a Seer.mkv, C³ - S01E08 - Like a Curse One Cannot Escape.mkv, C³ - S01E09 - The Returnee Seems Somehow Strange.mkv, C³ - S01E10 - The Sadistic Person is No Where to be Seen.mkv, C³ - S01E11 - The Insane Believer is Somewhere.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [C³]
CmdlineException: Multiple options: Advanced auto-selection requires -non-strict matching: []
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Script not moving the videos

Post by rednoah »

CmdlineException: Multiple options: Advanced auto-selection requires -non-strict matching: []
Have you tried -non-strict yet?

Though there seems to be an odd empty list of options at the end... I guess this one just doesn't work. What version of FileBot are you using anyway?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.