Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileExecption

Support for Windows users
dacari
Donor

Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileExecption

Post by dacari »

I am trying to get filebot working on new W10 PC clean install but getting java exception error. Script Executes fine when called from CMD line but when run from utorrent get the following error:
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileExecption:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.8.2 (r5789)
JNA Native: 5.2.2
MediaInfo: 18.05
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2018-08-14 (r534)
Groovy: 2.5.1
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 10.0.2
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 982 MB Max Memory / 37 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
License: FileBot License P4316452 (Valid-Until: 2019-08-19)
Done ?(?????)?
I can't locate the log to include. I am copying the AMC script from another machine that works. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help With Java

Post by rednoah »

* What exactly are you doing?
* Is the GUI not working?
* Is the CLI not working?
* Is FileBot not starting?
* Is FileBot starting normally but then shows this error message when you do perform some specific operation?
* Is not not renaming certain files located on a remote file system?

:arrow: Please provide a lot more detail.

:arrow: By default, logs are stored in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\PointPlanck.FileBot_*\LocalCache\Roaming\FileBot. Please read the FAQ for details. This applies go GUI logs, not CLI logs, where the location is up to you.

:arrow: The amc script (assuming you're using the amc script) stores logs wherever you chose via the --log-file option, e.g. --log-file C:/Logs/amc.log and relative to --output if you specify a relative log file. Make sure that the log file is writable.

:arrow: If you are using the amc script, please post the command and console output: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1868

:arrow: If you are using the amc script in an automated setup, what does the console say if you call it yourself?

:idea: The keywords in Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileExecption are Illegal Argument and NoSuchFile and not java. NoSuchFile indicates certain files don't exist (or appear as if they don't exist due to permissions). Illegal Argument at the beginning of the amc script indicates that you're passing bad file paths as arguments, i.e. telling filebot to process files that don't exist.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.