POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Fully Automated Media Center

Post by rednoah »

What's the cmdline output? If you're using --action hardlink it'll do that or print errors if it doesn't work. Make sure you're using Java 7, on linux you don't need to be root to create hardlinks.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
beeblebrox42

Post by beeblebrox42 »

rednoah wrote:What's the cmdline output? If you're using --action hardlink it'll do that or print errors if it doesn't work. Make sure you're using Java 7, on linux you don't need to be root to create hardlinks.
Thanks for the rapid response. I knew hardlinks in linux normally didn't require root, thought it was a java limitation.

If hardlinking requires Java 7 that might be the issue. I am using OpenJDK 1.6.0_24. I'll try to see if can upgrade to 1.7 and report back.

Code: Select all

FileBot 3.2 (r1372)
JNA Native: 3.5.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.61
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
Extended Attributes: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Ljava/nio/file/attribute/BasicFileAttributeView;
GVFS: OK
OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.6.0_24 (headless)
64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
Linux (amd64)
Here is an example of one of the renames. There were no errors but only the to directory structure was created.

[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/torrents/finished/NCIS.S10E01.HDTV.x264-LOL/ncis.1001.hdtv-lol/NCIS.S10E01.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4] to [/mnt/torrents/organized/TV Shows/NCIS/Season 10/NCIS - S10E01 - Extreme Prejudice.mp4]
beeblebrox42

Post by beeblebrox42 »

Switching to OpenJDK 1.7 fixed the issue, thanks again.
paddym

Post by paddym »

Hey Folks,

Brand new Nubie here I've been thinking about automating my xbmc setup for downloading and I'm absolutely blown away by what this script says it does.
Great work!

My question is probably stupid, where do I put this actual script file? I know you have steps entering it into uTorrent etc but what about other steps like saving the script somewhere?

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You don't have to do anything. Just copy and paste the cmd and it'll work out of the box.

The -script fn:name argument means that FileBot will automatically grab the script from my online repository (it'll also auto-update every day).
paddym

Post by paddym »

Wow,

That's really great stuff thank you for this great piece of work.

I'll test it out tonight and see how it gets on... Watch this space for more dunce questions ;-)

Great work,
Demerzel

Post by Demerzel »

This seems really tits..

Im wondering how i can set my output to different disks?
eg my tv is on C: and movies is on E:
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Override the format expression => @see Customize Paths
Demerzel

Post by Demerzel »

Ok, sorry for the noobiness.

So, id set for example --output /my/tv/dir
and something like: --def "movieFormat="E:movies"/{n} {y}/{fn}"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Reading this thread should answer all your questions:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... ?f=8&t=429
SyAccursed

Forcing Show Names via CSV file

Post by SyAccursed »

Quite new to this tool but it is rather awesome so I thought I'd share this after working it out!

It's kind of an 'everyman' code to move and rename files into a fairly simplistic format.

E:\Videos\{def a; new File('E:/Videos/names.csv').splitEachLine(';'){ if (n == it[0]) a = it[1]}; a ?: n.upperInitial().replaceTrailingBrackets()}\Season {s.pad(2)}\{es*.pad(2).join(' & ').replaceAll('null',{episode.special ? 'Special '+special.pad(2):''})} - {t.upperInitial().replaceAll(/[?.:]/).replacePart(' (Part $1)')}
Having shared this with my brother (on mac) we hit some issues with it (to do with file paths and such) and it needs to be done like this to work (basically just exact past no ~ shortcuts and swapped \ for / in the file path.

/Users/Symon/Television/{def a; new File('/Users/Symon/Television/names.csv').splitEachLine(';'){ if (n == it[0]) a = it[1]}; a ?: n.upperInitial().replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{es*.pad(2).join(' & ').replaceAll('null',{episode.special ? 'Special '+special.pad(2):''})} - {t.upperInitial().replaceAll(/[?.:]/).replacePart(' (Part $1)')}
What it does is:
1) Move files into:

E:/Videos/Show Name/Season 00/00 - Title
2) Has an inbuilt force show name directed at
E:/Videos/names.csv
Using the format of:

Actual Show Name;Show name you want
This also proves handy for forcing extra folders in example:
Avatar: The Last Air Bender;Avatar/The Last Air Bender
The Legend of Korra;Avatar/The Legend of Korra

Causes these two shows to be neatly organised into E:/Videos/Avatar/Show Name/Season/Episode

3) Inbuilt multi-part episode handle that outputs format of

01 & 02 - Title
4) Replaces part numbers on episodes with (Part 0)

5) If a special episode is included it is placed within its related Season and formatted as Special 00 - Title

6) General house-keeping. Capitalises first initials for all words on show title and episode titles + knocks out ? . and : from titles (probably could do with a few more knockced out but I just add in illegals as I find em)
Centric

Re: [SNIPPET] Put the "The" at the end

Post by Centric »

Thank you for this rednoah, much appreciated. I was just wondering if its possible to reverse this process for the input file? (I don't have much knowledge in this areas, if my last sentence didn't make it obvious). But if I run filebot in command prompt on "Avengers, The" is it possible to make it "The Avengers" before it tries to look up the film... I hope that made sense...

Any help would be greatly appreciated
rednoah
The Source

Re: [SNIPPET] Put the "The" at the end

Post by rednoah »

Yes, but only with your own customised scripting. The cmdline allows you to force the query.

Though for the sake of simplicity I suggest you:
* make sure to add .nfo files with imdbid (can be generated by the artwork.* scripts).

OR
* include {imdbid} in the filename

OR
* if you renamed it before with FileBot and have "ExtendedAttributes" enabled it'll already know everything because it can read all metadata from filesystem attributes. (This is only enabled on Windows when installed via .msi and running with Java 7).
buck3y3
Donor

Post by buck3y3 »

rednoah wrote:What's not working with serviio? Just initiating a rescan is plex/xbmc specific. If you find out how to do that with serviio I can add that.
How would I find this? I read through the api page for serviio but have no clue on how to combine it.
rednoah
The Source

Re: POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Post by rednoah »

Whats it say? Send http requests?
Maxbn

Re: [GUIDE] Fully Automated Media Center with Transmission (

Post by Maxbn »

Hi!

Thanks for all that, I've been waiting a long time for a guide on how to use it with transmission!

I carefully followed the steps above, but when a download ends, nothing happens.
Is there any pre-requisite before doing any of this ?

About the part in the nano editor, I have two questions:

is this part in the code "output "Path/to/folder" supposed to be replaced by something ?
secondly it may be irrelevant but when I copy and paste that part, the first time i do it, only the first and third line are copied, I have to paste it a second time so that the second line appears, is that a normal behavior?

Once again thanks for working on that!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can also use your favourite text editor to edit the script. It's just text.

Of course you'll need to replace this part and specify where the files will go:

--output "path/to/folder"
Maxbn

Post by Maxbn »

Thanks I got it to work!

For the record I installed Java, and changed the output path.

The only thing is it doesn't fetch the subtitles, which makes sense as I don't see "subtitles=en " as i see on the utorrent version.
Now my question is does all the options of the utorrent version works with this version ?
Options:
--def music=n Don't process music files
--def subtitles=en,de,fr Download subtitles for the given languages
--def artwork=n Don't fetch artwork/nfo
--def backdrops=y Fetch all available backdrops (not just one as with artwork=y)
--def xbmc=hostname Tell the given XBMC instance to rescan it's library
--def plex=hostname Tell the given Plex instance to rescan it's library
--def myepisodes=username:password Use the following MyEpisodes account to mark episodes as 'acquired'
--def pushover=userkey Send update notifications to your devices via Pushover
--def gmail=username:password Use the following gmail account to send and recieve reports
--def mailto=email Send report to the given email address (optional, email to yourself if not set)
--def ignore=regex Ignore filepaths that match the given regular expression
--def clean=y Automatically empty folders and clutter files that may be left behind after moving the video files or temporary extracted files after copying
If so do I just have to copy and paste the parts I want?
Sorry about these questions I'm a real noob, hopefully I'm not the only one and this might help others...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes, you can just append options to the cmdline above and it'll work:

--def subtitles=en
The startup script is just glue logic between transmission and filebot. Also it's were you can set additional options for filebot and the amc script. The amc script itself is always the same, called via utorrent, transmission, or just directly from cmdline.
Maxbn

Post by Maxbn »

Thanks ! it works! and it's pretty awesome.
buck3y3
Donor

Post by buck3y3 »

Maxbn wrote:Thanks I got it to work!

For the record I installed Java, and changed the output path.

The only thing is it doesn't fetch the subtitles, which makes sense as I don't see "subtitles=en " as i see on the utorrent version.
Now my question is does all the options of the utorrent version works with this version ?
Options:
--def music=n Don't process music files
--def subtitles=en,de,fr Download subtitles for the given languages
--def artwork=n Don't fetch artwork/nfo
--def backdrops=y Fetch all available backdrops (not just one as with artwork=y)
--def xbmc=hostname Tell the given XBMC instance to rescan it's library
--def plex=hostname Tell the given Plex instance to rescan it's library
--def myepisodes=username:password Use the following MyEpisodes account to mark episodes as 'acquired'
--def pushover=userkey Send update notifications to your devices via Pushover
--def gmail=username:password Use the following gmail account to send and recieve reports
--def mailto=email Send report to the given email address (optional, email to yourself if not set)
--def ignore=regex Ignore filepaths that match the given regular expression
--def clean=y Automatically empty folders and clutter files that may be left behind after moving the video files or temporary extracted files after copying
If so do I just have to copy and paste the parts I want?
Sorry about these questions I'm a real noob, hopefully I'm not the only one and this might help others...
I suppose I should have added that to the guide, but I couldn't remember if Java came with the bundle. Another thought, did you have to do anything special with your filebot install?
Maxbn

Post by Maxbn »

Not that I can remember, I just downloaded the bundle, and installed the app without doing anything.
rednoah
The Source

[FAQ] How can I change the filename?

Post by rednoah »

The format engine allows you to fully automatically make any kind of change to show names and episode titles via Groovy expressions.

Q: Some episodes start with '...Name' - Is it possible to ignore the dots when renaming?
A: Sure, just use after(regex) function.

{t.after(/^[.]+/)}
Omertron
Power User

Re: How about sharing our format expressions?

Post by Omertron »

This is the format that I use for YAMJ (and should work well with any other media center)

..\{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {'('+y+')'}\{n} {'('+y+')'}{'.'+source}{'.'+vf}{".[CD$pi]"}{fn.match(/[.]fanart|[.]mkv/)}
All my movies are staged into a directory that I rename from and check before moving to my main movie folder.

"..\" moves the movie from it's staging directory to a correctly named folder

{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {'('+y+')'}\
Renames the folder to be "name, the (year)" for better sorting

{n} {'('+y+')'}{'.'+source}{'.'+vf}{".[CD$pi]"}{fn.match(/[.]fanart|[.]mkv/)}
Renames the file to be "the name (year).format.resolution.[cd#]"
gavdari

Re: [MANUAL] Configure OpenSubtitles and Sublight login

Post by gavdari »

How can I manually modify the preferences file in linux? I'm trying to login into opensubtitles only (I don't have a sublight account) and when I'm running filebot -script fn:configure.login, This is what I get:

Testing OpenSubtitles... OK
Testing Sublight... WebServiceException: Response indicates error: You must log in first.
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Response indicates error: You must log in first.
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.SublightSubtitleClient.checkError(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.SublightSubtitleClient.getSubtitleList(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.SublightSubtitleClient$getSubtitleList.call(Unknown Source)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:36)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (°_°)
and the files in ~/.java/.userPrefs are empty. I'm running Filebot on Ubuntu.