wrong show matchf

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
KRONZO

wrong show matchf

Post by KRONZO »

Hi i've added this over at the series mapping but dont know if it counts I can't get the show show Luksusfælden to match either danish or english most likely due to the release naming
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/the-luxury-trap

Luksusfaelden.S21E06.DANiSH.720p.HDTV.x264-DiViSiON/luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv (ae=æ)

ive tried both with query and filter but i just wont find a match, without filter it matches

I am trying to match this with -lang da

can i force the show the show from csv or something, I know i can force the correct name but then i will still get incorrect episodes
kim
Power User

Re: wrong show matchf

Post by kim »

looks like query is the way to go here:

Code: Select all

filebot -rename -non-strict --db TheTVDB d:\luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv --format "{n} {s00e00} {t}" --action test --lang da --q="Luksusfælden"
[TEST] from [d:\luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv] to [d:\Luksusfælden S21E06 Afsnit 6.mkv]
or pre-rename the file to:
luksusfælden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv

filebot -rename -non-strict --db TheTVDB d:\luksusfælden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv --format "{n} {s00e00} {t}" --action test --lang da
[TEST] from [d:\luksusfælden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv] to [d:\Luksusfælden S21E06 Afsnit 6.mkv]
KRONZO

Post by KRONZO »

thank you for this ;)
i will look at it, I have tried with --q="Luksusfælden" but most likely i did it wrong
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you don't mind a bit of manual command-line work, then --q should work.

e.g. process with --q hint:

$ filebot -rename luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv --q "the luxuary trap" --action test
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Fetching episode data for [The Luxury Trap]
[TEST] from [luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv] to [The Luxury Trap - 21x06 - Afsnit 6.mkv]
Processed 1 files
e.g. when I used the Danish query, I had to set Danish language as well:

$ filebot -rename luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv --q luksusfælden --lang da --action test
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Fetching episode data for [Luksusfælden]
[TEST] from [luksusfaelden.s21e06.720p-division.mkv] to [Luksusfælden - 21x06 - Afsnit 6.mkv]
Processed 1 files
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
KRONZO

Post by KRONZO »

ok it seems to work with --q luksusfælden wich is weird because i'm sure i tried yesterday and it didn't work
thanks to the both of you
KRONZO

Post by KRONZO »

filebot -script fn:amc  --lang=da  --action hardlink --def seriesFormat=@/C:/AMC/Filebot/Deluge/Medusa/medusa.txt --def subtitles=en,da  --conflict auto --def clean=y  -non-strict  "D:\Deluge\Danish\Luksusfaelden"    --q luksusfælden --log-file "C:/AMC/Filebot/Deluge/filebotDxtest.log" --def excludeList="C:/AMC/Filebot/Deluge/filebotDxtstxclude.txt"
Hi again.
this does not seem to work! if i copy and paste to command line I will match correctly luksusfælden. if I run it from a bat file it will match luksusfellen. I cannot make heads or tails of it
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So what does the output say?

Do bat files support UTF-8 encoding? Are you sure that you can use Unicode characters like æ in bat scripts?

EDIT: The answer is no: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/284 ... batch-file
KRONZO

Post by KRONZO »

there is no error output it just matches luksusfellen instaed, when i run the bat, and when copy paste it matches luksusfælden i just find all this weird because once upon a time it worked correctly
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can replace -script fn:amc with -script fn:sysenv to make FileBot echo all the options you pass in, so you can see the actual values that are being passed.