[AMC] How to use Films folders instead of Movies folder?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
alanbaker

[AMC] How to use Films folders instead of Movies folder?

Post by alanbaker »

This is my script which works well for my tv shows, however the films end up in the wrong folder, I want them to all end up in V:\films without any subdirectories, but they have gone to V:\films\movies\movie-name\movie files. how can I modify the code to dump the film files directly into the films folder?

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --def movieFormat="V:\Films/{plex}" --def seriesFormat="V:/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(1)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" --log-file "V:\amc.log" --action copy --conflict fail -non-strict --def music=n --def plex=192.168.10.14:******************* --def clean=y subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

Thanks in advance.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Wrong folder!

Post by rednoah »

Change:

V:\Films/{plex}
To:

V:/Films/{plex.tail}
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4116

:idea: Not specifying --output will bite you. Not setting it just means it's gonna be whatever the CWD is, which we don't know because it's whatever uT wants it to be, or happens to be in.

Better:

filebot.launcher -script fn:amc --output "V:" --action duplicate --conflict fail -non-strict --log-file "V:/amc.log" --def movieFormat="Films/{plex.tail}" --def seriesFormat="TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(1)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" plex=192.168.10.14:******************* clean=y music=n subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
alanbaker

Re: [AMC] How to use Films folders instead of Movies folder?

Post by alanbaker »

Hi, Thanks for that script, it no longer puts the film in a movies folder however it's still putting the film into it's own folder (called the name of the film), can it not just put the file into the film folder, no subdirectories?

Thanks again.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Same Same. ;)

Change:

V:/Films/{plex.tail}
To:

V:/Films/{plex.name}
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4116
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
alanbaker

Post by alanbaker »

I did get a chance to test this and it works great now, I have pretty much made myself redundant!

Thanks Very Much!!