Lost formats - please help

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
CzechMate

Lost formats - please help

Post by CzechMate »

Hello anyone, especially rednoah,

after several happy years with Filebot, I decided to factory format my Macbook and forgot to save Filebot formats. Now, after reading through the forum, I am lost. I do remember it took me some time to prepare my formats few years ago and to be honest, I am too tired of all the things I need to do in order to get my Macbook back to be able to work, to spend another several hours trying to figure out how to set my formats again. I'm just being honest, I am clueless here... :?

Please, can anyone knowledgable spent few minutes and save me hours?

My movie format:
My folder with movies / Name in Czech [Name in English] [Year] [Genre] / Name in Czech - [Year] - language - resolution - sound chanels - source.mp4

Here is an example:
Volumes/Public/Filmoteka/Ponorka [Das Boot] [1981] [Akční - Drama - Historický]/Ponorka - [1981] - de - 1080p - 6ch - BluRay.mp4

My script was also able to rename subtitle files, so that ENG and CZE subtitles had following names:
Ponorka - [1981] - de - 1080p - 6ch - BluRay .eng.srt
Ponorka - [1981] - de - 1080p - 6ch - BluRay.ces.srt

Please, if anyone is abel to at least give me hints how to do this, I wold be so grateful!

Thank you!
CzechMate

Re: Lost formats - please help

Post by CzechMate »

Great, I managed to rename and move movies to proper location, but I dont know ho to pull the czech name. Everything else is already solved... Please help with the czech name of the movies...

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This one will help:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3761

e.g.

Code: Select all

localize.Czech.name

:idea: PS: Make sure to post your final format expression here, as a public backup. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
CzechMate

Post by CzechMate »

As always, very helpful and here for your customers... Thank you very much rednoah!

Following your advice, posting my formats here for future reference... Thanks alot! ;)

Code: Select all

/Volumes/Public/Filmoteka/{localize.czech.n} [{n}] by {director} [{genre}, {certification}, IMDB - {rating}]/{allOf{n}{y}{audio.language}{vf}{source}{af}{vc}{ac}{cf}{lang}.join(' - ')}