POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
rednoah
The Source

Re: MediaInfo Inspector

Post by rednoah »

{source} only works if a known keyword such as BluRay appears in the file path. mkvtoolnix doesn't help you there. Presumably, you can add your own custom tags though, which will then be accessible via mediainfo.

EDIT: I'll be making changes to FileBot 4.8.5 also check the media title (e.g. from mkv title tag if available) as well for bindings such as {source} that are based on the current or original filename.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
weyb06

Post by weyb06 »

If i set the Mediainfo "Encoded_Library/String" parameter with "VHS" for example, how can i retrieve/read it with filebot ?
I saw there is "media" able to get <any any general media parameter>, but how do i do that please ? {media} is enough ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can access any media info property by name.

Object/Property style:

Code: Select all

media.EncodedLibraryString
Map/Key style:

media['Encoded_Library/String']
weyb06

Post by weyb06 »

ok i get it !

Q : i have set the language with mkvtoolnix, and i can see "Language/String: en" in the audio section of Mediainfo, so why do i get [fra] with {languages} in my expression ?

regards
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Correction:

{languages} is the TheTVDB language / TheMovieDB spoken languages field.

{audioLanguages} is the convenience binding for accessing audio languages (as List of Language objects).

{audio.LanguageString} is direct access for the Language/String value for each audio stream.
elgallo

Re: [TAR] How to install FileBot on Linux / FreeBSD / Solaris / any Unix OS

Post by elgallo »

I am on FreeBSD 12, when trying to install filebot I get the following error

~/filebot-portable# sh filebot.sh -script fn:sysinfo
filebot.sh: java: not found
which version of java should I use/search for?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [TAR] How to install FileBot on Linux / FreeBSD / Solaris / any Unix OS

Post by rednoah »

The *-portable.tar.xz package is compiled for Java 8.
chest069

Re: [JDownloader] Setup for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X

Post by chest069 »

Hello,

I am trying to setup and run your JDownloader script and can't seem to get it to work.

I am using Windows 10 64 bit and JDownloader2 (instead of JDownloader) to download my files to a folder and that is the folder I would then like to be processed by filebot and you AMC script.

I figured out how to install the scripting plugin in to JDownloader2 and I created a script based on what you posted here and the following web site https://github.com/filebot/plugins/tree ... downloader .

When I test run it in the scripter it seems to work but nothing is happening when the download completes. My files are not processed by filebot or the AMC script.

I'm new to this and trying to learn, please help. Also where do I put the files I download that you created if that is the issue.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The first step is to figure out if JDownloader is calling your scripts at all. The JDownloader logs might give some indication. JDownloader forums might also be helpful on general JDownloader help and support.

Note that if you're on Windows, you'll need to use the *.cmd script and not the *.sh script, so you'll modify this line:

var script = JD_HOME + '/jdownloader-postprocess.sh'
and replace it with the path to your *.cmd script:

var script = 'C:/jdownloader-postprocess.cmd'
where script is the absolute path to the cmd script you want to execute, i.e. jdownloader-postprocess.cmd
chest069

Post by chest069 »

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the suggestion.

I did make a event script/trigger from other things I read and added your suggestion. Here is the event script/trigger :

[{
    "eventTrigger": "ON_PACKAGE_FINISHED",
    "enabled": true,
    "name": "Execute FileBot (PackageFinished)",
    "script": "var script = 'C:/jdownloader-postprocess.cmd'\n\nvar path = package.getDownloadFolder()\nvar name = package.getName()\nvar label = package.getComment() ? package.getComment() : 'N/A'\n\nvar command = [script, path, name, label, 'PACKAGE_FINISHED']\n\nlog(command)\nlog(callSync(command))\n",
    "eventTriggerSettings": {}
}]
It shows everything is ok in the scripter gui and i get no errors on the test run i did but it doesn't seem to work still. I did as you said and asked for help in the JDownloader forum under scripting too. Thanks for your help and anymore you can give. I wasn't able to figure out the logs I found where they were but there is a ton of them and I am not sure which is for what I am doing.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Is your C:/jdownloader-postprocess.cmd script called at all? That is the first step we need to clear.

If it's not called, then maybe because the JDownloader hook doesn't work, which means we simplify:

var command = ['C:/Windows/System32/notepad.exe']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))
Just call that one command, nothing else, can't not work, should pop up notepad, unless it's a JDownloader bug / issue, which means we know where to start fixing things.
chest069

Post by chest069 »

Thanks for the reply.

What you gave me to try worked. (as far as executing notepad.exe)

I wasn't able to find out or figure which log was for JDownloader2 and the script I was trying though. So I don't know if it actually runs the CMD file.

Thanks again for the help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If notepad.exe is called, then we know that works, so the next step is to do the same with C:/Windows/System32/cmd.exe /c C:/script.bat.

Just write a script that does something like this:

DATE /T > C:\date.txt
If the CMD script is called, then C:\date.txt will be created.
chest069

Post by chest069 »

Ok so this is what I put in the scripter for my script.

var command = ['C:/Windows/System32/cmd.exe /c C:/script.bat']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))

I also created a BAT file with DATE /T > C:\date.txt inside of it and saved it to C for it to be called.

When I did a test run in the scripter in JDownloader2 it came back with an error.

Does the error mean it is not finding the cmd program?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, I don't use Windows. :P Where's cmd.exe on your system?
chest069

Post by chest069 »

LOL, sorry but unfortunately it's the machine I am doing this on right now. I prefer linux myself though.

It is here :

C:\Users\Chris Chester\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools
Does it matter if I use single quotes vs double quotes when doing the script?

This is the script now

var command = ['C:/Users/Chris Chester/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/System Tools/cmd.exe /c C:/script.bat']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))
I will try that path and see if it works

var command = ["C:/Users/Chris Chester/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/System Tools/cmd.exe /c C:/script.bat"]
log(command)
log(callSync(command))
:arrow: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mIZ5rb ... sp=sharing

Same results either way.

This seems very simple but I am not sure why it just is not working. I do really appreciate your help on this.
chest069

Post by chest069 »

I also tried alone to try and launch the command window by itself like notepad with this:

var command = ["C:/Users/Chris Chester/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/System Tools/cmd.exe"]
log(command)
log(callSync(command))

Still got errors

Wrapped org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.EnvironmentException: Line 3
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:/Users/Chris Chester/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/System Tools/cmd.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:215)
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:201)
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:196)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.sandboxobjects.ScriptEnvironment.callSync(ScriptEnvironment.java:247)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:120)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:213)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:1531)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:798)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:105)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:411)
	at org.jdownloader.scripting.JSHtmlUnitPermissionRestricter$SandboxContextFactory.doTopCall(JSHtmlUnitPermissionRestricter.java:119)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3057)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:115)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Context.evaluateString(Context.java:1212)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.evalUNtrusted(ScriptThread.java:254)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.executeScipt(ScriptThread.java:148)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.run(ScriptThread.java:128)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
	... 22 more
 (#3)
chest069

Post by chest069 »

I did go back and try just launching cmd.exe by itself in the script but got the same results even though I verified that is where cmd.exe is:

var command = ['C:\Windows\System32']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))
so still no luck

net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.EnvironmentException: Line 3
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:Windows System32": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:215)
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:201)
	at org.appwork.utils.processes.ProcessBuilderFactory.runCommand(ProcessBuilderFactory.java:196)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.sandboxobjects.ScriptEnvironment.callSync(ScriptEnvironment.java:247)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:120)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:213)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:1531)
	at script(:3)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:798)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:105)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:411)
	at org.jdownloader.scripting.JSHtmlUnitPermissionRestricter$SandboxContextFactory.doTopCall(JSHtmlUnitPermissionRestricter.java:119)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3057)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:115)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Context.evaluateString(Context.java:1212)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.evalUNtrusted(ScriptThread.java:254)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.executeScipt(ScriptThread.java:148)
	at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.run(ScriptThread.java:128)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	... 22 more
 (#3)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Context.throwAsScriptRuntimeEx(Context.java:1907)
	at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:146)
Caused by: org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.EnvironmentException: Line 3
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:Windows System32": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	... 22 more

at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.sandboxobjects.ScriptEnvironment.callSync(ScriptEnvironment.java:250)
	... 12 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:Windows System32": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	... 17 more
	... 22 more
chest069

Post by chest069 »

If I run the command from the command line I get:

C:\>jdownloader-postprocess.cmd
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
C:\><!DOCTYPE html>
I don't know if it is the correct way to try it.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Did you just "Save as..." a web page and then run it as CMD script? :lol:

Here's what a CMD script looks like:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fileb ... rocess.cmd

Here's what a HTML web page looks like:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fileb ... index.html

Now, the first step is to actually have a working cmd script, but then it'll still probably not work right away, because Windows, and then we're back to where we started. :lol:

:!: I'm not sure if this tutorial is for you. Looks like you're gonna struggle hard every step of the way. :roll:

Here's some general debugging tips. (a) You can't execute a folder. (b) Read the error message. Doesn't this look strange? No \ here? That's because in "..." the \ character almost always has special meaning, meaning that you can't use it literally. (not your fault, Windows engineers made really really bad decisions back in the 80ies, and their mistakes are still coming back to haunt us all)

Cannot run program "C:Windows System32"
chest069

Post by chest069 »

LOL, apparently that is what I did, now that I look at both of them. I assumed what was there was what i needed so yeah I copied it. Oh well. Sorry for the frustration on my user error.

I saved the file that you just posted.

I will test things but running the cmd on it's own to see if it work then move back to the scripter.
chest069

Post by chest069 »

Ok, well I tried what you suggested and I get the following when running the command file you created from the command line on it's own.

Locking C:\Users\Chris Chester\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Jan 21 10:50:59 EST 2019]
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Illegal usage: no input
Failure (°_°)

I also tried the script again just to see if would at least launch it even if it failed but I get nothing. I can't seem to find the correct log either.

var command = ['/jdownloader-postprocess.cmd']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))

I will keep trying and thanks for all the help. Sorry about the mistakes.
chest069

Post by chest069 »

Ok, well I tried what you suggested and I get the following when running the command file you created from the command line on it's own.

Locking C:\Users\Chris Chester\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Jan 21 10:50:59 EST 2019]
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Illegal usage: no input
Failure (°_°)
I also tried the script again just to see if would at least launch it even if it failed but I get nothing. I can't seem to find the correct log either.

var command = ['/jdownloader-postprocess.cmd']
log(command)
log(callSync(command))
I will keep trying and thanks for all the help. Sorry about the mistakes.
Gruff10

Re: Plex Naming Schemes

Post by Gruff10 »

Hi,

NOOB here :?

Using

{plex.derive{" [$vf.$vc.$ac]"}}
I find that the TV series 24 (Twenty Four) fails because the fullstops in its episode titles are being replaced (see output below).

https://ibb.co/87vTcrF

How can I get around this?

Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Plex Naming Schemes

Post by rednoah »

Yes, the {plex} format does indeed strip trailing "." characters from the Plex path. In your case, that's unnecessary, but the {plex} binding can't know that.

e.g.

$ filebot -list --q 24 --format {plex} --filter "s == 1 && e <= 3"
TV Shows/24/Season 01/24 - S01E01 - 12.00 A.M. - 1.00 A.M
TV Shows/24/Season 01/24 - S01E02 - 1.00 A.M. - 2.00 A.M
TV Shows/24/Season 01/24 - S01E03 - 2.00 A.M. - 3.00 A.M

If want to preserve the trailing "." then you can use a full custom format such as this:

TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad 2}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} [{vf}.{vc}.{ac}]