License Problems

Support for Windows users
RBCC

License Problems

Post by RBCC »

I would like to use the msisetup version of filebot but my licensed copy is from MS Store, Can I transfer my license to make the msi version registered? Or do I have to buy a license?

2. I would like to rename and copy my files on my external HD but when I used to it on a previous version Id get subfolders with the file in them. How do I copy them and not get the folder so they are copied into the folder I want, this folder is : (1953)?

3> what kind of programming would it take to use a text file comma delimited , with tvdb? C++? Batch? how can I make it work like this
rednoah
The Source

Re: License Problems

Post by rednoah »

[FAQ] How to request a complimentary license?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9517

I think you're talking about writing custom format expressions:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you want to take a list of file paths from a text file and then pass them into filebot as input file arguments?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
narlo

Post by narlo »

I bought license a few minute ago and downloaded and installed FileBot 4.8.5, but when entering the license (from file), i had this error:

Invalid License File: PGP SIGNED MESSAGE not found

My Order Code is: P6451309

How do I solve?

Thanks
narlo

Post by narlo »

Screenshot of step and final error:

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please read this:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6121

Your license file will be named FileBot_License_P6451309.psm and you should have received it in your mailbox already:

:idea: Please check the SPAM folder if you can't find it.
narlo

Post by narlo »

I'm sorry. I had focused on the e-mail containing the link to the FileBot folder with installation files and a file called KEYS.TXT. I did not see the other e-mail with the attached .PSM.

Now works! Thank you and sorry again!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. The KEYS file is a GPG public key which can be used to cryptographically verify that each download is digitally signed by me and has not been modified or tampered with. It's not your personal license key.
RBCC

Post by RBCC »

I think you're talking about writing custom format expressions:
Something like this :
^

Code: Select all

[{airdate}]  [{n}]  [{'Season∶ '+s }]  [{'Episode∶ ' +e}] [{'Episode title∶  ' +t}] ['character name: +????]     
Chacter name is read in from character.txt (a lookup function)and put into in the filename. could you show me code to do this???

I would like to copy rename and copy the file between hard drives. Such as in the figure below

John

|
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes, you'll just make sure that your format starts with H:/ and then each destination path will start with H:/ so what you see is what you get.

e.g.

Code: Select all

H:/{plex}
:arrow: This thread is off-topic for advanced format expressions though. So that's would be a separate thread. Reading text files and doing some sort of look up will require some basic Groovy programming skills though, so not recommended for the average user.
ToniKat

Post by ToniKat »

I have a new computer and can only find a text license key in my inbox, I do not seem to have a separate email with a psm file. When I copy and paste the license it gives the same error as above. Please could you advise me as to how to get the license to work?

Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please PM name / email / Paddler Order ID so I can resend the license file:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6121

Saving the license key to a text file works too. Not sure what could go wrong there. Out of curiosity, please send the license file you created yourself by using copy & paste.
ozipuppy

Post by ozipuppy »

I`m having the same issue but I don't know how to PM you.