P6089047
P6176410
PX5747340
PX6145606
T1036

Permanently banned due to Paddle payment chargeback:

Code: Select all

PX6782756

:!: If your license is on this list by accident, please message me so we can fix it.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Re: License Error: Banned due to abuse.

Post by rednoah »

That license is shared between a group of users, yes. But...isn't that permitted? We were 20members in te group.
No. It's not.

Permanently banned due sharing license with many random people on the internet:

PX5747340
ncap

Re: License Error: Banned due to abuse

Post by ncap »

hello rednoah, I also got the ban for abuse and I do not buy the license with anyone,
Can you help me?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

* How are you using FileBot?
* How did you set up automation?
* What's the filebot command you're running?

You've likely been banned because your license is being activated every day or more, likely due to problem with your automated setup:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9594

I can re-activate your license once you've fixed the problem on your end, so you don't get auto-banned again right away.
ncap

Post by ncap »

my script is released every hour in a nas.

This is the script.

#!/bin/bash

arch=/tmp/filebot.dt
echo $arch

if [ -f $arch ];then
        echo 'YA SE ESTA EJECUTANDO'
        exit 0
fi

touch $arch

export JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx256m"
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LANGUAGE=en_US.UTF-8
export LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"

#All movies, TV Shows and 4K

filebot -script fn:amc /volume1/Descargas/ \
--output "/mnt/video" \
-non-strict \
--conflict skip \
--def ignore="Torrents" \
--def --lang es \
--encoding utf8 --log all \
--log-file /var/services/homes/ncap/logs/filebot_torrent.log \
--action keeplink \
--def "movieFormat={fn =~ /4k|4K|2160p|UHD/ ? '/volume1/6Teras/4K' : {genres.contains('Animaci') ? '/volume1/6Teras/Dibujos' : genres.contains('Documental') ? '/volume1/6Teras/Documentales' : '/volume1/6Teras/Peliculas'}}/{n} ({y}) {vf} {s3d}" \
--def "seriesFormat=/volume2/2Teras/Series/{n}/Season {s}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}.{vf}" \
--def exec="curl 'http://192.168.1.44:8083/api/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?cmd=show.refresh&tvdbid={info.id}'"

rm $arch
mikeody85

Post by mikeody85 »

Hi rednoah,

noticed my license was banned today, not entirely sure why. AFAIK I'm not running any automation.

cheers.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

ncap wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 15:49 my script is released every hour in a nas.

This is the script.
I don't see any immediate issue there.

I've reinstated the license in the system on my end. You may need to run filebot -clear-cache once before you can reactivate your license on your end.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

mikeody85 wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 20:01 noticed my license was banned today, not entirely sure why. AFAIK I'm not running any automation.
The logs show 80 license activation requests (DEB package, so presumably on Linux, from the same IP) between 11 Feb and 13 Feb alone, noticeably 3 activations within seconds, every 10 minutes, on the hour exactly.

There's definitely an automated setup with a scheduler running filebot. That itself is perfectly fine, but it seems that application data / cache / etc is lost between each run, which is a problem in many ways.

(normal usage would show ~1 license activation per month at somewhat random times)
ncap

Post by ncap »

rednoah wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 07:06
ncap wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 15:49 my script is released every hour in a nas.

This is the script.
I don't see any immediate issue there.

I've reinstated the license in the system on my end. You may need to run filebot -clear-cache once before you can reactivate your license on your end.
I followed your instructions and it seems to work.
I have activated the license in two users in the nas (root and normal user). Is there a problem if I do it? If so, how can I disassociate the license of one of them?
Is there any limit of use in renaming episodes and / or movies per day?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

ncap wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 11:13 I have activated the license in two users in the nas (root and normal user). Is there a problem if I do it?
Not at all.

:idea: Although 2 users will have 2 different application data folders and that will result in 2 license activations per month, but that is still very much within reasonable bounds and no problem at all (100+ times per day for many days in a row might get you flagged though).

ncap wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 11:13 Is there any limit of use in renaming episodes and / or movies per day?
There is no limit.

:idea: Although 3rd party websites like AniDB / TheTVDB / TheMovieDB may ban your IP if you spam them with requests. FileBot caches everything with extreme prejudice, so that it'll only talk to the database once a week, even if you use the data thousands of time per second, so that you can't ban yourself accidentally (assuming everything is working correctly, and you're not manually deleting the cache every time).
ncap

Post by ncap »

as automated I use it with root user and manually with the user without privileges (in a sporadic way), that's why the activation in two users.

Thanks for everything and my congratulations for the great work behind all this.
ministicraft

Post by ministicraft »

Hello, I just discovered that my license was banned (PX6145606), I modified my setup to avoid excessive call
Previously I runned 3 instance in parallels every 20mn with docker and each have its own data folder.
I change it so they all have the same data folder and with a different output
Also i run them only twice a day with the same data folder
Could you please reactivate my license key?
Thank you
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yep, got your PM. It should work again now.
spezticle

Post by spezticle »

Hey there, I'm on the list...
P4347467

Not exactly sure why. I've moved my system to a new machine. Old one is dead.
I was about to set up the scripts for automation but I'll hold off until i determine what got me banned.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:!: P4347467 has 500+ license activations, one every 3 seconds, between the dates of 2019-02-08 and 2019-02-12, every day for about an hour (not sure when, depends on your time zone). A normal rate would be 1 time per month.

:idea: Do you mind sharing your automated setup so we can have a look what's going awry there?

You're most likely doing one of the things listed here, either on purpose or accidentally:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9594

:arrow: I'll reinstate your license, but please make sure to fix your setup, so the system doesn't ban you again right away.
spezticle

Post by spezticle »

rednoah wrote: 20 Feb 2019, 08:00 :!: P4347467 has 500+ license activations, one every 3 seconds, between the dates of 2019-02-08 and 2019-02-12, every day for about an hour (not sure when, depends on your time zone). A normal rate would be 1 time per month.

:idea: Do you mind sharing your automated setup so we can have a look what's going awry there?

You're most likely doing one of the things listed here, either on purpose or accidentally:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9594

:arrow: I'll reinstate your license, but please make sure to fix your setup, so the system doesn't ban you again right away.
Thanks for unbanning.
I had a cronjob that should have ran my script against a media folder once per day.
My old system is gone and am unable to recover everything from it. I do have backups of my filebot call script but it has no automation built into it.

:shock: Upon further investigation, I have discovered it may be a testing server i was learning to script on filebot with. I forgot to uninstall it from that machine. I've done so now. Do you have logs of the IPs? 1 should be my desired server and the second, a shared server for purposes other than filebot, may have been allowed to run unchecked. The IP beginning with 184 is my main server, the IP beginning with 205 is the test server. If the requests were coming from 205... then yeah, that might explain that.
If they were coming from 184, i have further investigating to do, but my CRON jobs are lost to the old system.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No worries. Using FileBot on a small number of different machines from different IPs is not a problem. It's the number of activations that's a problem, which indicates that caching is effectively disabled on at least one of your machines, which causes excessive unnecessarily load on the various web services.
toadstool

Post by toadstool »

I'm unable to send you a message due to being a noob. I followed the other link provided in your profile. I am trying to integrate my license into Deluge. I get an error message saying, "License Error." Will you let me know how to send my license to you?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Now that you have at least 1 message, you can send me a PM. Please PM me name / email / license number so I can have a look.
toadstool

Post by toadstool »

rednoah, I tried to send a message to you but it doesn't show up in my sent folder. Not sure if it went through. I wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring your request.
toadstool

Post by toadstool »

rednoah, disregard my request for a solution. The license file in AppData/Roaming was set to read-only. Unchecked and it works fine.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

toadstool wrote: 22 Feb 2019, 01:30 rednoah, disregard my request for a solution. The license file in AppData/Roaming was set to read-only. Unchecked and it works fine.
Yep. That would do it. There should be lots and lots of errors in the log if FileBot can't write to its own app data folder. Please PM me your license number so I can unban you.
kinghrothgar

Post by kinghrothgar »

I just realized I'm not persisting the filebot's /config director in my docker container between runs of the script so I believe I got banned because of successive activations.

I can't PM you because my forum account is brand new.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yep, not persisting the application data folder will get you banned. Please PM me (now it'll work) your license information.
Maxim84

Post by Maxim84 »

Hello,
I was banned using basically the Windows application.... No scripts.... I don't see how to manage the activation of my license....
Please reactivate license P4436750