How to match the TV Series called "Extras" with AMC?

Any questions? Need some help?
howdymilsap

How to match the TV Series called "Extras" with AMC?

Post by howdymilsap »

i just noticed that the tv series "Extras", with Ricky Gervais, is not getting matched with the cli AMC script because it is named "extras". Any idea how I can tell filebot to disable the ignore extras feature when processing this one show?

Here is some output

Code: Select all

Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E02 - Ben Stiller DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E06 - Patrick Stewart DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E05 - Samuel L Jackson DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E04 - Les Dennis DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E03 - Kate Winslet DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 1/Extras - S01E01 - Ross Kemp and Vinnie Jones DVDRip AC3.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E05 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E03 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR English.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E04 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR English.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E02 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR English.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E03 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E01 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E04 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR.mkv
Ignore video extra: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/Extras/Season 2/Extras - S02E06 - DVDRip AC3 x264-sJR.mkv
howdymilsap

Re: How to match the TV Series called "Extras" with AMC?

Post by howdymilsap »

so I worked around this by renaming the files before processing with filebot.

Code: Select all

rename 's/Extras/Extr\@s/' *
rednoah
The Source

Re: How to match the TV Series called "Extras" with AMC?

Post by rednoah »

Processing these files with the amc script is not possible (unless you modify the code yourself). I recommend using the GUI or filebot -rename manually for these particular files.

EDIT:

Yes, just changing the folder name is probably the street-smartest thing to do. :lol:
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.