moved to ssd drive; lost license?

Support for Windows users
shrydvd

moved to ssd drive; lost license?

Post by shrydvd »

I purchased filebot a while back . . . maybe a year ago? (I joined the user group 20 Oct 2018). I then moved to an SSD drive & used a program that was supposed to copy programs to the new drive. It didn’t copy my license & now I can’t find it on the new drive or the old one. Can you help?

I read online that you will usually ask people for the following information, so I put it here.
Output of filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.8.2 (r5789)
JNA Native: 5.2.2
MediaInfo: 18.05
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2019-02-26 (r552)
Groovy: 2.5.1
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 10.0.2
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 39 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
License: UNREGISTERED
Done ?(?????)?

Thank you,
David Collins
rednoah
The Source

Re: moved to ssd drive; lost license?

Post by rednoah »

If you have purchased FileBot on the Microsoft Store, then you can just install via the Microsoft Store.

If you have purchased FileBot via Paddle, then you can contact Paddle with your name / email / payment information so they can lookup your Order Number and resend your license email.

If you have access to both drives, than you can find all FileBot application data including license information in the %APPDATA%/FileBot folder.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
shrydvd

Re: moved to ssd drive; lost license?

Post by shrydvd »

Boy do I feel dumb? I spent probably 2 hours on this yesterday and another 15-20 minutes after reading your reply. Yet, I refused to believe I had bought it through the MS store. Not that I was opposed to that, I just didn't think I did.
Anyway, went to the MS store, searched, clicked Install and wham-o . . . working like a charm.
Thank you rednoah.