TV Series Files

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
dacari
Donor

TV Series Files

Post by dacari »

I have a folder for Movies and one for TV Series...the AMC script puts the art files and nfo file in the Series root folder while creating a folder the the TV series...how can I modify so that the TV series operates like movies where the files in the same folder as the movie file? What happens is the files are overwritten after each download...

Code: Select all

C:\invoke.vbs filebot -script fn:amc --output "\\NAS\Volume_2\Media\Movies" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n  artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "clean=y" --def "movieFormat=New/{n} {y}/{fn}" --def "seriesFormat=New/Series/{n}/{fn}" --def backdrops=n  --def "exec=cmd /c \"C:/Yamjcurrent/My_YAMJ.cmd\""
Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: TV Series Files

Post by rednoah »

Send the the console log.

EDIT:
Oh I see, you use New/Series/{n}/{fn} so you don't have a Season folder. The script assumes there'd be a season folder, you can only change that by modifying the script (where it says seasonFolder:true replace with false). Or just use a different format, New/Series/{n}/Season {s}/{fn}.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dacari
Donor

Re: TV Series Files

Post by dacari »

Thanks Bud...that worked :-)