License issues FULL NAME?!?!?!?

Any questions? Need some help?
dag1

License issues FULL NAME?!?!?!?

Post by dag1 »

So I would like to activate my license but my license file includes my full first and last name. So if I ever let someone use my server they would immediately be able to know my first and last name.

Is there any activation method other than this? I have already paid but my full name appears in the file. This is not acceptable.

2nd the registration of this forum was terrible and locked me out 3x. This is the worst captcha I have ever seen. Why not just use a regular capcha? Or something? Makes no sense.
rednoah
The Source

Re: License issues FULL NAME?!?!?!?

Post by rednoah »

Licenses are issued per user and must not be shared with others. Your license should not be readable by other users in the first place. If somebody can read your license, then somebody can copy your license. Please treat it like you would treat your name or password.

The current captcha is easy for FileBot users, but hard for human spammers in India / Russia / China / etc. It works significantly better than other methods, and some people seem to think it's quite witty.

I'm happy to issue a refund if FileBot just doesn't fit your particular requirements.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.