AMC + rtorrent (pyroscope)?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
magnulu

AMC + rtorrent (pyroscope)?

Post by magnulu »

Thanks again for total awesomeness. Amazingly fantastic!

I am trying to set up rtorrent to run filebots AMC script on download finished, but can't wrap my head around it. AFAIK this would be the right line to put in the rtorrent config file (maybe the "notify_me" part can be changed):

Code: Select all

system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,notify_me,"execute=~/rtorrent-postprocess.sh"
Then use a bash script like the one for transmission on the AMC thread. But what to use as variables? Can not find anything anywhere.

Filebot 3.5 (r1546), rtorrent 0.9.2 with pyroscope - me beeing a n00b..

Thanks in advance if anyone has done this and got something wise to share.
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC + rtorrent (pyroscope)?

Post by rednoah »

Well, there's utorrent/deluge/transmission and standalone usage you can have a look and learn how to call the AMC script. Now the glue logic script between rtorrent and the filebot/amc call is up to you, check the rtorrent docs.

e.g.
http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/wiki/RTor ... ddownloads

I guess this will be slightly more complicated then the others as rtorrent parameter passing seems more powerful but also more complex because you defined yourself what/how you pass things in.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
magnulu

Re: AMC + rtorrent (pyroscope)?

Post by magnulu »

Thank you for the answer. Exactly what I feared. I will try my best to see if I can get this to work and post any solution here for others.