AMC problem - change TVDB default series choice

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
abrexis

AMC problem - change TVDB default series choice

Post by abrexis »

Hi,

Sorry if this question has already been answered, I couldn't find it if so!

I've set up the automatic media centre with utorrent and filebot, and it's working fantastically with the exception of one issue – for a couple of shows the TVDB will default to choosing a different series of the same name. So, for instance, if I download the 2012 series Smash it will be renamed and filed as a Swedish show Smash from the 90s.

I was hoping there was some obvious way (that has completely passed me by) to add to the utorrent script to specify which series info is to be fetched.

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC problem - change TVDB default series choice

Post by rednoah »

Can you give me the filenames? Ideally it'll consider the two identical matches and then go for the one where the lastModified date matches the airdate more closely.

EDIT: It's a bug. Didn't know there can be shows with exactly the same name. Usually there'd be a (US) etc. I'll fix it.

EDIT2: Fixed with r1534.

Code: Select all

Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\testdata\AMC-TEST
Parameter: ut_title = AMC-TEST
Input: D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\Smash 1x01.avi
Group: [tvs:Smash] => [Smash 1x01.avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Smash]
Fetching episode data for [SMASH]
Fetching episode data for [Smash]
Fetching episode data for [Smash Lab]
Fetching episode data for [Smash Hit]
Fetching episode data for [Smashtasm Melee]
[HARDLINK] Rename [D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\Smash 1x01.avi] to [D:\output\TV Shows\Smash (2012)\Season 01\Smash - S01E01 - Pilot.avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
abrexis

Post by abrexis »

Brilliant, thanks
stickman

Post by stickman »

I've been suffering this issue for some time now and took a peek in the forum to see if someone else noticed it.

[MOVE] Rename [L:\dl\tv.us\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\Season 01\Smash Hit - S01E04 - Men.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Fetching artwork for L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\Season 01 from TheTVDB
Fetching L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\poster.jpg => {id=905366, BannerMirror=http://thetvdb.com/banners/, BannerPath=posters/83003-3.jpg, BannerType=poster, BannerType2=680x1000, Language=en, Rating=8.0000, RatingCount=1}
Fetching L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\banner.jpg => {id=905365, BannerMirror=http://thetvdb.com/banners/, BannerPath=graphical/83003-g2.jpg, BannerType=series, BannerType2=graphical, Language=en, Rating=8.0000, RatingCount=1}
Banner not found: L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\fanart.jpg / fanart:1920x1080
Fetching L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\fanart.jpg => {id=905367, BannerMirror=http://thetvdb.com/banners/, BannerPath=fanart/original/83003-1.jpg, BannerType=fanart, BannerType2=1280x720, Language=sv, Rating=8.0000, RatingCount=1, SeriesName=true, ThumbnailPath=_cache/fanart/original/83003-1.jpg, VignettePath=fanart/vignette/83003-1.jpg}
Fetching L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\Season 01\poster.jpg => {id=102881, BannerMirror=http://thetvdb.com/banners/, BannerPath=seasons/83003-1.jpg, BannerType=season, BannerType2=season, Season=1, Language=en, RatingCount=0}
Banner not found: L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\Season 01\banner.jpg / season:seasonwide
Fanart not found: L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\clearart.png / clearart
Fetching L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\logo.png => {type=clearlogo, id=13952, url=http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/83003/clearlogo/smash-4e919f8a7b293.png, lang=en, likes=1}
Fanart not found: L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\landscape.jpg / tvthumb
Fanart not found: L:\TV Shows\Smash Hit\Season 01\landscape.jpg / seasonthumb
I'm running filebot 3.6 on cygwin

usuario@crunchy:/tmp$ filebot.cmd -version
FileBot 3.6 (r1600) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_09
and this issue is still there.

Any ideas?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Multiple shows with the same name should be fixed already, in various aspects actually.

Works for me:

Parameter: clean = n
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\testdata\AMC-TEST
Parameter: ut_title = AMC-TEST
Input: D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\dl\tv.us\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:Smash] => [Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Fetching episode data for [Smash (2012)]
[COPY] Rename [D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\dl\tv.us\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\Smash.S02E11.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [D:\output\TV Shows\Smash (2012)\Season 02\Smash (2012) - S02E11 - The Dress Rehearsal.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
With r1600 there shouldn't be any more of these issues. What I find very confusing is that you have filebot.cmd which doesn't exist since v3.5 or higher.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.