Command Line vs Filebot Node

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
spetrillo

Command Line vs Filebot Node

Post by spetrillo »

Is there a document that describes the command line options and how they match up with Filebot Node? I am moving to Filebot Node instead of running the command line syntax on a Windows machine and want to ensure I do it right:

Code: Select all

-script fn:amc --output "E:/Media" --action move --conflict auto -non-strict "E:/Torrents/Complete" --log-file amc.log --def music=n --def clean=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def excludeList=amcexcl.txt --def reportError=y
rednoah
The Source

Re: Command Line vs Filebot Node

Post by rednoah »

FileBot Node is just a wrapper for the amc script, so everything will match up exactly. If you run a command in FileBot Node, it will show you the filebot amc command that is being executed in the very first line, so you can figure it out with trial and error if it's not immediately obvious from the labels in the FileBot Node WebUI.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Ahhh ok...that helps and thanks. I am really enjoying this extension to my Synology. Makes media manipulation simpler!
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Quick one that I cannot seem to find. With the command line I have an email sent when its done. Where is this functionality within Filebot Node? I do not see an option for this.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot Node does not expose the email related features of the amc script. If you're using Synology, and running tasks in the background, then you can enable email logs in the Synology Scheduler.

:idea: PushBullet is recommended for notifications.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Ok thanks...will look into PushBullet.