File Manipulation Issues with Synology FileBot Node

Any questions? Need some help?
spetrillo

File Manipulation Issues with Synology FileBot Node

Post by spetrillo »

I am receiving the following intermittently when running FileBot Node on my Synology:

Code: Select all

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Absolute Order] Auto-detected query: [FBI] Fetching episode data for [FBI] Fetching episode data for [The FBI Files] Fetching episode data for [FBI Takedowns] Fetching episode data for [FBI: Criminal Pursuit] Fetching episode data for [FBI: Most Wanted] Fetch failed: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/364088/episodes?page=1
net.filebot.InvalidResponseException: Response data is null: series/364088/episodes?page=1 => https://api.thetvdb.com/series/364088/episodes?page=1
	at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$get$1(CachedResource.java:100)
	at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:90)
	at net.filebot.CachedResource.get(CachedResource.java:86)
	at net.filebot.web.TheTVDBClient.requestJson(TheTVDBClient.java:95)
	at net.filebot.web.TheTVDBClient.fetchSeriesData(TheTVDBClient.java:260)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.lambda$getSeriesData$1(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:83)
	at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:90)
	at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIf(Cache.java:183)
	at net.filebot.Cache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:96)
	at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:188)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getSeriesData(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:82)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getEpisodeList(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:59)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.fetchEpisodeSet(CmdlineOperations.java:311)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameSeries(CmdlineOperations.java:216)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:106)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellBaseClass.rename(ScriptShellBaseClass.java:370)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at Script1$_run_closure65.doCall(Script1.groovy:378)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:364)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:173)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:44)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:136)
I am not getting the same errors when running the CLI on my Windows PC! I have Node.JS v8 installed also.
rednoah
The Source

Re: File Manipulation Issues with Synology FileBot Node

Post by rednoah »

For code, please use code, not b, so that code is shown in a code box, and not in bold.

Code: Select all

InvalidResponseException: Response data is null
Not much we can do here. Try again later. We asked for data, and the API return nothing, so nothing we can do at this point. Presumably, the API had internal server problems at that point in time.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

I am not getting the same errors when running the CLI on my Windows PC, so its not about the data not being there. Its there I am just thinking that Node might be parsing it differently than a command line CLI?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Could be any number of reasons. My first educated guess is that one works due to caching (i.e. having the data cached already, thus using cached data if the request fails) while the other can't fall back on previously cached data, and thus aborts.

You can enable full debug logging to see what's happening:
viewtopic.php?t=3913

:idea: Running filebot -clear-cache is useful to start with a clean slate for each test that involves network resources.

:idea: It's entirely plausible that the API works at one point in time, but not at another point in time, from your location. Do you encounter this issue regularly? If yes, at what times and at what frequency?

:idea: If you could add filebot -script fn:sysinfo for installs that work, and don't work, that would be helpful just in case this is somehow related to FileBot / Java / OS platform.

spetrillo wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 02:41 Its there I am just thinking that Node might be parsing it differently than a command line CLI?
Unlikely. FileBot Node is just a UI that does nothing but take your form fields and turn it into filebot command-line calls on the device, so you're effectively using the FileBot CLI (which is exactly the same as the FileBot GUI, as far as non-UI code is concerned).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.