FileBot is very... selectively renaming/ moving.

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
alittler

FileBot is very... selectively renaming/ moving.

Post by alittler »

After my best efforts, it has come to this again.

I wiped my drives and, push comes to shove, I am re-downloading everything I can. Everything seemed to be working until it suddenly... didn't. I have gone through the boards and will try to make clear anything questions people were asked.

- yes, the drives are detectable, some of the TV episodes and some of the movies are being sent there
- yes I have the JDK
- yes I downloaded the beta

This is what my Plex dashboard looks like: Image. There is only one TV show left, Titans, beside Bob's Burgers.
But this is what my /torrents/downloading folder looks like: Image
And this is what my log looks like: https://pastebin.com/Q5gnySkc
And my fn:sysinfo looks like this (but without my License number: https://pastebin.com/24kWQEiw

I can't think of anything I changed between when I first uploaded the Star Wars movies and now, nor what I did after uploading the TV shows. I have tried switching between "copy" and "move and rename" (because maybe the seeding torrent is what's keeping it behind) but nothing changed.

Also, I am getting this error when I run it through the Terminal:

Code: Select all

Error during startup
java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: /usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
	at net.filebot.Logging.createLogFileHandler(Logging.java:76)
	at net.filebot.Main.initializeLogging(Main.java:483)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:116)
I looked that up and found a thread where someone was told to reinstall the package, but I get this: https://pastebin.com/1fCgkGt8

I keep running into you telling people to not run filebot as root, but I cant find out how to... not. There seems to be a permission error, but filebot isn't even a username, so what am I missing here?

Also, how do you run filebot on the schedule? I tried just copying the filebot script into the Scheduler, but I am not sure if that wasn't enough, or this error is what kept it from working.

Thaaaaaaanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot is very... selectively renaming/ moving.

Post by rednoah »

alittler wrote: 10 Nov 2019, 06:33 I keep running into you telling people to not run filebot as root, but I cant find out how to... not.
If you are using SSH, log in as admin, and do not log in as root.

Yep, this error would indicate that permissions are borked:

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: /usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
:idea: FileBot Node is designed to run filebot as admin user.

:idea: If you run filebot as root for the first time, then new files will be initialized with root permissions, and that will bork everything for normal user that call filebot later on.

You'll need the latest beta to work around this particular issue:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported class file major version 57
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11099

This error is self-explanatory:

Failed to process [...] because [...] is an exact copy and already exists
Please read the amc script manual thoroughly. If you're processing the same files over and over, then you need to use --def excludeList option to avoid processing files that have already been processed in a previous run.

:!: FileBot is designed to error out as soon as it detects an issue in your process, so that you can fix it.

I only skimmed the end of your very large log file. If you have specific questions about specific specific log lines, please copy & paste them separately. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
alittler

Post by alittler »

1. I guess I should have been more clear as how I was using FileBot. While I have been testing it through SSH, I am running it through my Synology NAS and the FileBot node app. Running the fn:script as admin still lands me this;

admin@Andrewology:/$ filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/torrents/downloading --output /volume1/video/ --action TEST --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang en --def 'artwork=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'minLengthMS=300000' 'minFileSize=100000000' --log all --log-file '/usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'
Locking /usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1 (file:/volume1/@appstore/filebot/jar/groovy.jar) to constructor java.lang.invoke.MethodHandles$Lookup(java.lang.Class,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit 'Script1.groovy' Unsupported class file major version 57
BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit 'Script1.groovy' Unsupported class file major version 57
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:163)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:37)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:132)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported class file major version 57
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:184)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:166)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:152)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:273)
	... 5 more

Error (o_O)
2. Forgive my ignorance, how do I log into FileBot as admin through the GUI? I reinstalled FIleBot/ FileBot Node and logged into it through SSH as admin as still get this error:

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/torrents/downloading --output /volume1/video/ --action TEST --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang en --def 'artwork=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'minLengthMS=300000' 'minFileSize=100000000' --log all --log-file '/usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

Locking /usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1 (file:/volume1/@appstore/filebot/jar/groovy.jar) to constructor java.lang.invoke.MethodHandles$Lookup(java.lang.Class,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:163)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:37)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:132)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:184)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:166)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:152)
	at groovyjarjarasm.asm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:273)
	... 5 more

Error (o_O)

[Process error]
And when I first log in as admin, I get this:

Could not chdir to home directory /var/services/homes/admin: No such file or directory
And this is what I get when I log into DMS as admin: https://pastebin.com/80x69tKK

3. You update quick. I had 4.8.6 installed from another thread I found on a similar issue. Running filebot -rename *.mkv -non-strict got me this:

Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /*.mkv (*.mkv)
Failed to read xattr: NoSuchFileException: *.mkv
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
and it's still running. Like, I started it, I made breakfast, and it is still running.
The command in the Synology app hasn't processed any code, Image
and Terminal still hasn't

After re-re-reinstalling everything and logging into DSM as admin, not alittler, I get this: https://pastebin.com/Kqxc9SUj

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: after running some things, I seem to have come to a memory problem: https://pastebin.com/KQ2yP3SH
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you're only using FileBot Node, then it should be fine, as FileBot Node will make sure to call filebot as admin user.

This message is very unexpected! How can the admin user not have a valid user home directory?

Could not chdir to home directory /var/services/homes/admin: No such file or directory
:?: Maybe Enable user home service? https://www.synology.com/en-us/knowledg ... r_advanced

Yes, if you're using the amc script then that will require a little bit of extra memory:

Low Memory Limit (127 MB): Consider using -Xmx192m or higher.
:?: How much RAM does your NAS have? 512 MB or more is generally recommended. It can work with less, depending on what you're doing.
alittler

Post by alittler »

1. I'm using Terminal to test, but Node to see how it works. I am running admin in Terminal, though.

2. I have no idea, but it sounds like something that could be from something else. I tried enabling user home service, and while it didn't work, it has fewer words and none of them were red!

filebot -script 'fn:amc' '/volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]' --output /volume1/video/ --action TEST -non-strict --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang en --def 'artwork=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' --log all --log-file '/usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Nov 10 20:32:09 PST 2019]
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: subtitles = eng
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Argument[0]: /volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]
Input: /volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4
Group: {Movie=Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)} => [Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt, Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
No missing subtitles
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019)/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/music/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019)/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
Finished without processing any files
Abort (×_×)

[Process error]
3. 512 MB (Synology DS218j NAS Disk Station, DDR3, 2-Bay, 512MB DDR3)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Did you read the log? Read it line by line. ;)

:?: What did you expect to happen differently?
alittler

Post by alittler »

Touché! Things still don't seem to want to work, though. After running a test the aforementioned 15,000 files, it got hooked on GBBO, and after running a test command, results stopped showing up. /torrents/downloading now only has one file in it, and it still isn't returning anything.

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/torrents/downloading/ --output /volume1/video/ --action TEST -non-strict --order Airdate --conflict auto --lang en --def 'artwork=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' --log all --log-file '/usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Nov 10 20:36:17 PST 2019]
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: subtitles = eng
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Argument[0]: /volume1/torrents/downloading
Ignore video extra: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Return.of.the.King.2003.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.x264-NeZu/Sample/the.lord.of.the.rings.the.return.of.the.king.2003.extended.720p.bluray.x264-sample.mkv
Skip small video file: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Viva - A Vida é uma Festa 2018 (1080p) WWW.BLUDV.COM/BLUDV.mp4 (33 MB)
Skip small video file: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Pantera Negra (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [MP4] [DUBLADO] COMANDOTORRENTS.COM/COMANDOTORRENTS.COM.mp4 (7 MB)
Failed to read media characteristics: ExecuteException: [/volume1/@appstore/MediaServer/bin/ffprobe, -show_streams, -show_format, -print_format, json, -v, error, /volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi] failed (1)
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Bumblebee (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Bumblebee (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Captain Marvel (2019) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Captain Marvel (2019) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Constantine City Of Demons The Movie (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Constantine City Of Demons The Movie (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E01.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[ettv]/counterpart.s02e01.720p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E02.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[rarbg]/counterpart.s02e02.720p.web.h264-memento.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E03.PROPER.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E05.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E05.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E08.720p.WEB.H264-METCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E08.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E09.You.to.You.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-SiGMA[ettv]/Counterpart.S02E09.You.to.You.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-SiGMA[ettv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E10.720p.WEB.H264-METCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E10.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Justice League Vs The Fatal Five (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Justice League Vs The Fatal Five (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Mandy (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Mandy (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Mr.Robot.S04E05.720p.WEB.x264-XLF[TGx]/mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Mr.Robot.S04E05.720p.WEB.x264-XLF[TGx]/mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.fre.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.ita.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.prt.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.spa.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Pantera Negra (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [MP4] [DUBLADO] COMANDOTORRENTS.COM/Pantera.Negra.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-DUBLADO.WWW.COMANDOTORRENTS.COM.mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Reign Of The Supermen (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Reign Of The Supermen (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Silicon.Valley.S06.1080p.Kerob/Silicon.Valley.S06E01.1080p.Kerob.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Silicon.Valley.S06.WEB-DLRip.1080p/Silicon.Valley.S06E01.WEB-DLRip.1080p.IdeaFilm.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.LT]/Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.LT]/Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET[TGx]/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET.mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/The.Man.Who.Killed.Hitler.And.Then.The.Bigfoot.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E06.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E06.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E08.720p.HDTV.x264-LiNKLE[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E09.480p.x264-mSD[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E09.720p.HDTV.x264-LiNKLE[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E10.Finale.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Return.of.the.King.2003.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.x264-NeZu/the.lord.of.the.rings.the.return.of.the.king.2003.extended.720p.bluray.x264-nezu.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Two.Towers.2002.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs/2_Eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Two.Towers.2002.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Two.Towers.2002.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs/2_Eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs/3_Eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.idx
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.sub
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Thor Ragnarok (2017) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Thor.Ragnarok.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Thor Ragnarok (2017) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Thor.Ragnarok.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Titans.2018.S02E10.Fallen.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb[TGx]/Titans.2018.S02E10.Fallen.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Tomb Raider (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Tomb.Raider.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Tomb Raider (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Tomb.Raider.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Viva - A Vida é uma Festa 2018 (1080p) WWW.BLUDV.COM/Viva.A.Vida.é.uma.Festa.2018.1080p.BluRay.6CH.x264.DUAL-WWW.BLUDV.COM.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/Viva - A Vida é uma Festa 2018 (1080p) WWW.BLUDV.COM/Viva.A.Vida.é.uma.Festa.2018.1080p.BluRay.6CH.x264.DUAL-WWW.BLUDV.COM.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1984) Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind~Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [86760B55].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1984) Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind~Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [86760B55].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1986) Laputa Castle in the Sky~Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [F037638F].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1988) Grave of the Fireflies~Hotaru no Haka (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [3E904CC4].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1988) My Neighbour Totoro~Tonari no Totoro (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [C2D8E0C5].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1989) Kiki's Delivery Service~Majo no Takkyuubin (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [8B7E1A0A].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1991) Only Yesterday~Omoide Poroporo (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [9502069B].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1992) Porco Rosso~Kurenai no Buta (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [5F2E500A].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1993) Ocean Waves~Umi ga Kikoeru (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [55E7E915].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1994) Pom Poko~Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [AC83CD6F].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1995) Whisper of the Heart~Mimi o Sumaseba (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [A95256EC].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1997) Princess Mononoke~Mononoke Hime (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [8E2F16C6].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(1999) My Neighbors the Yamadas~Houhokekyo Tonari no Yamada-kun (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [A3EB8740].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2001) Spirited Away~Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [FAE6635D].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2002) The Cat Returns~Neko no Ongaeshi (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [F9F6418B].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2004) Howl's Moving Castle~Howl no Ugoku Shiro (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [75B74076].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2006) Tales from Earthsea~Gedo Senki (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [D683446C].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2008) Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea~Gake no Ue no Ponyo (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [DD07D01E].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2010) The Secret World of Arrietty~Karigurashi no Arrietty (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [E715EAC0].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2011) From Up On Poppy Hill~Kokuriko-zaka Kara (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [95813CBF].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2013) The Tale of the Princess Kaguya~Kaguya-hime no Monogatari (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [0E196B20].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2013) The Wind Rises~Kaze Tachinu (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [14C83088].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/(2014) When Marnie Was There~Omoide no Marnie (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [79304891].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/Storyboards/(1991) Only Yesterday~Omoide Poroporo Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [CAD7E349].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/Storyboards/(1994) Pom Poko~Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [C3BFC6F8].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/[NoobSubs] Studio Ghibli Movies 1984-2014 (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio)/Storyboards/(2011) From Up On Poppy Hill~Kokuriko-zaka Kara Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [CCC32004].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/adam.ruins.everything.s03e02.720p.webrip.x264-tbs[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/adam.ruins.everything.s03e03.720p.webrip.x264-tbs[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/bobs.burgers.s10e06.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/counterpart.s02e04.720p.web.h264-memento[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e06.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.Scenetime.com - The Great British Bake Off S10E07 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E07.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.Torrenting.org - The Great British Bake Off S10E05 REPACK 720p HDTV x264-PLUTON/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E05.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM.eng.srt
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.Torrenting.org - The Great British Bake Off S10E05 REPACK 720p HDTV x264-PLUTON/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E05.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.scenetime.com - Counterpart.S02E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO/counterpart.s02e02.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.torrenting.com - The Great British Bake Off S10E01 720p HEVC x265-MeGusta/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.torrenting.com - The Great British Bake Off S10E02 720p HEVC x265-MeGusta/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E02.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv
Input: /volume1/torrents/downloading/www.torrenting.com - The Great British Bake Off S10E04 720p HEVC x265-MeGusta/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E04.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv
Resource not found: https://api.thetvdb.com/search/series?imdbId=tt10858788 [404 Not Found]
Group: {Movie=Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019), Series=null} => [Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.eng.srt, Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv, Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt]
Group: {Movie=Bumblebee (2018)} => [Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Captain Marvel (2019)} => [Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Constantine: City of Demons - The Movie (2018), Series=null} => [Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Series=counterpart} => [counterpart.s02e01.720p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv, counterpart.s02e02.720p.web.h264-memento.mkv, Counterpart.S02E03.PROPER.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[eztv].mkv, Counterpart.S02E05.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv, Counterpart.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv, Counterpart.S02E08.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv, Counterpart.S02E09.You.to.You.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-SiGMA[ettv].mkv, Counterpart.S02E10.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv, counterpart.s02e04.720p.web.h264-memento[eztv].mkv, counterpart.s02e02.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)} => [Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt, Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
Group: {Movie=I Kill Giants (2018), Series=null} => [I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi, I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.eng.srt]
Group: {Movie=Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019)} => [Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Mandy (2018)} => [Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Series=mr robot} => [mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.eng.srt, mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.mkv, mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].eng.srt, mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].mkv, mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].eng.srt, mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv, mr.robot.s04e06.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv]
Group: {Movie=A Wrinkle in Time (2018), Series=null} => [Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.eng.srt, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.fre.srt, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.ita.srt, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.mkv, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.prt.srt, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.spa.srt, Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.srt]
Group: {Movie=Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018)} => [Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Black Panther (2018)} => [Pantera.Negra.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-DUBLADO.WWW.COMANDOTORRENTS.COM.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Reign of the Supermen (2019)} => [Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Series=silicon valley} => [Silicon.Valley.S06E01.1080p.Kerob.mkv, Silicon.Valley.S06E01.WEB-DLRip.1080p.IdeaFilm.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)} => [Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (2019), Series=null} => [Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt, Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
Group: {Movie=The Kid Who Would Be King (2019)} => [The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi, The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.eng.srt]
Group: {Movie=The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)} => [The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET.mp4]
Group: {Movie=The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot (2019), Series=null} => [The.Man.Who.Killed.Hitler.And.Then.The.Bigfoot.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Series=the good place} => [The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].eng.srt, The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv, The.Good.Place.S04E06.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv]
Group: {Series=the great british bake off} => [The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E06.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM[eztv].mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E08.720p.HDTV.x264-LiNKLE[eztv].mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E09.480p.x264-mSD[eztv].mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E09.720p.HDTV.x264-LiNKLE[eztv].mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E10.Finale.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM[eztv].mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E07.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E05.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM.eng.srt, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E05.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM.mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E02.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv, The.Great.British.Bake.Off.S10E04.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)} => [the.lord.of.the.rings.the.return.of.the.king.2003.extended.720p.bluray.x264-nezu.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)} => [2_Eng.srt, The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Two.Towers.2002.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4]
Group: {Movie=The Matrix (1999), Series=null} => [2_Eng.srt, 3_Eng.srt]
Group: {Movie=The Matrix (1999)} => [The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.idx, The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.sub, The.Matrix.1999.REMASTERED.PROPER.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Thor: Ragnarok (2017)} => [Thor.Ragnarok.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Thor.Ragnarok.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Series=titans 2018} => [Titans.2018.S02E10.Fallen.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Tomb Raider (2018)} => [Tomb.Raider.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt, Tomb.Raider.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Group: {Movie=Life (2017), Series=null} => [Viva.A.Vida.é.uma.Festa.2018.1080p.BluRay.6CH.x264.DUAL-WWW.BLUDV.COM.mkv, Viva.A.Vida.é.uma.Festa.2018.1080p.BluRay.6CH.x264.DUAL-WWW.BLUDV.COM.srt]
Group: {Movie=Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984), Series=null} => [(1984) Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind~Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [86760B55].eng.srt, (1984) Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind~Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [86760B55].mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Castle (1994), Series=null} => [(1986) Laputa Castle in the Sky~Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [F037638F].mkv]
Group: {Anime=studio ghibli movies 1984 2014} => [(1988) Grave of the Fireflies~Hotaru no Haka (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [3E904CC4].mkv, (1992) Porco Rosso~Kurenai no Buta (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [5F2E500A].mkv, (1993) Ocean Waves~Umi ga Kikoeru (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [55E7E915].mkv]
Group: {Movie=My Neighbor Totoro (1988), Series=null} => [(1988) My Neighbour Totoro~Tonari no Totoro (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [C2D8E0C5].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Kiki's Delivery Service (1989), Series=null} => [(1989) Kiki's Delivery Service~Majo no Takkyuubin (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [8B7E1A0A].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Only Yesterday (1991), Series=null} => [(1991) Only Yesterday~Omoide Poroporo (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [9502069B].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Pom Poko (1994), Series=null} => [(1994) Pom Poko~Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [AC83CD6F].mkv, (1994) Pom Poko~Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [C3BFC6F8].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Whisper of the Heart (1995), Series=null} => [(1995) Whisper of the Heart~Mimi o Sumaseba (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [A95256EC].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Princess Mononoke (1997), Series=null} => [(1997) Princess Mononoke~Mononoke Hime (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [8E2F16C6].mkv]
Group: {Movie=1999 (1998), Series=null} => [(1999) My Neighbors the Yamadas~Houhokekyo Tonari no Yamada-kun (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [A3EB8740].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Spirited Away (2001), Series=null} => [(2001) Spirited Away~Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [FAE6635D].mkv]
Group: {Movie=2002 (2001), Series=null} => [(2002) The Cat Returns~Neko no Ongaeshi (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [F9F6418B].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Howl's Moving Castle (2004), Series=null} => [(2004) Howl's Moving Castle~Howl no Ugoku Shiro (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [75B74076].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Tales from Earthsea (2006), Series=null} => [(2006) Tales from Earthsea~Gedo Senki (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [D683446C].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Ponyo (2008), Series=null} => [(2008) Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea~Gake no Ue no Ponyo (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [DD07D01E].mkv]
Group: {Anime=2010} => [(2010) The Secret World of Arrietty~Karigurashi no Arrietty (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [E715EAC0].mkv]
Group: {Movie=From Up on Poppy Hill (2011), Series=null} => [(2011) From Up On Poppy Hill~Kokuriko-zaka Kara (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [95813CBF].mkv, (2011) From Up On Poppy Hill~Kokuriko-zaka Kara Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [CCC32004].mkv]
Group: {Movie=null, Series=studio ghibli} => [(2013) The Tale of the Princess Kaguya~Kaguya-hime no Monogatari (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [0E196B20].mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Wind Rises (2013), Series=null} => [(2013) The Wind Rises~Kaze Tachinu (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [14C83088].mkv]
Group: {Movie=When Marnie Was There (2014), Series=null} => [(2014) When Marnie Was There~Omoide no Marnie (720p Blu-ray 8bit Dual Audio) [NoobSubs] [79304891].mkv]
Group: {Series=studio ghibli} => [(1991) Only Yesterday~Omoide Poroporo Storyboards (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) [NoobSubs] [CAD7E349].mkv]
Group: {Series=adam ruins everything} => [adam.ruins.everything.s03e02.720p.webrip.x264-tbs[eztv].mkv, adam.ruins.everything.s03e03.720p.webrip.x264-tbs[eztv].mkv]
Group: {Series=bobs burgers} => [bobs.burgers.s10e06.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv]
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019)/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019).mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019)/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]/Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2019.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019)/Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Bumblebee (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Bumblebee (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Bumblebee (2018)/Bumblebee (2018).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Bumblebee (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Bumblebee.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Bumblebee (2018)/Bumblebee (2018).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Captain Marvel (2019) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Captain Marvel (2019) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Captain Marvel (2019)/Captain Marvel (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Captain Marvel (2019) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Captain Marvel (2019)/Captain Marvel (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Constantine City Of Demons The Movie (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Constantine City Of Demons The Movie (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Constantine - City of Demons - The Movie (2018)/Constantine - City of Demons - The Movie (2018).mp4] already exists
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Constantine City Of Demons The Movie (2018) [BluRay] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Constantine.City.Of.Demons.The.Movie.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] to [/volume1/video/Movies/Constantine - City of Demons - The Movie (2018)/Constantine - City of Demons - The Movie (2018).eng.srt]
Processed 1 files
Get [English] subtitles for 10 files
CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: [Counterpart]
Fetching episode data for [Counterpart]
Auto-detected query: [Counterpart]
Fetching episode data for [Counterpart]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/www.scenetime.com - Counterpart.S02E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO/counterpart.s02e02.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E02 - Outside In.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E01.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[ettv]/counterpart.s02e01.720p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E01 - Inside Out.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E02.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[rarbg]/counterpart.s02e02.720p.web.h264-memento.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E02 - Outside In.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E03.PROPER.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[eztv].mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E03 - Something Borrowed.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E05.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E05.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E05 - Shadow Puppets.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E06 - Twin Cities.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E08.720p.WEB.H264-METCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E08.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E08 - In from the Cold.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E09.You.to.You.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-SiGMA[ettv]/Counterpart.S02E09.You.to.You.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-SiGMA[ettv].mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E09 - You to You.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Counterpart.S02E10.720p.WEB.H264-METCON[rarbg]/Counterpart.S02E10.720p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E10 - Better Angels.mkv]
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/counterpart.s02e04.720p.web.h264-memento[eztv].mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Counterpart/Season 02/Counterpart - S02E04 - Point of Departure.mkv]
Processed 10 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019)/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) [WEBRip] [720p] [YTS.LT]/Fast.&.Furious.Presents.Hobbs.&.Shaw.2019.720p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019)/Fast & Furious Presents - Hobbs & Shaw (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi]
Failed to read media characteristics: ExecuteException: [/volume1/@appstore/MediaServer/bin/ffprobe, -show_streams, -show_format, -print_format, json, -v, error, /volume1/video/Movies/I Kill Giants (2018)/I Kill Giants (2018).avi] failed (1)
Failed to read media characteristics: ExecuteException: [/volume1/@appstore/MediaServer/bin/ffprobe, -show_streams, -show_format, -print_format, json, -v, error, /volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi] failed (1)
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.avi] because [/volume1/video/Movies/I Kill Giants (2018)/I Kill Giants (2018).avi] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT/I.Kill.Giants.2017.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT.eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/I Kill Giants (2018)/I Kill Giants (2018).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Justice League Vs The Fatal Five (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Justice League Vs The Fatal Five (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019)/Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Justice League Vs The Fatal Five (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Justice.League.Vs.The.Fatal.Five.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019)/Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Mandy (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Mandy (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Mandy (2018)/Mandy (2018).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Mandy (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Mandy.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Mandy (2018)/Mandy (2018).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
Auto-detected query: [Mr Robot]
Fetching episode data for [Mr. Robot]
Auto-detected query: [Mr Robot]
Fetching episode data for [Mr. Robot]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Mr.Robot.S04E05.720p.WEB.x264-XLF[TGx]/mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E05 - 405 Method Not Allowed.eng.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E03 - 403 Forbidden.eng.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E04 - 404 Not Found.eng.srt] already exists
[TEST] from [/volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e06.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E06 - 406 Not Acceptable.mkv]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Mr.Robot.S04E05.720p.WEB.x264-XLF[TGx]/mr.robot.s04e05.720p.web.x264-xlf.mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E05 - 405 Method Not Allowed.mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e03.720p.web.h264-tbs[eztv].mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E03 - 403 Forbidden.mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/mr.robot.s04e04.720p.web.x264-xlf[eztv].mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Mr. Robot/Season 04/Mr. Robot - S04E04 - 404 Not Found.mkv] already exists
Processed 1 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.mkv]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.mkv] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).eng.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.fre.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).fre.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.ita.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).ita.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.prt.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).por.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.spa.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).spa.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.multisub-MIRCrew/Nelle pieghe del tempo - A Wrinkle in Time  (2018).720p.h264.ita.eng.sub.ita-MIRCrew.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/A Wrinkle in Time (2018)/A Wrinkle in Time (2018).ita.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Pacific Rim - Uprising (2018)/Pacific Rim - Uprising (2018).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Pacific.Rim.Uprising.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Pacific Rim - Uprising (2018)/Pacific Rim - Uprising (2018).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Pantera Negra (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [MP4] [DUBLADO] COMANDOTORRENTS.COM/Pantera.Negra.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-DUBLADO.WWW.COMANDOTORRENTS.COM.mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Pantera Negra (2018) [BluRay] [720p] [MP4] [DUBLADO] COMANDOTORRENTS.COM/Pantera.Negra.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-DUBLADO.WWW.COMANDOTORRENTS.COM.mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Black Panther (2018)/Black Panther (2018).mp4] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Reign Of The Supermen (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Reign Of The Supermen (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Reign of the Supermen (2019)/Reign of the Supermen (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Reign Of The Supermen (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/Reign.Of.The.Supermen.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Reign of the Supermen (2019)/Reign of the Supermen (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
Get [English] subtitles for 2 files
Auto-detected query: [Silicon Valley]

[Process killed]Fetching episode data for [Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [Start-ups: Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [Silicon Valley Rebels]
Fetching episode data for [Secrets Of Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [The Silent Valley]
Auto-detected query: [Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [Start-ups: Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [Silicon Valley Rebels]
Fetching episode data for [Secrets Of Silicon Valley]
Fetching episode data for [The Silent Valley]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Silicon.Valley.S06.1080p.Kerob/Silicon.Valley.S06E01.1080p.Kerob.mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Silicon Valley/Season 06/Silicon Valley - S06E01 - Artificial Lack of Intelligence.mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Silicon.Valley.S06.WEB-DLRip.1080p/Silicon.Valley.S06E01.WEB-DLRip.1080p.IdeaFilm.mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Silicon Valley/Season 06/Silicon Valley - S06E01 - Artificial Lack of Intelligence.mkv] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Star Wars - The Last Jedi (2017)/Star Wars - The Last Jedi (2017).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017) [BluRay] [720p] [YTS.AM]/Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Star Wars - The Last Jedi (2017)/Star Wars - The Last Jedi (2017).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.LT]/Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.LT]/Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (2019)/Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (2019).mp4] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans (2019) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.LT]/Teen.Titans.Go!.Vs..Teen.Titans.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.LT].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (2019)/Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
No missing subtitles
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi] because [/volume1/video/Movies/The Kid Who Would Be King (2019)/The Kid Who Would Be King (2019).avi] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Kid Who Would Be King.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/Movies/The Kid Who Would Be King (2019)/The Kid Who Would Be King (2019).eng.srt] already exists
Processed 0 files
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET[TGx]/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET.mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET[TGx]/The Lego Movie 2 2019 720p HDCAM-1XBET.mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part (2019)/The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part (2019).mp4] already exists
Processed 0 files
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/The.Man.Who.Killed.Hitler.And.Then.The.Bigfoot.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot (2018) [WEBRip] [1080p] [YTS.AM]/The.Man.Who.Killed.Hitler.And.Then.The.Bigfoot.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-[YTS.AM].mp4] because [/volume1/video/Movies/The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot (2019)/The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot (2019).mp4] already exists
Processed 0 files
Auto-detected query: [The Good Place]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Place]
Fetch failed: Try again in 2 seconds (2 more) => javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host terminated the handshake
Fetching episode data for [The Good Wife]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Wife (KR)]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Life (1971)]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Cop]
Auto-detected query: [The Good Place]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Place]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Wife]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Wife (KR)]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Life (1971)]
Fetching episode data for [The Good Cop]
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].eng.srt] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/The Good Place/Season 04/The Good Place - S04E05 - Employee of the Bearimy.eng.srt] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E06.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/The Good Place/Season 04/The Good Place - S04E06 - A Chip Driver Mystery.mkv] already exists
Skipped [/volume1/torrents/downloading/The.Good.Place.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[eztv].mkv] because [/volume1/video/TV Shows/The Good Place/Season 04/The Good Place - S04E05 - Employee of the Bearimy.mkv] already exists
Processed 0 files
Get [English] subtitles for 9 files
Auto-detected query: [The Great British Bake Off]
EDIT: after reinstalling FileBot (and remembering to install the beta) it seems to work fine! Here's to hoping it sticks, because there seems to be a point where things stop showing up.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You may want to process files in smaller batches, since 512 MB of RAM may not be enough for heavy work loads.

I recommend using the GUI for the initial one-off task, and then set up automation for new files to get processed one by one as they come in.
alittler

Post by alittler »

rednoah wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 07:25 You may want to process files in smaller batches, since 512 MB of RAM may not be enough for heavy work loads.

I recommend using the GUI for the initial one-off task, and then set up automation for new files to get processed one by one as they come in.
That's what I was thinking, and was why I just deleted everything and tried over and tried one by one. On my system, FileBot seems to have a fall off limit, because after getting everything to work wonderfully, I decided to download everything again and, well, stop doing anything.The downloads are still running, but when I run FileBot again out of schedule because Watchmen just finished downloading, it shows up empty again, GUI and Terminal.

If this happens again, I will be sure to double check the version numbers to see if the auto-update un-dated. I'll cut down how many torrents can run at once, but keep track of what works, when. I'll keep you updated, mostly in case someone else has this problem and searches for a possible solution.
alittler

Post by alittler »

One question I have, which I am not sure is a FileBot thing, is why Plex is grabbing the title of movies from the original files ("Guardians.of.the.Galaxy.2014.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG") but not the renamed one. Like, in Plex, that is the movie title, but the file is the FileBot'd one.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Open Plex ➔ Settings ➔ Agents and move Local Media Assets to the bottom or disable it altogether.