Filebot with Radarr and Sonarr

Any questions? Need some help?
stevezau

Filebot with Radarr and Sonarr

Post by stevezau »

Hi All,

Need some advice... My setup

1. Flexget listens to RSS feeds and auto-download things.
--- I am using flexget as it is extremely flexible and meets several of my adv logic/requirements.
--- Also allows me to send things to pending approval, ie high rated items not on my lists

2. Flexget sends to rtorrent, rtorrent downloads and marks complete.

3. Filebot picks the download extracts and renames.
--- file names do not include the quality.

4. Scripts is run to auto add new path to radarr/sonarr.

This all mostly works ok. I use Sonarr/Radarr for ad-hoc and upgrades. The problem is Radarr/Sonarr is not picking up the quality. This is because the quality is not in the name, instead, filebot adds them to xattrs. Which is great but radarr / sonarr does not seem to support xattrs?

I want to get the quality imported into sonarr/radarr. I could add the source to my file names but it means i would end up with duplicates. Right now filebot will override if better qualify.. If i add source to filename and flexget downloads 720p of a movie, filebot will extract and rename, flexget might then upgrade to 1080p and filebot will extract and rename ending up in duplicates?

Any suggestions?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot with Radarr and Sonarr

Post by rednoah »

Presumably, you're using the amc script and that uses {plex} as format by default, if you want to include 720p in the destination file name, then you just need to adjust the naming scheme.

e.g.

Code: Select all

{plex.derive{" [$vf, $vc, $ac]"}}
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4116

:idea: See amc script manual for details on how to pass custom formats.

If your custom format yields unique file paths for each {vf} then you will indeed end up with multiple files with different qualities each, for the same movie or episode.

However, based on xattr, you can instantly find logical duplicates later on and deal with them accordingly:
viewtopic.php?p=23171#p23171
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.