AMC not working for TV episodes using Mac App Store version of Filebot

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
WilDieteren

AMC not working for TV episodes using Mac App Store version of Filebot

Post by WilDieteren »

L.S.,

Since a few weeks AMC stopped working for TV episodes on my iMac using the Mac App Store version of FileBot. I have seen mentions of this elsewhere on the forum but I am not sure how to fix this, if it can be fixed. Any help would be appreciated.

Wil Dieteren
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC not working for TV episodes using Mac App Store version of Filebot

Post by rednoah »

Well, the amc script is a command-line tool, but the Mac App Store version of FileBot doesn't include the command-line tools due to Apple limitations:
viewtopic.php?t=5983

Presumably, have installed FileBot via the Mac App Store, as well as via brew cask for the command-line tools, which means were using FileBot 4.7.9 all along, for the command-line tools anyway, which no longer works now 3 years down the line.

If you need the command-line tools then you will have to ditch the Mac App Store and install via the PKG installer instead, this means that you will also need to purchase a universal license, though I can offer this:
viewtopic.php?t=9517
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
WilDieteren

Post by WilDieteren »

I am trying to request a complimentary 1 year universal license but am unable to add a proof of purchase as I cannot add the screenshot to the PM.

Wil Dieteren
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You may use Google Drive, DropBox, etc to share files. Please PM me the share link.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.