I got banned I know why help!

Any questions? Need some help?
KATCOUNTRYGIRL

I got banned I know why help!

Post by KATCOUNTRYGIRL »

I got banned and read the link. I use my actual license .psm file to run filebot everytime I use it (multiple times a day) because using the shortcut wouldn't work with my nas files. It would only read my local drives. I need my license fixed and need a way to use it without getting banned for using what I paid for.
rednoah
The Source

Re: I got banned I know why help!

Post by rednoah »

Please provide sysinfo output.

You do not need to activate every single time. If something doesn't work on your NAS, then the issue is unrelated. Please include logs or screenshots that illustrate the issue.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
KATCOUNTRYGIRL

Post by KATCOUNTRYGIRL »

Where do I find the sysinfo?

Just when I tred to drag files from nas it wouldn't read them. I tried and tried and could never get it to work just just started using the .psm file and then it always worked.

I just tried the regular .exe right now and it worked but is asking for license

My account is under [email protected] can you please issue a new license.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

KATCOUNTRYGIRL wrote: 26 Jan 2020, 22:26 Just when I tred to drag files from nas it wouldn't read them. I tried and tried and could never get it to work just just started using the .psm file and then it always worked.
Strange indeed. That doesn't make sense at all. I can only assume you have multiple versions of FileBot installed, and are unknowingly using different ones at different times.

:arrow: Uninstall all versions of FileBot, and then only install FileBot via the download link here on this website. That way you will ensure you're always launching the same executable.

:idea: P6852429 has been unbanned, and should work again. You may need to clear the cache once if it doesn't work right away.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help on how you can display System Information in the GUI. This can also help identify which version / edition of FileBot you're currently running.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.