Since last Java and Filebot Node update can't execute any "filebot -script..." command

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
p11ps

Since last Java and Filebot Node update can't execute any "filebot -script..." command

Post by p11ps »

Hi,

My fileboot installation seems to be affected since the last Java and Filebot Node update suggested by Synology. When I execute filebot -version fn:sysinfo it returns me an error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7". It seems to have any dependencies.

Error:

Filebot and Java version:

Could someone help me? Thank you for your help.

Edit:

Btw, I performed a DSM reboot already.

Edit 2:

Reinstall Java Installer, Filebot and Filebot Node fixed the issue.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Since last Java and Filebot Node update can't execute any "filebot -script..." command

Post by rednoah »

Java Installer, FileBot and Filebot Node should be all you need.

:!: Make sure to not install conflicting Java packages from Synology or other 3rd party repositories. Because those may or may not work for FileBot.

:!: FileBot 4.9.0 (r7234) is the latest stable release. Your revision number is off by a lot, which might be the source of strange compatibility issues. Perhaps you're using some random beta from a few months ago? Probably best to stick with the latest stable now.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
perchu

Re: Since last Java and Filebot Node update can't execute any "filebot -script..." command

Post by perchu »

I'm having the same issue on a Qnap server. Where can I find the latest stable release? I got FileBot 4.9.0 (r7063).
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

perchu wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 14:12 I'm having the same issue on a Qnap server. Where can I find the latest stable release? I got FileBot 4.9.0 (r7063).
4.9.0 has been released last month and is already available via our package repository:
https://www.filebot.net/linux/qnap.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
perchu

Post by perchu »

Thanks I'll try to update too

Edit: OK Qnap refused to update throught filebot repository. I had to download the qpkg file to manually update it (maybe if I uninstalled and reinstalled it will have been ok). Anyway, everything is fine now. Thx