How to rename "Money Heist" in Netflix Order?

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
3pwood

How to rename "Money Heist" in Netflix Order?

Post by 3pwood »

My problem is similar to this FAQ entry:

Q: Why do I get weird TheTVDB matches with some TV Shows?
TheTVDB Image supports Airdate and DVD ordering. If you use DVD sort order but your files are in Airdate order then this can lead to mismatches when matching files to episode data.

So check out https://www.thetvdb.com/series/la-casa-de-papel (Money Heist), there's 'Aired Order' and then there's 'Netflix'...the app takes the Aired Order whereas I have the Netflix stuff so...I can't use the app to rename in a Windows environment? I'm using latest version but can't find a way around this problem.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Incorrect matches from thetvdb

Post by rednoah »

You'll have to do manual matching if the episodes don't align naturally. Please read FAQ #2 for details. The goal is to align your files with TheTVDB official order.

:!: Unfortunately, the episode order you have is "alternate order" which is a rather new concept on the TheTVDB website, and that information is not currently available via the API.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
3pwood

Re: How to rename "Money Heist" in Netflix Order?

Post by 3pwood »

Yeah I figured I'd need to manually match/rename the files hence I created this post in the feature requests section...coz thetvdb has a new feature so hopefully they can develop a new feature in the app to compliment the site.
kim
Power User

Re: How to rename "Money Heist" in Netflix Order?

Post by kim »

but it does work on themoviedb, as I have requested a long time ago:

Netflix (Digital)
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/71446-la- ... 156c00de9f

Feature Request/fix: TheMovieDB TV order aka Episode Groups
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9554