Multiple Drives Script with Renaming Issues

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
atomicmoon

Multiple Drives Script with Renaming Issues

Post by atomicmoon »

I recently upgraded storage and my original script no longer fulfills my needs. It has served me well for many years!

Code: Select all

filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output X: --action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def subtitles=en --def ignore="2160p|OST|ost|Soundtrack|soundtrack" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=n "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
I'm attempting to send movies to one drive :Y and TV Series to another :Z, and it's moving the files to the correct location and even creating a new sub-folder, but the files themselves are not being renamed, nor adding the "( )" to the year fields.

filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output X: --def "seriesFormat=X:/TV Shows/{n}/{'S'+s}/{fn}" "animeFormat=Z:/Videos/Anime/TV Shows{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=Y:/Media/Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}" "musicFormat=X:/Music/{n}/{fn}"--action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def subtitles=en --def ignore="2160p|OST|ost|Soundtrack|soundtrack" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=n "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
My ideal output would be the following:

Movies - Y:\Movies\Movie Name (year)\Movie Name (year).ext
Big Bunny Adventure (2020)\Big Bunny Adventure (2020).mkv

TV Shows - Z:\TV Shows\TV Series Name (year)\Season XX\TV Series Name (year) - SxEy - Episode Name.ext
Cop Drama (2020)\Season 01\Cop Drama (2020) - S01E01 - Whatcha Gonna Do.mkv

I'm pretty close, but not quite there.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Multiple Drives Script with Renaming Issues

Post by rednoah »

You're getting exactly what you have specified. ;)

The amc script manual is your friend:
rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 Change how files will be organized and renamed:
This script uses multiple format expressions, so the simple --format option is not supported. You can override the default naming schemes via --def seriesFormat, animeFormat or movieFormat. Relative paths will be resolved against --output and you can use absolute paths if you want to use multiple drives.

--def movieFormat="M:/{plex}" seriesFormat="S:/{plex}" animeFormat="T:/{plex}" musicFormat="N:/{plex}"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kim
Power User

Re: Multiple Drives Script with Renaming Issues

Post by kim »

just replace

{n}
and

{fn}
with