Issue with series being detected incorrectly

Any questions? Need some help?
slampman

Issue with series being detected incorrectly

Post by slampman »

My wife loves the show House Hunters International. I already have filebot working with uTorrent just fine for every other show/movie except this series.
Filebot detects this as a movie "The House 2007" and refuses to process it as a TV show.

If filebot runs from utorrent or manually I get the same result:

utorrent run program cli:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:\Utorrent" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=n artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Manual test via cli:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:" --action duplicate -non-strict "E:\Temp" --log-file c:\users\sethadmin\Desktop\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon May 18 13:30:41 EDT 2020]
Argument[0]: E:\temp
Input: E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv
Group: {Movie=The House (2007), Series=null} => [House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv]
[DUPLICATE] from [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv] to [F:\Movies\The House (2007)\The House (2007).mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)

If I add --db TheTVDB to the cli it works perfect:

filebot -script fn:amc --db TheTVDB --output "F:" --action duplicate -non-strict "E:\Temp" --log-file c:\users\sethadmin\Desktop\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon May 18 15:49:40 EDT 2020]
Input: E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv
Group: {Movie=The House (2007), Series=null} => [House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: [House Hunters International]
Fetching episode data for [House Hunters International]
Fetching episode data for [House Hunters International Renovation]
Fetching episode data for [Ghost Hunters International]
Fetching episode data for [House Hunters International: Best of Italy]
Fetching episode data for [House Hunters International: Best of Mexico]
[DUPLICATE] from [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S157E07.More.Than.Meets.the.Eye.in.Male.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv] to [F:\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 157\House Hunters International - S157E07 - More Than Meets the Eye in Male.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I think there is an issue with the amc script possibly? I tried using theTVDB for everything but it fails the lookup on anything that is not a TV show. I tried going to the movie database online and there is a record for House Hunters International so it seems IMHO that all roads are leading to an issue with the amc script.

Please help me to have a happy wife so I can have a happy life lol.
kim
Power User

Re: Issue with series being detected incorrectly

Post by kim »

looks like it does not filter "s157e07" and then know it's a show ?

Query Movie => [house hunters international s157e07 more than meets the eye in male, house hunters international s157e07 more than meets the eye in]
Rank [House Hunters International S157E07 More Than Meets the Eye in, House Hunters International S157E07 More Than Meets the Eye in Male] => [The House (2007), The House (1997), The House (2016), House (2008), The House (2011), House (1986), House (1977), House! (2000), The House (2017), 13 Assassins (2010), The International (2006), The International (2009), The Hunters (1996), The Hunters (1977), The Hunters (2013), The Hunters (2011)]
The House (2007)
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/57126- ... uage=en-US
House.Hunters.International.S129E01
works... but
House.Hunters.International.S130E01
and up does not...
also the S from S129E01

Query Series => [House Hunters International, house hunters international s]
so this must be a bug in filebot code not amc
slampman

Post by slampman »

Thanks. I did some testing myself and agree that it has to do with season numbering. I think this is in fact a bug in filebot.

If I rename the video file to House.Hunters.International.S03E01.mkv, it works perfect:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon May 18 17:40:22 EDT 2020]
Input: E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S03E01.mkv
Group: {Series=house hunters international} => [House.Hunters.International.S03E01.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [House Hunters International]
[DUPLICATE] from [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S03E01.mkv] to [F:\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 03\House Hunters International - S03E01 - Searching for Stockholm Space.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Renamed to S100E01 and it fails Interpreting S100 as S01:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon May 18 17:44:16 EDT 2020]
Input: E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S100E01.mkv
Group: {Movie=null, Series=house hunters international} => [House.Hunters.International.S100E01.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [House Hunters International, house hunters international s]
Fetching episode data for [House Hunters]
[DUPLICATE] from [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S100E01.mkv] to [F:\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 01\House Hunters International - S01E02 - Belize Bound.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Renamed to S130E01 and it interprets it as the Movie "the House":

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon May 18 17:49:39 EDT 2020]
Input: E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S130E01.mkv
Group: {Movie=The House (2011), Series=null} => [House.Hunters.International.S130E01.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S130E01.mkv]
[DUPLICATE] from [E:\temp\House.Hunters.International.S130E01.mkv] to [F:\Movies\The House (2011)\The House (2011).mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot r7591 improves support for 3-digit season numbers.

That being said, making your setup not rely on auto-detection and guess work if possible, that would always be the recommended approach:
rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 You can (and should) force Movie/Series/Anime mode or force ignore files via labels, e.g. label as Movie to force TheMovieDB, Series to force TheTVDB, Anime to force AniDB, or other to ignore all files. Alternatively, folder names such as Movies/TV Shows/Anime may also be used to force a specific mode.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
slampman

Post by slampman »

How can I get a hold of that version to try? I tried downloading the beta but there doesn't appear to be a windows installer available.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can use the ZIP package. That's a portable standalone application folder.
slampman

Post by slampman »

Ok I just tried the beta and it seems to work fine now. I would like to tell filebot whether it is a movie or a TV show but I dont have a way to do that within utorrent unfortunately.
Otherwise it worked despite the error:

[DUPLICATE] from [F:\TempTVOutput\House.Hunters.International.S157E13.From.Stability.to.Prague.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv] to [Z:\Utorrent\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 157\House Hunters International - S157E13 - From Stability to Prague.mkv]
CLONE: Inappropriate ioctl for device / Invalid cross-device link
HARDLINK: Z:\Utorrent\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 157\House Hunters International - S157E13 - From Stability to Prague.mkv -> F:\TempTVOutput\House.Hunters.International.S157E13.From.Stability.to.Prague.WEBRip.x264-CAFFEiNE[eztv].mkv: The system cannot move the file to a different disk drive
Write [xattr:net.filebot.metadata] {"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"House Hunters International","season":157,"episode":13,"title":"From Stability to Prague","airdate":{"year":2020,"month":5,"day":5},"id":7722701,"seriesInfo":{"database":"TheTVDB","order":"Airdate","language":"en","type":"TV Series","id":183411,"name":"House Hunters International","aliasNames":["House Hunters International (2006)"],"certification":"TV-G","startDate":{"year":2006,"month":2,"day":20},"genres":["Documentary","Home and Garden","Reality","Special Interest"],"network":"HGTV","rating":9.0,"ratingCount":116,"runtime":25,"status":"Continuing"}}
Failed to set xattr: No Such File: Z:\Utorrent\TV Shows\House Hunters International\Season 157\House Hunters International - S157E13 - From Stability to Prague.mkv:net.filebot.metadata
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

slampman wrote: 19 May 2020, 20:19 I dont have a way to do that within utorrent unfortunately.
Are you sure?

According to the amc script manual, the value of the --def ut_label parameter is usually passed along from the application that is calling filebot, which means setting a specific label in the GUI, will typically mean that label is then passed on the filebot where it can then help with movie / series auto-detection.