Issue with -non-strict

Any questions? Need some help?
belgarth

Issue with -non-strict

Post by belgarth »

I would like to be able to use the filebot cli to match against top gear us without having to use the -q option and the results are:

belgarth@media-server:~/Downloads/TV-Shows/Unsorted$ filebot -rename --db thetvdb --format "./{n} - {s}x{e} - {t}" ./top.gear.us.s03e03.hdtv.x264-momentum.mp4
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Exception: Unable to auto-select query: [Top Gear (US), Top Gear, top gear us]
Failure (°_°)
belgarth@media-server:~/Downloads/TV-Shows/Unsorted$ filebot -non-strict -rename --db thetvdb --format "./{n} - {s}x{e} - {t}" ./top.gear.us.s03e03.hdtv.x264-momentum.mp4
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Top Gear (US), Top Gear, top gear us]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear (US)]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear (1977)]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear Xtra]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear Korea]
Fetching episode data for [Top Gear Russia]
Renamed [/home/belgarth/Downloads/TV-Shows/Unsorted/./top.gear.us.s03e03.hdtv.x264-momentum.mp4] to [./Top Gear - 3x3 - Hammond Nearly Drowns.mp4]
Renamed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

It matches the main top gear rather than top gear us. I know I can fix this by adding in -q "top gear us", but I don't think this should be required since it basically already has that info from the episode name. Is there any way to do that or is my only option to use -q
rednoah
The Source

Re: Issue with -non-strict

Post by rednoah »

Check TheTVDB. The latest episode they got is "Top Gear (US) - 2x15 - Rutledge's Show". With -non-strict FileBot matches the most probable one, out of the episode data it got.

Please add the missing data online to the TVDB and the run "filebot -clear" once to clear cached results.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.