IllegalArgumentException: --action COPY not in [MOVE, COPY, ...]

Any questions? Need some help?
retikulum

IllegalArgumentException: --action COPY not in [MOVE, COPY, ...]

Post by retikulum »

Hi there

I installed filebot-watcher via Stacks in Docker. Filestructure is /Data:/volume1 and command is /volume1/Downloads --output /volume1/Media @/volume1/Media/args.txt
(which contains --def
movieFormat=Filme/{emby}
seriesFormat=Serien/{emby}
musicFormat=Musik/{emby}
--action COPY)

In the logs I get following error message:

Code: Select all

--action COPY not in [MOVE, COPY, KEEPLINK, SYMLINK, HARDLINK, CLONE, DUPLICATE, TEST]

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: --action COPY not in [MOVE, COPY, KEEPLINK, SYMLINK, HARDLINK, CLONE, DUPLICATE, TEST]

at net.filebot.StandardRenameAction.forName(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentBean.getRenameAction(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellBaseClass.getRenameAction(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellBaseClass.rename(Unknown Source)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at Script1$_run_closure65.doCall(Script1.groovy:379)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:365)

at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Error (o_O)
Permissions are 777.

Does anyone got a solution for this?

Thx
rednoah
The Source

Re: Problem with Docker and filebot-watcher

Post by rednoah »

SPACE has special meaning on the command-line, but has no special meaning in @files, and thus SPACE is not interpreted as argument separator in your @file line. Please read @file syntax for details:
rednoah wrote: 07 Dec 2015, 07:17 Any character that is not the new line separator is interpreted as literal argument value

e.g. CORRECT pass 2 arguments:
rednoah wrote:Command-line:

--action COPY
@file file:

--action
COPY

e.g. INCORRECT pass 1 argument:
retikulum wrote:Command-line:

"--action COPY"
@file file:

--action COPY
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
retikulum

Re: IllegalArgumentException: --action COPY not in [MOVE, COPY, ...]

Post by retikulum »

Somehow it still doesn't work as expected.
I found the logfile in a total different folder. It sits in the Docker-subfolder for some reason
/Data/Docker/FileBot2/.filebot/logs/--log-file /volume1/Media
In my Docker Compose text the volumes are defined by this

volumes:
      - /Data/Docker/FileBot2:/data
      - /Data:/volume1

The args.txt should point the logfile to
--log-file
/volume1/Media/amc.log
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What is the filebot command-line you're trying to execute?

:idea: Don't do everything at once. Do things step by step. First, prototype your filebot command without docker. Second, integrate your confirmed-to-be-working filebot command into a docker container.

:idea: If you don't have filebot installed on your machine, then you can use docker to prototype your filebot command

e.g. start with something like this, and then change the arguments step by step, doing a test run with every step, until you got the command you want:

docker run --rm -it -v $PWD:/volume1 -v data:/data rednoah/filebot -script fn:sysinfo
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

So I figured out, that the filebot-watcher docker lacks some features. It runs with root, something like

environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=100
didn't work as expected. I tried to cut the docker compose as much as I can and abandoned the args.txt-way.

Without any arguments filebot-watcher works (very basic). It copies my files into the media folder. But it creates new folders (i.e. "Movies" and "TV Shows"). When I try to use the "--def seriesFormat=" argument it doesnt copy as expected. Do I have use it in Docker Compose with a slash after the equal sign or do I have to start with the output folder directly?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's just amc script arguments. It's just filebot command-line usage. There's nothing specific to docker or docker compose.

:idea: If your format generates a relative path, then that relative path is resolved relatively to the output folder

--output /output --format {ny}/{ny}

/output/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mp4

:idea: If your format generates an absolute path, then that path is used as is:

--output /output --format /media/Movies/{ny}/{ny}

/media/Movies/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mp4

EDIT:

Since you're using the amc script you're going to use the --def seriesFormat and --def movieFormat script parameters instead of the filebot --format option, but conceptually it's the same.

retikulum wrote: 17 Oct 2021, 12:10 When I try to use the "--def seriesFormat=" argument it doesnt copy as expected.
If something doesn't work as expected, do read the console output. The console output will explain what is going on step by step.
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

So, I finally figured the correct code for Docker Compose out

volumes:
    command: /volume1/Downloads --output /volume1/Media -script fn:amc --def movieFormat="/volume1/Media/Movies/{n}/{n} ({y}" seriesFormat="/volume1/Media/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" --action COPY --log-file /volume1/Media/amc.log -non-strict
It seems like Docker compose doesn't accept apostrophes ( ' ).
How can I change the user and group ID of the docker?

environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=100
Doesn't do the job
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd use list syntax to write the list of argument values, more verbose but less error prone:
https://docs.docker.com/compose/compose ... 3/#command

command: ["bundle", "exec", "thin", "-p", "3000"]

retikulum wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 12:17

environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=100
Doesn't do the job
:?: How did you test and confirm this?

:idea: The default docker ENTRYPOINT will definitely sudo as the given UID or fail:
└─ https://github.com/filebot/filebot-dock ... erfile#L38
└─ https://github.com/filebot/filebot-dock ... s-user#L20
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

Thank you for your answer. I don't understand what the link you provided is about. For a more complex amc-script syntax I'll try the .env- or args.txt-way in the future, I think.

When I inspect the docker container filebot-watcher the changes to your ENV lines are correctly implemented.

Env
0 PUID=1000
1 PGID=100
2 PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
3 FILEBOT_VERSION=4.9.4
4 HOME=/data
5 LANG=C.UTF-8
6 SETTLE_DOWN_TIME=600
But when I look at the transfered files in the output folder, they are all owned by root (which has UID and GID 0).
My Jdownloader Docker (from Jay Moulin) uses the line

user: 1000:100 
in docker compose. When I inspect the container, the UID is listed in Labels, not Environment and the output is with the correct UID.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The link above is the docker-compose documentation for the command element. It might be useful if you are wondering what kind of values the command element will accept.

Running filebot and having it call the id command shows that the container is running as the given user inside the container:

$ docker run --rm -it -e PUID=1234 -e PGID=123 -v data:/data rednoah/filebot -script g:"execute 'id'"
uid=1234(filebot) gid=123(filebot) groups=123(filebot)
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
:!: Support for PUID and PGID was added recently. Make sure you're using the latest image.

:!: FileBot does not chmod or chown files. If you're just renaming files (inside or outside the container) then I would expect the file owner to remain unchanged. If you're creating / copying files, then probably whatever Linux does by default for the current user context.
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

Ah, yes, I was using -- action COPY. Nevertheless user: 1000:100 was accepted by your container. There were some errors due to permission within the data folder which contains the filebot files.

An unexpected error occurred during startup: Access Denied: Cache directory is not writable: /data/.filebot/cache/0

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: Cache directory is not writable: /data/.filebot/cache/0

at net.filebot.DiskStore.acquireDiskStore(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.DiskStore.acquire(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Oct 23, 2021 3:45:41 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$1 run

WARNING: java.io.IOException: Permission denied

Could not lock User prefs. Lock file access denied.

java.lang.SecurityException: Could not lock User prefs. Lock file access denied.

at net.filebot.UserData.flush(Unknown Source)

at net.filebot.Main.shutdown(Unknown Source)
I changed this folder to the user 1000 and will look at the results. (Preliminary: extraction of .rar in the input folder were with the correct user)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That console output doesn't make sense. You're most likely not using the latest image. You'll want to delete all cached images to force docker to download the latest one.

:idea: If you were using the latest image, then $HOME folder would be /data/filebot (as per $PUSER) but according to your log it's /data which indicates that the run-as-user startup script that I'm looking isn't being used in your container:
https://github.com/filebot/filebot-dock ... s-user#L11
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

Yep, thanks for the hint. Had a Image from August. Just pulled the latest, got an error when using the line user: 1000:100 (sudo: you do not exist in the passwd database).
Swapped back to " environment: - PUID=1000 - PGID=100" and now filebote-watcher setp up watches again.
Now in the data folder is a new "filebot" folder (and the old .filebot with the license) which is empty.
retikulum

Post by retikulum »

So, I threw a few files into the input folder and now everything works as expected and with correct permissions. I want to point out that you have to use quotation marks and start with a slash when you use the --def movieFormat in Docker Compose (maybe you can add this to the documentation @rednoah).
I use filebot watcher, which processes the files after Jdownloader finished the download (no call script).

version: '3.3'
services:
  filebot:
    container_name: filebot-watcher
    image: rednoah/filebot:watcher
    restart: unless-stopped
    environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=100
    volumes:
    command: /volume1/Downloads --output /volume1/Media -script fn:amc --lang de --def movieFormat="/volume1/Media/Movies/{n}/{n} ({y}" seriesFormat="/volume1/Media/TV  Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" --action COPY --log-file /volume1/Media/amc.log -non-strict
This is my final Docker compose script. Maybe I'll try to map the amc script to an args.txt or .env file for more sophisticated scripting (Docker doesn't accept apostrophes for some reason I think).

Thank you very much for your support rednoah.