why filebot update fail to detect Series Name?

Any questions? Need some help?
blackbht

why filebot update fail to detect Series Name?

Post by blackbht »

Series Name detect wrong on filebot update
Filebot detect folder name Mine that is not series name ( Mine/SeriesName) , its just main folder name.

Eg: Mine (2021) - S01E01 - The Strangers - 1080p - FHD >>> Mine is not Series name.

is that any fix for that problem?

rednoah
The Source

Re: why filebot update fail to detect Series Name?

Post by rednoah »

You'll want to use Windows logo key + Shift + S to take screenshots. Please read [FAQ] How can I share screenshots on the internet? because it's a pretty useful general life skill. The photo above will do for now but you'll wanna do it right next time. ;)

Since the issue is specific to the file paths at hand, please paste file paths as text so that we can copy the file paths and run tests automatically.

In general, if you have trouble with automatic identification, then you can always manually enter the series name instead. Please read FAQ #2 and Manual Matching for details.

:idea: Alternatively, you can also rename MINE to Downloads or Complete or anything something else really that doesn't happen to be a series name.

:!: Since you didn't paste file paths as text I cannot run tests on your specific file paths and thus cannot give you a specific answer.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
blackbht

Post by blackbht »

Main Message have ScreenShot Sir...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:!: Since you didn't paste file paths as text I cannot run tests on your specific file paths and thus cannot give you a specific answer.

:arrow: Please paste file paths as text.
blackbht

Post by blackbht »

Code: Select all

Shared drives\@.HOST MAIN\MINE\ONGOING@BK\Royal Rumours (2023) CN\Season 1\(N-MOVIES) Royal Rumours (2023) - S01E01 - Episode 1 - 720p - HD.mp4	{"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"Mine","season":1,"episode":1,"title":"The Strangers","absolute":1,"airdate":{"year":2021,"month":5,"day":8},"id":2912025,"group":"Season 1","seriesInfo":{"database":"TheMovieDB::TV","order":"Airdate","language":"en-US","type":"Scripted","id":124426,"name":"Mine","aliasNames":["마인","我的上流世界","Blue Diamond","All Mine","Az enyém","Es mío","Moje","Sở Hữu","É Tudo Meu","Моё","ธาตุแท้"],"certification":"15","startDate":{"year":2021,"month":5,"day":8},"genres":["Mystery","Drama"],"spokenLanguages":["ko"],"network":"tvN","rating":7.56,"ratingCount":91,"runtime":69,"status":"Ended"}}
blackbht

Post by blackbht »

some of series change to Mine and i donot why?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You may add an extra folder level named TV Shows or just rename ONGOING@BK to TV Shows the help FileBot grasp your folder structure correctly:

Code: Select all

.../MINE/ONGOING@BK/TV Shows/Royal Rumours (2023) CN/...
blackbht

Post by blackbht »

Thanks for suggestion sir....