Filebot adding "{tmdb-#####}" to folders

Support for Windows users
Xander

Filebot adding "{tmdb-#####}" to folders

Post by Xander »

I haven't changed the line in my batch file that calls Filebot in months since I finally got it working just right. A couple of days ago, it started adding extra info to the folder names (but not the files) and, as a result, Kodi won't recognize shows within. e.g. "Gotham Knights {tmdb-195868}"

This is the line that's called within my batch file:
"c:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "N:/Media" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict "d:\videos_done" --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y --def subtitles=en "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

Any idea why it's adding the extra info?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot adding "{tmdb-#####}" to folders

Post by rednoah »

Please read the --log-file amc.log log file:

Code: Select all

[PSA] Important Discussion of Proposed Changes:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13406
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=13406

rednoah wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 06:41 tl;dr If you want the previous default behaviour, then you can explicitly specify the previous default configuration:

Code: Select all

--def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB --def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}"
:idea: Consider replacing {plex} with {kodi} if you're using Kodi. (EDIT: FileBot r9742 updates {kodi} to use Name (Year) similar to how {emby} works with current releases)

:idea: Consider replacing TheTVDB with TheMovieDB::TV if your Kodi library is configured to use TheMovieDB::TV.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Xander

Post by Xander »

Thanks. I've changed the main line to the following:

"c:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "N:/Media" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict "d:\videos_done" --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y --def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB --def seriesformat="{kodi}" --def movieFormat="{kodi}" --def subtitles=en "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

...but it's still adding the extra info. I'm assuming the DB parameters dictate source site and the Format parts dictate new naming scheme.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

seriesFormat and not seriesformat. When in doubt, copy & paste the example code, and avoid finger typing. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Xander

Post by Xander »

THANK YOU. I'm used to most things not being case sensitive but that's a bad habit.