Naming scheme in danish with filebot in unraid docker

Support for unRAID and docker container users
Twikki

Naming scheme in danish with filebot in unraid docker

Post by Twikki »

Hi Guys.

I'm still quite "new" to filebot. and I love it. It works very great on my english movies / series that I download.
However I have a lot of issues with my danish movies / series

I have tried to google it and search these forums for clues. and I see a lot of things with "--lang da"
or {audioLanguages}
etc etc.

However. I got no clue where to add them. I have tried adding it random places in my Filebot settings in unraid, but it just names the file wrong, and when I read through the logs, it doesn't match it correctly against The Movie DB it seems.

Can anyone save me tons of time, and help me where the hell I add it? is it under settings in my docker container in Unraid, ?
or do I need to change something within the docker image? :)

Hope you guys can help!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Naming scheme in danish with filebot in unraid docker

Post by rednoah »

--lang is an option for the filebot command-line tools:
https://www.filebot.net/cli.html

:arrow: Presumably, you're talking about a 3rd party docker container. You'll have to ask the maintainer of that docker container how to pass the --lang option to the filebot call.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Twikki

Post by Twikki »

Hey Rednoah,

Thanks for your reply!

There's an option to pass custom arguments to filebot in unraid. I will try add it there.

I was curious if there might have been other people who are from Denmark and experience the same issue. :D
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Twikki wrote: 21 Jan 2020, 22:18 I was curious if there might have been other people who are from Denmark and experience the same issue. :D
AFAIK, OpenSubtitles is blocked in Denmark, so OpenSubtitles won't work. Everything else, TheTVDB, TheMovieDB, etc should work just fine.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.