Suddenly {tmdb-nn} in dir names

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
phrak9

Suddenly {tmdb-nn} in dir names

Post by phrak9 »

Hi,

Not sure what happened but filebot is now adding the {tmdb-nn} to all new series and movies. How can I disable that feature?

The command line I've been using for some years now.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
/usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output /mnt/Storage/NewStuff --action copy -non-strict /mnt/Storage/Recents --encoding en_US.UTF-8 --def clean=y --log-file amc.log -no-xattr --def minFileSize=0 --def excludeList=amc.txt
rednoah
The Source

Re: Suddenly {tmdb-nn} in dir names

Post by rednoah »

:?: What does the log say?
rednoah wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 06:41

[PSA] Important Discussion of Proposed Changes:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13406

The amc script traditionally has been using the following default options:

1. {plex} format as default naming scheme for movie / series / anime file, i.e. human-friendly naming without {tmdb-123} markers:

--def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}"
2. TheMovieDB / TheTVDB / AniDB as default database for movie / series / anime files:

--def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB
:idea: You can opt-out of any possible or potential future changes by explicitly setting the database and format for each content type instead of relying on whatever settings are used by default.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=13406

PS:
  • Use --log-file "$HOME/amc.log" so that you can easily find an read the log.
  • --encoding en_US.UTF-8 does nothing and en_US.UTF-8 is an invalid encoding value in commands where --encoding does something.
  • --action copy is not smart if source and target are on the same file system and you don't plan on modifying files. Use --action duplicate instead to hardlink files if possible.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
phrak9

Post by phrak9 »

Confused since I didn't make any changes to my configuration.

Log output.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Tue May 02 11:54:49 PDT 2023]

Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Argument[0]: /mnt/Storage/Recents
Use excludes: /mnt/Storage/NewStuff/amc.txt (16)
Failed to read media characteristics: /mnt/Storage/Recents/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY[TGx]/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY.mkv [Last-Modified: Tue May 02 11:27:57 PDT 2023]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo':
libmms.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
libmms.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path (/home/eric/jar/filebot.jar)
Input: /mnt/Storage/Recents/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY[TGx]/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY.mkv
Group: {Series=Mike} => [Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheMovieDB] with [Airdate Order]
Lookup via [Mike, The Mick] [Mike Judges Beavis and Butt Head]
Fetching episode data for [Mike]
└─ 8 episodes
Fetching episode data for [The Mick]
└─ 37 episodes
Fetching episode data for [Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head]
└─ 31 episodes
[COPY] from [/mnt/Storage/Recents/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY[TGx]/Mike.Judges.Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S01E01.WEB.x264-TORRENTGALAXY.mkv] to [/mnt/Storage/NewStuff/TV Shows/Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head {tmdb-203489}/Season 01/Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head - S01E01 - Escape Room.mkv]
Processed 1 file
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

phrak9 wrote: 02 May 2023, 19:07 Confused since I didn't make any changes to my configuration.
The script jar is auto-updated every week:

$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Script Bundle: 2023-04-28 (r901)
If your configuration relies on default values - instead of explicitly specifying what you want as discussed in the link above - then behaviour changes when default values change.

:arrow: If you want the previous behaviour, then you can explicitly specify the previous default configuration:

--def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB --def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}"
phrak9

Post by phrak9 »

Thanks for patiently explaining that one. Adding that line you posted to the script has removed that naming convention.
picciottino

Post by picciottino »

I'm using FileNode on a Sinology. Where do I add/change that line of code to fix this?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can follow the link in the console output and then explicitly configure FileBot with the previous default settings:
rednoah wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 06:41 :arrow: tl;dr If you want the previous default behaviour, then you can explicitly specify the previous default configuration:

--def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}" --def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB