Looney Tunes Golden Collection

Support for Windows users
vshanecurtis

Looney Tunes Golden Collection

Post by vshanecurtis »

Hi Guys,

I need a little help here. I'm getting frustrated to the point that I'm now pounding my fist on my desk. (and it hurts) I have the Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volumes 1-7. I know the episode information is out there in one or more of the databases because it comes up as a selection when I try to name the files. I would like to pull it up in Episodes but I can't seem to get a match. I've also tried rename at the disc level and the volume level and I can't get filebot to cooperate. I've also found episode listings for each disc in each volume online but I'm not sure how I might be able to use them to help. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Looney Tunes Golden Collection

Post by rednoah »

The old Looney Tunes episodes are known to be exceptionally tricky.

:idea: Specifically, you didn't post the specific file paths you're having trouble with, so I unfortunately cannot give you specific advice on how to deal with them. Please read How to Request Help for details.

:arrow: Generally, you will probably need to use Manual Matching in one form or another. If you're lucky, and files are already in natural order for some reason, though incorrectly numbered, then How do I manually match files with episodes in linear order? will make quick work of things. If the file names and episode listings are completely random, but files have valid episodes titles, then Match by Episode Title may work well. Depending on the characteristics of your files, more smart ways of tackling things are conceivable. You can always use drag-n-drop reorder or Edit Match as a last resort.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.