Anime and Anime Movies going into the wrong folder

Support for Windows users
zhyp

Anime and Anime Movies going into the wrong folder

Post by zhyp »

Hello,
I've been using filebot for a few months now, more or less with the basic setup of fn:amc.
This is how it looks like (after seeing this post I made the changes on the 'xFormat'):

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:\Media" --action hardling -non-strict "E:\Torrents\Finished" --def skipExtract=n --def deleteAfterExtract=n --def excludeList=amc.txt --def extractFolder="E:\Torrents\Extracted" --def clean=y --def animeDB=AniDB movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheMovieDB::TV musicDB=ID3 --def subtitles=en,pob --log-file="E:\Media\AMC-log.txt" --conflict auto --def seriesFormat="{anime ? 'Anime' : 'TV Shows'}/{~plex}" moviesFormat="{anime ? 'Anime Movies' : 'Movies'}/{~plex}"
You can probably get the idea behind this line, basically I want to move animes and anime movies into their respective folders, trying to download Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge, it went into the Movies folder, and weirdly enough when using the Filebot GUI to do it (I use the qBitTorrent after download complete feature to run the command) with this format expression:

Code: Select all

{drive}/Media/{anime ? 'Anime Movies' : 'Movie'}/{~plex}
it goes to 'Anime Movies' with no problem, nothing crazy happening on the logs, just normal processing, any idea on what may be happening here?
I'm not sure on what I can paste in here for you to help me.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Anime and Anime Movies going into the wrong folder

Post by rednoah »

You have mistyped the parameter name. It's movieFormat and not moviesFormat. The latter has no effect.

:arrow: Please copy & paste from the examples and then modify to your needs. Finger typing is prone to human error, so avoid if possible.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
zhyp

Post by zhyp »

Yeah, that's embarrassing, I did mistype 'hardlink' when copying and pasting into here too lol, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience, works just fine :D.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No worries, it happens a lot. Plenty of people have purchased a $60 life-time license and then have it sent to @gnail.com so a typo on the command-line really isn't a big deal. :lol:

:idea: We'll add additional startup sanity checks to the amc script in upcoming revisions to check for invalid parameter names.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.