Multiple episode matching isn't working from tvdb

Support for Windows users
cadtek

Multiple episode matching isn't working from tvdb

Post by cadtek »

I'm using the Windows Store version on Windows 11. I see there's been a 5.x update, I'm still on 4.9.6?

This has been going on for probably a few weeks now, if I add a folder of tv files to match, they just don't match up correctly at all.
As you can see it's matching with random seasons.

If I select one, and Edit Match, season 1 (and season 2) don't even show up, and there's multiples for basically every other episode it does pull down.

Also, there are some seasons that do work/match alright, like S11 and S10 worked just fine.
And then sometimes, it's match some episodes and not others correctly Image
rednoah
The Source

Re: Multiple episode matching isn't working from tvdb

Post by rednoah »

cadtek wrote: 19 May 2023, 01:07 I'm using the Windows Store version on Windows 11. I see there's been a 5.x update, I'm still on 4.9.6?
The Microsoft Store edition is currently on 4.9.6 and will auto-update in the future when 5.* is ready:
viewtopic.php?t=13693

cadtek wrote: 19 May 2023, 01:07 If I select one, and Edit Match, season 1 (and season 2) don't even show up, and there's multiples for basically every other episode it does pull down.
If you try to match an episode that does not exist in the database (as far as FileBot can see) then things will go awry, since FileBot will match the "next best" thing which is going to be wrong:
viewtopic.php?t=4695

:arrow: I recommend using TheMovieDB if TheTVDB is having issues. TheMovieDB is more stable and more reliable. That said, it's probably a temporary issue, so if you must use TheTVDB, then it'll probably work if you try again next week. Make sure to check Episodes first to ensure the episode list is good.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Hercules40

Post by Hercules40 »

I am having the same EXACT problem.

Has the Windows Store Version been updated yet?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

TheTVDB wrote: We had a number of reports related to our legacy APIs. The issue affecting them is now resolved. We continue to encourage all developers to migrate to our latest API: https://github.com/thetvdb/v4-api
:arrow: https://www.facebook.com/TheTVDB/

:idea: You may need to run filebot -clear-cache once, or wait for 3-4 days, to clear previously received and cached episode information.

:idea: FileBot 5.0.3 has been submitted to the Microsoft Store on 2023-05-22 and is available for users that manually click the "Update all" or "Get updates" button.
Hercules40

Post by Hercules40 »

How do you do "Update" or "Update All"?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Hercules40 wrote: 25 May 2023, 21:04 How do you do "Update" or "Update All"?
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ub6hdZLB0