Unraid Server Filebot setup

Support for unRAID and docker container users
uaeproz
Donor

Re: Unraid Server Filebot setup

Post by uaeproz »

Ok, what about removing the - - at the end of the files. First issue of the latest 3 issues?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That's the result of pi and lang being undefined:

Code: Select all

- {' CD'+pi} - {'.'+lang}
Solution:

{' - CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Ok, great news ... Everything is working fine except to subtitles. Filebot is not fetching subtitles. I have configured my username and password already.

Here is the script I'm using for movies

filebot -rename -r movies --action move --db TheMovieDB --output Finished --format "movies/{ny} - {channels} – {gigabytes} - {vf}/{ny} - {channels} - {gigabytes} - {vf}{' - CD'+pi}{subt}" --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y --encoding UTF-8 -non-strict --conflict auto

And here is the script I'm using for TV Shows

filebot -rename -r "tv shows" --action move --db TheTVDB --output Finished --format "tv shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} - {channels} - {vf}{subt}" --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y --encoding UTF-8 -non-strict --conflict auto
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you want a all-in-one solution that does rename and subtitles in multiple languages then you'll need to use the amc script.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Hi Rednoah,

The amc script is working perfect for me. I'm using the following commands:

Movies

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Finished" --action move -non-strict "movies" --def movieFormat="Movies/{ny} - {channels} – {gigabytes} - {vf}/{ny} - {channels} - {gigabytes} - {vf}{' - CD'+pi}{subt}" seriesFormat="shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} - {channels} - {vf}{subt}" musicFormat="Music/{n}" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --encoding UTF-8 --def music=y --conflict auto --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y
TV Shows

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Finished" --action move -non-strict " tv shows" --def movieFormat="Movies/{ny} - {channels} – {gigabytes} - {vf}/{ny} - {channels} - {gigabytes} - {vf}{' - CD'+pi}{subt}" seriesFormat="shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} - {channels} - {vf}{subt}" musicFormat="Music/{n}" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --encoding UTF-8 --def music=y --conflict auto --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y
Music

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Finished" --action move -non-strict "music" --def movieFormat="Movies/{ny} - {channels} – {gigabytes} - {vf}/{ny} - {channels} - {gigabytes} - {vf}{' - CD'+pi}{subt}" seriesFormat="shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} - {channels} - {vf}{subt}" musicFormat="Music/{n}" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --encoding UTF-8 --def music=y --conflict auto --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y
Just perfect. This is amazing. I'm very happy and grateful for your support.

Many thanks and have a great day :)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for sharing your final solution. Glad you got it working. I'm sure you learned a lot of universally useful shell skills along the way. :)

PS: Arabic, English and Russian. That's a pretty interesting language combinaton! :lol:

EDIT:

Since you have multiple commands for your different folders, you can make it work better by forcing the auto-detection mode:

e.g.

--def ut_label=TV

--def ut_label=Movie

--def ut_label=Music
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

rednoah wrote: PS: Arabic, English and Russian. That's a pretty interesting language combinaton! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I speak English, I have family members who speaks Arabic and my girl speaks Russian.

I will test those commands but what should be the output of those commands?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Adding --def ut_label=TV and friends won't make a noticable difference most of the time. But it'll be faster and it won't incorrectly identify certain TV shows movies and vice versa. By telling FileBot what you're processing, you save FileBot the time and effort to figure it self and avoid errors in ambiguous cases.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

I noticed now the difference. Significantly faster!

I just faced one issue:

Fetching [Arabic] subtitles [Greys.Anatomy.S05E23.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.srt] from [OpenSubtitles]
Failed to download Greys.Anatomy.S05E23.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.srt: https://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/download/src-api/vrf-19a60c4b/sid-2c3S,EpDvz0scFtz8B8C20FHaf7/file/1952807200.gz
Why failed?
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Fetching [English] subtitles [The Simpsons - S03E10 -Flaming_Moe's.srt] from [OpenSubtitles]
Failed to download The Simpsons - S03E10 -Flaming_Moe's.srt: https://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/download/src-api/vrf-19bb0c55/sid-2c3S,EpDvz0scFtz8B8C20FHaf7/file/1952586017.gz
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

OpenSubtitles didn't work at the time. FileBot probably doesn't have any details neither.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

The files with these issues are .gz

So maybe filebot needs to recognize or unzip these files?

What do you think?

This issue is frequently being repeated but never with the SRT format for example
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

OpenSubtitles always sends gzip compressed files. That's not a problem. The OpenSubtitles was just broken at the time. It works now.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Hi rednoah,

I'm facing 2 issues here:
1- this error:
Failed to read video properties: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary

2- the error I'm seeing here is that {channel} command is not applied. Look at this example:
[MOVE] From [/mnt/user/shows/11/Narcos S02E07 1080p WEBRip NL-Subs English/Narcos S02E07 1080p WEBRip NL-Subs/xkCq4JwT7lIlaVQo0POz.mkv] to [/mnt/user/shows/1finished/shows/Narcos/Season 2/Narcos - S02E07 - Deutschland 93 - ch - 4.0GB – WEBRip – NL-Subs -.mkv]

Here is the command:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "1finished" --action move -non-strict "11" --def seriesFormat="shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} - {channels}ch - {gigabytes}GB – {source} – {group} - {vf}{subt}" --def extractFolder=path --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --encoding UTF-8 --def ut_label=TV --def music=y --conflict auto --def subtitles=ar,en,ru --def clean=y --def gmail=****:**** --def mailto=****@gmail.com --def reportError=y

Thanks,

Abdulla
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You're missing the MediaInfo native library & dependencies.

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

rednoah wrote:1.
You're missing the MediaInfo native library & dependencies.

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.

FileBot 4.7.8 (r4846)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/mnt/cache/appdata/filebot/FileBot.jar])
Apache Commons VFS: [zip, rar]
Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-02-20 (r481)
Groovy: 2.4.8
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 6 GB Max Memory / 20 MB Used Memory
Package: PORTABLE
Data: /mnt/cache/appdata/filebot/data
uname: Linux Tower 4.9.10-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Feb 15 09:38:14 PST 2017 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Do you have all the native libraries?
https://github.com/filebot/filebot/tree ... inux-amd64

unRAID does seem to have some compatibility issues with generic Linux binaries...

Your system should be powerful enough to use docker, so try the docker images:
https://hub.docker.com/r/rednoah/filebot/
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Yes I have native libraries. I will try the docker but I really liked to current setup. This issue came after recent OS update.

Is there a way to make it work?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can use strace to see what's going on behind the scenes. The libraries that are included with FileBot may themselves have dependencies that are missing your system.

Debugging these things requires an advanced skill set. Let me know if you figure something out. The easy solution is docker.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

We have installed old version of Java and portable version of filebot. Can we try newer version of Java and latest version of filebot (non-portable)?

How can I download/install newer version of Java and latest version of filebot (non-portable)?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The docker image will work out of the box. Just use it. You don't need to download/install anything.

Normal usage:

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Docker usage:

docker run -it -v $PWD:/volume1 -v data:/data rednoah/filebot -script fn:sysinfo
The only difference is that the filebot instance running inside the docker container will see a different filesystem. So you need to change your docker/filebot command accordingly.
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Where do i change the input and output and how to change the naming and subtitle?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Same as always, via command-line arguments. The only thing that's different is how the docker container exposes your filesystem.

Compare and Contrast:

Normal usage:

filebot -mediainfo -r /path/to/files
Docker usage:

docker run -it -v /path/to/files:/volume1 -v data:/data rednoah/filebot -mediainfo -r /volume1
uaeproz
Donor

Post by uaeproz »

Hi rednoah,

I have tried this code but see the response:

root@Tower:/mnt/user0# docker run -it -v /path/to/files:/shows -v appdata:appdata rednoah/filebot -mediainfo -r /shows
docker: Error response from daemon: Invalid bind mount spec "appdata:appdata": Invalid volume destination path: 'appdata' mount path must be absolute..
See 'docker run --help'.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So after getting error, and reading the command to see if anything is wrong, you see /path/to/files and it does not at all occur to you at all to replace /path/to/files with the path to your files? Yet you further screw things up by changing options you have no reason for changing.

Change:

-v PATH_TO_YOUR_FILES_ROOT_FOLDER_CHANGE_THIS:/volume1
DO NOT change:

-v data:/data
:idea: I only reply to "stupid" questions once. I think you'll need to figure out the rest yourself. Might be difficult at first, but you'll learn through trial and error, and in the end you'll see that this is all really basic.