[BUG] Wrong renaming when movie is "Back to the future Part III"- It always rename

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
kodiuser

[BUG] Wrong renaming when movie is "Back to the future Part III"- It always rename

Post by kodiuser » 11 May 2018, 00:48

I'm using Linux version 4.7.14. When I'm renaming the Part III of the movie, it's renaming incorrectly to Part II.

Code: Select all

[TEST] from [/mnt/hd/Back to the Future Part III (1990)/Back to the Future Part III (1990).mkv] to [/mnt/hd/Back to the Future Part III (1990)/Back to the Future Part II (1989).mkv]

rednoah
The Source

Re: [BUG] Wrong renaming when movie is "Back to the future Part III"- It always rename

Post by rednoah » 11 May 2018, 06:13

Looks like auto-detection is working fine here as far as I can tell:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheMovieDB --action TEST
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [Back to the Future Part III (1990).mkv]
Skipped [Back to the Future Part III (1990).mkv] because [Back to the Future Part III (1990).mkv] already exists
Processed 0 files
I've tried with the latest Linux release FileBot 4.7.9 and the latest Windows release FileBot 4.8.1 and it works for all of my test cases.
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and Patreon support. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

kodiuser

Re: [BUG] Wrong renaming when movie is "Back to the future Part III"- It always rename

Post by kodiuser » 11 May 2018, 19:59

$ filebot -version
FileBot 4.7.14 (r5241) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_65 / Linux 4.9.62-v7+ (arm)

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheMovieDB --action TEST
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
[TEST] from [/mnt/hd/Movies/Back to the Future Part III (1990)/Back to the Future Part III (1990).mkv] to [/mnt/hd/Movies/Back to the Future Part III (1990)/Back to the Future Part II (1989).mkv]
Processed 1 files
Is there anyway I can try to debug this further?

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah » 12 May 2018, 04:31

Unfortunately, no. Debugging these kinds of issues is extremely time consuming, and I won't even get started if I can't clearly reproduce the issue with the latest release build.

Depending on your usage, you could use the --filter option to force FileBot to pick the correct match:

--filter "y == 1990"
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and Patreon support. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

kim
Power User

Post by kim » 12 May 2018, 19:51

FYI
if you have other folders/files or nfo files with e.g imdb id it can affect the output