Filebot crashes my computer

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
SpectorQ8

Filebot crashes my computer

Post by SpectorQ8 » 11 May 2018, 02:31

Hello guys,
I just purchased filebot from microsoft store but when i launch it it crashes my pc gives blue screen
please help,
Thanks

rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot crashes my computer

Post by rednoah » 11 May 2018, 06:16

Have you installed all the latest Windows updates?

Are you using any software that might interfere with Windows internals? Anti-virus? Firewall? Special graphics drives that interfere with the graphics pipeline?

Have you reported the issue to Microsoft? Applications can't crash the OS. That'd be a bug in the OS, so something seems to be severely wrong with the OS.
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and Patreon support. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

SpectorQ8

Post by SpectorQ8 » 11 May 2018, 14:08

rednoah wrote:
11 May 2018, 06:16

Are you using any software that might interfere with Windows internals? Anti-virus? Firewall? Special graphics drives that interfere with the graphics pipeline?

Have you reported the issue to Microsoft? Applications can't crash the OS. That'd be a bug in the OS, so something seems to be severely wrong with the OS.
Yes i have latest windows update i have antivirus but i added exception for filebot and the graphic driver i use is nividia with latest update, i will report the issue to Microsoft and see what they tell me

Thank you

SpectorQ8

Post by SpectorQ8 » 11 May 2018, 16:32

rednoah wrote:
11 May 2018, 06:16

Yes after contacting Microsoft it appeared that because i am overclocking my pc it causes windows 10 to crash when running on default setting FileBot runs perfectly thank you for your help rednoah