Help! Seperating Movies into different folders HD & 4k

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy / FileBot scripting, shell scripts, etc
CHA0SENG7NE

Re: Help! Seperating Movies into different folders HD & 4k

Post by CHA0SENG7NE » 07 Oct 2018, 12:41

Thanks rednoah,
That has worked perfectly.
I just tried with a batch of different files. All going to the correct location.

CHA0SENG7NE

Post by CHA0SENG7NE » 08 Oct 2018, 15:28

Hi Rednoah, just want to say thanks. The 3D movies I have are now sorted into the correct folder. Works perfectly :)

howdymilsap

Post by howdymilsap » 09 Oct 2018, 20:35

rednoah wrote:
07 Oct 2018, 06:00
On a related note, does anybody have a large collection of 3D movies? Does anybody know any heuristics based on the mediainfo data we can use to detect 3D movies? Like maybe very odd aspect ratio? Or some other 3D encoding field?
I have been working on my format expression to properly organize my collection - which includes some 3D titles. To be honest, I am struggling with this a bit, but that is a topic for another thread.

I can provide to you whatever output you need from mediainfo that might help in better 3D content identification. Just let me know what you need and I will provide it.

btw, I also have downloaded many test 3D files from https://www.demo-world.eu/3d-demo-trailers-hd/, and these files might provide you the information you need without having to have access to a large 3D movie collection.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah » 10 Oct 2018, 07:26

You can copy & paste the MediaInfo table, so we can see if there's any characteristics that are common to all 3D movies:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4285
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

yodaspowart

Post by yodaspowart » 29 Oct 2018, 23:30

This is what Im using for 3D Movies:

3D|3d|HSBS|3dhsbs|H-SBS|3dhou|H-OU

Code: Select all

--def "movieFormat={fn =~ /2160p|4K|4k|UHD/ ? 'Movies 4K' : fn =~ /3D|3d|HSBS|3dhsbs|H-SBS|3dhou|H-OU/ ? 'Movies 3D' : 'Movies'}/{n} ({y}) - {allOf{match}{s3d}{hd}{vc}{vf}{n.findMatch(group) ? null : '- '+group} join ' '} {' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" \

TomTomTuning

Post by TomTomTuning » 09 Dec 2018, 20:48

Is there any way I an direct 4K content to a specific folder while using FileBot Node?

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah » 10 Dec 2018, 08:48

Yes. You'll need to pass in your own custom format though, that yields different destination paths for different files, as explained in this thread.

:arrow: Best to use the GUI first to prototype your format, and then just copy & paste it into FileBot Node when you're happy with it.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

devster

Post by devster » 08 Jun 2019, 11:01

rednoah wrote:
07 Oct 2018, 06:00
On a related note, does anybody have a large collection of 3D movies? Does anybody know any heuristics based on the mediainfo data we can use to detect 3D movies? Like maybe very odd aspect ratio? Or some other 3D encoding field?
For MediaInfo in BluRays there might be MultiView_Count MultiView_Layout and the "Stereo" keyword in Format_Profile in Video

Code: Select all

Format profile                   : Stereo [email protected]
MultiView_Count                  : 2
MultiView_Layout                 : Side by Side (left eye first)
and for MKV only there can be STEREO_MODE defined in the General part.
All these, however, seem to depend on the encoder and not on characteristics of the video file, meaning that if whoever creates the file does not properly tag it there doesn't seem to be a way to detect it, at least with MediaInfo.
Not sure about ffmpeg.
I only work in black and sometimes very, very dark grey. (Batman)