Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Support for Windows users
motorolax3000

Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Post by motorolax3000 »

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.exec(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:169)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.saveTerminalSettings(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:117)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTerminal.acquire(UnixLikeTerminal.java:86)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.realAcquire(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:87)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.<init>(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:78)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.CygwinTerminal.<init>(CygwinTerminal.java:59)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createCygwinTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:416)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createWindowsTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:411)
at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:117)
at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperationsTextUI.<init>(CmdlineOperationsTextUI.java:54)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:22)
at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:111)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2,The system cannot find the file specified
... 12 more
I know

This feature does not work on Windows

but Is there any way to replace or fix it?

I do not plan to use nonstrict mode because it distorts the files. i only need strict mode

With this feature[interactive] in strict mode, it is possible to sort it clearly! [or non-strict anyway]

For this to be worth $ 19.99, I think this feature is necessary
rednoah
The Source

Re: Can't use --mode interactive

Post by rednoah »

You could try to use the WSL bash. That might allow you to use advanced Linux console features.

CLI interactive mode is designed for headless Linux systems. You’re using a Windows system with GUI, so the FileBot GUI is probably the way to go. Why not just use the FileBot GUI?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
invader

Post by invader »

Doesn't --mode interactive work in Windows command line? I didn't notice that written anywhere. I was hoping to use this in my script. :D
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

IDK. Probably not. Windows CMD is very limited after all.

:?: What does the error message say?

:?: Are you using CMD, or PowerShell, or the new Windows Console? You may get different results with different terminals. If you're using Ubuntu on WSL, then it'll definitely work.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
invader

Post by invader »

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using PowerShell.

Code: Select all

& 'C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe' -r --db TheTVDB --action move --mode interactive -rename $location --output "E:\" --format "{ny.replaceAll(/[:]/, / -/)}/{episode.special ? 'Specials' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{ny.replaceAll(/[:]/, / -/)} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[:]/, /-/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}-{vf}.{vc}.{ac}"
The error i get is:

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: [Law and Order SVU]
Fetching episode data for [Law & Order: Special Victims Unit]
Fetching episode data for [Law and Order]
Fetching episode data for [Law & Order]
Fetching episode data for [Law & Order: UK]
Fetching episode data for [Law & Order: Los Angeles]
Multiple Options: E:\file.mkv: [Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law and Order, Law & Order, Law & Order: UK, Law 
& Order: Los Angeles]
* Consider using -non-strict to enable advanced auto-selection
* Consider using --filter "id in [75692]" or --q "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to select one option
Failed to identify or process any files
Failure (×_×)??
Done ?(?????)?
I was expecting the --mode interactive to give me the options when there are multiple options detected.

Here is my system info

FileBot 4.9.1 (r7372)
JNA Native: 6.1.0
MediaInfo: 19.09
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.3
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2020-04-20 (r634)
Groovy: 3.0.3
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 4.3 GB Max Memory / 56 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
License: FileBot License (Valid-Until: 2069-10-19)
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

invader wrote: 07 May 2020, 11:15

Multiple Options: E:\file.mkv: [Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law and Order, Law & Order, Law & Order: UK, Law 
& Order: Los Angeles]
* Consider using -non-strict to enable advanced auto-selection
* Consider using --filter "id in [75692]" or --q "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to select one option
I was expecting the --mode interactive to give me the options when there are multiple options detected.
--mode interactive may very well work, but you do need to use -non-strict if you want FileBot to proceed to either auto-selecting the best option, or asking you to select the best option.
invader

Re: Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Post by invader »

Thanks rednoah. -non-strict ended up matching anyway so I didn't see if --mode interactive worked. Will just leave it there to see if it works in the future.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Post by rednoah »

Regardless of whether or not you need -non-strict for matching, --mode interactive will always require you to manually confirm the final rename operation, so you can't miss it:
invader

Post by invader »

& 'C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe' -r -non-strict --db TheTVDB --action move --mode interactive -rename $location --output "E:\#Torrents\Renamed\TV Shows" --format "{ny.replaceAll(/[:]/, / -/)}/{episode.special ? 'Specials' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{ny.replaceAll(/[:]/, / -/)} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[:]/, /-/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}-{vf}.{vc}.{ac}"
Ah ok. Then it doesn't work :( I didn't have any user selection/confirmation.

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: [Aaahh Real Monsters]
Fetching episode data for [Aaahh!!! Real Monsters]
[MOVE] from [E:\] to [E:\#]
Processed 1 files
Delete E:\test
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

My educated guess would be that & command syntax is running the command in a non-interactive terminal, similar to what happens when you pipe console output to a file.

EDIT:

Looks like you're out of luck, things just don't work / are not implemented on Windows:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... jb_SYSv9SY

You can run an Ubuntu shell via WSL though:
https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/tutorial-u ... 1-overview

And then install the Linux package of FileBot within the WSL context:
viewtopic.php?t=6028

And then things will probably just work, because everything is effectively Linux.