Prevent renaming for certain label

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
CtrlAltDefeat

Prevent renaming for certain label

Post by CtrlAltDefeat »

I am currenlty using:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Location" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
What I want to achieve is that depending on what label a torrent has, the file(s) do, or do not get renamed.
For series, I've got my own renaming program so I want filebot to just copy to the output location, whereas with movies I want filebot to rename them.

Is this possible in any way?

Thanks for reading.
CtrlAltDefeat

PS is it also possible to ignore a label?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Prevent renaming for certain label

Post by rednoah »

"Location" is hopefully an absolute path.

If the "label" is part of the original file path (i.e. download into label folders) then you can probably use the --def ignore script option. The ignore option allows you to define a pattern for files that should be excluded from normal processing, so you could probably add a pattern that matches all episode files, or some parent folder that only applies for episodes, etc
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
CtrlAltDefeat

Post by CtrlAltDefeat »

rednoah wrote:1.
"Location" is hopefully an absolute path.

If the "label" is part of the original file path (i.e. download into label folders) then you can probably use the --def ignore script option. The ignore option allows you to define a pattern for files that should be excluded from normal processing, so you could probably add a pattern that matches all episode files, or some parent folder that only applies for episodes, etc
The location is quite a long path and as it is irrelevant in this case I thought i'd just cut it out.

--def ignore would make me able to ignore a label I think, but if I were to ignore it, doesn't that mean it wont move/copy the files either?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

ignore will allow you to ignore files by path, and if the label happens to be part of the path then it'll work. File will be ignored. If you now also set --def unsorted=y then those ignored/excluded files will fall through into the "unsorted" logic and copied into the Unsorted folder.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.