Excluding folders from processing, but copy with film

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
failstyle420

Excluding folders from processing, but copy with film

Post by failstyle420 »

I've recently been obtaining extras for movies (bloopers, deleted scenes etc etc) and like to nest them in a folder called "Extras". Is it possible to have that folder be excluded from my naming, but copy into the same destination?

Here is my code:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:renall "E:/Downloads/Movies" -non-strict -no-xattr --db TheMovieDB --format "D:/Videos/Movies/{n} {'('+fn.replaceAll(/(?i)directors|theatrical|extended|unrated|remastered|ultimate/, '$0 Cut').matchAll(/UNRATED.CUT|REMASTERED.CUT|ULTIMATE.CUT|EXTENDED.CUT|DIRECTORS.CUT|THEATRICAL.CUT/).join('][').upperInitial().lowerTrail()+')'} ({y}) ({source})/{n.colon('  ')} {'('+fn.replaceAll(/(?i)directors|theatrical|extended|unrated|remastered|ultimate/, '$0 Cut').matchAll(/UNRATED.CUT|REMASTERED.CUT|ULTIMATE.CUT|EXTENDED.CUT|DIRECTORS.CUT|THEATRICAL.CUT/).join('][').upperInitial().lowerTrail()+')'} ({y}){if (ext == 'srt') '.eng'}" --log-file "E:/Apps/Scripts/Media/Process.txt" > NUL 2>&1
I can't remember what exactly happens if I throw that at a folder that has Extras folder located in it. It either tried scraping or ignored it, I can't remember. Right now I send my downloads that contain an extras folder into a different directory and use powershell to copy JUST the film into my processing folder.
It's been a long night, please let me know if I need to explain better :P
rednoah
The Source

Re: Excluding folders from processing, but copy with film

Post by rednoah »

FileBot will probably ignore these files (especially the non-video files) so there's nothing you can do in the format. There is no support for any kind of importing existing artwork, nfo files, trailers, etc.

Why not use the {tags} binding to make your format more pretty? ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
failstyle420

Post by failstyle420 »

1. They are all and always will be video files.

2. I know I know, I'll actually get on it now since I don't have anything to change for my extras folders :P

Thanks for the quick response!
failstyle420

Post by failstyle420 »

I checked the tags and ran a few tests, but I'm too picky and don't like the way it looks. Plus I'll have to go and modify my kodi skins to reflect the changes. Thanks for the heads up though, that would've significantly cleaned up the code :(
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

failstyle420 wrote:I'm too picky and don't like the way it looks.
Seriously? This looks pretty horrible to me! :lol:

(Unrated Cut][Extended Cut)
This will look much better:

{tags*.concat(' Cut')}
If you really want your horrible format then you can have that too of course... ;)

{'('+tags*.before(' ')*.concat(' Cut').join('][')+')'}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.