-rename keeplink errors with "The file or directory is not a reparse point"

Support for Windows users
randyest

-rename keeplink errors with "The file or directory is not a reparse point"

Post by randyest »

Hi Rednoah. Thanks for your comments on that other forum a few days ago. It make me take a look at

Code: Select all

-rename --action symlink
This works perfectly (it leaves the file as-is in the INCOMING UPS and makes a plex-named directory and link in the STORAGE UPS. But I want the linking done in the opposite direction.

Then I found

-rename --action keeplink
which I believe should do the opposite, and It tries to, but fails with
"The file or directory is not a reparse point"
I've been studying that message and learning about reparse points but I don't see how that applies to what I'm running, for example:

M:\>filebot -script fn:amc -rename "\\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]" -non-strict --def movieFormat="W:\{plex}" --action keeplink --output "W:\"
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Apr 15 21:04:33 EDT 2024]

[PSA] Important Discussion of Changes effective as of 28 Apr 2023:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13406

Parameter: movieFormat = W:\{plex}
Argument[0]: \\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]
Input: \\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv
Group files by movie or series
Group: {Movie=Movie (2017)} => [Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [\\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
[KEEPLINK] from [\\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Movie (2017)\Movie (2017).mkv]
Unable to relativize file path: W:\Movies\Movie (2017)\Movie (2017).mkv: 'other' is different type of Path
[KEEPLINK] from [\\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Movie (2017)\Movie (2017).mkv] [b]failed due to I/O error [\\skinnier\skinny_backup\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv: The file or directory is not a reparse point][/b]
Processed 0 files
Finished without processing any files
Failure (?_?)??
The file is indeed renamed for plex and moved to a new plex-named directory on STORAGE NAS okay, but no symbolic link is created on the INCOMING NAS. Do you have any idea why I get this error, what it really means, or how I might debug further?
rednoah
The Source

Re: -rename keeplink errors with "The file or directory is not a reparse point"

Post by rednoah »

:?: Does Windows allow remote UNC file paths as symlink target in the first place? (Maybe. Maybe not. You'll want to run your own tests.)

:arrow: I'd map \\skinnier\skinny_backup as network drive with a drive letter to make it look like a local drive with local file paths. You will probably fare better with normal Windows file paths that start with a drive letter.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
randyest

Post by randyest »

Thanks. I've tried both \\server and X:\ forms and there's no difference. Symbolic soft links definitely work from NAS to NAS using the same files and folders used to test with filebot but fail.
It's just

mklink /D \\nas1\link_dir  \\nas2\target_dir
or remove the /D to link files instead of directories.

If I can't get '-rename keeplink' to work I can just do MOVE and parse the logfile for '[MOVE]' and then build a script with a mklnk command for each successful move. keeplink would be awesome if I could get it to work though.

Off topic, actually back to an older unresolved one: I still have 1000's of 'Featurettes' folders in parent folders named like:

Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265\Movie.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit
-GalaxyRG265\Featurettes\*.mkv
, but the actual main video file has already been renamed for plex and moved, and I don't have the logs from when I first ran filebot to move and rename. Am I stuck trying to match these manually (probably not going to happen)?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: FileBot keeps a History so you can always check which file was moved where after the fact.

:idea: If you want copy along Companion Files then you can enable the Import companion files feature when processing files. You probably won't be able to process orphaned companion files after the primary video files have already been moved away though.

:arrow: If mklink somehow works then you can use --action move to move the file to the destination and then use the -exec option to run custom commands on newly processed files.

e.g.

Shell: Select all

-exec mklink "{historic.f}" "{f}"
randyest

Post by randyest »

I can see some history but not enough to make it worthwhile to revert and re-do will apply import. So I guess -exec mklink will have to do. I assume historic.f is the original filename and f is the new filename? I want to link the directory not the file. Is that possible?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

randyest wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 05:22 I can see some history but not enough to make it worthwhile to revert and re-do will apply import. So I guess -exec mklink will have to do. I assume historic.f is the original filename and f is the new filename? I want to link the directory not the file. Is that possible?
I don't think it's conceptually possible to have two folders with two different file listings that are the same folder... Presumably we want to rename files, i.e. /A/a.mkv becomes /B/b.mkv no? If you rename parent folders only then you can symlink those folders I guess.

You can use {folder} and {historic.folder} to generate your -exec commands in any case.
randyest

Post by randyest »

I don't understand your first sentence. I want to:
  • Run filebot on my INCOMING NAS/Movies folder.
  • Have filebot rename and move each directory to the STORAGE NAS, creating a folder and renaming the movie file to be {plex} format based on matching to the MovieDB or TVDB.
  • Have filebot (rename keeplink?) or run an -exec script to create a symbolic soft link from the original non-plex-named folder on INCOMING NAS/Movies to the target which is the plex-named folder
E.g., I start with:
  • INCOMING_ NAS\movies\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah.mkv
    And nothing is linking to this from STORAGE NAS, yet.
  • Either by keeplink, -exec, or a totally separate bash or cmd script I run manually or on a schedule, which:
  • Creates a a symbolic soft link from target folder STORAGE_NAS\movies\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah\ to link folder INCOMING_NAS\movies\movie (year)
  • INCOMING_ NAS\movies\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah\ and the movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah.mkv are unchanged so it can continue to seed. But the directory and everything in it will have been moved to STORAGE_NAS, so that there's no disk space used on INCOMING_NAS.
According to windows and synology this should work. And it does, but only if the link is on a local drive. If I try to make the link on another NAS, I get Permission Denied. If I try to move the link to a NAS, I get Permission Denied. I assume this is why keeplink doesn't work and -exec probably won't either.

But if I load up a Cygwin (bash for Windows) shell, I can make links to/from wherever I want no problem. And the result behaves exactly as I want as described above.

I can't find a reason why permission would be denied by the NAS. I can copy files to it from windows cmd. I confirmed that the permissions on the NAS shared folder are correct.

So, I guess what I'll do is run filebot as usual (with -action move), then go to cygwin and parse the filebot.log for successful [MOVE]'s, extract the relevant folder names, and then create the links accordingly.

Thanks for your help and please let me know if you think of anything else I can check or try.
randyest

Post by randyest »

Any idea why this doesn't output to (or even create) c:\testexec.txt? I'm using the '--def exec=' form because I want to get the list of source and destination folders for every successful move. This runs without error but no output.

cmd /c filebot . -script fn:amc --action TEST --apply import --def movieFormat="W:\{plex}" --def seriesFormat="W:\{plex}" --def excludeList="M:\filebot_logs\amc2.txt" --def --output "M:\filebot_logs" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file "M:\filebot_logs\filebot.log" --def exec="echo {quote historic.folder folder} >> c:\testexec.txt"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I would symlink each file rather than the parent folder. I see no benefit in moving the files to a new structure - keeping the original file names - and then symlinking the parent folder.

e.g. multi-file torrent

INCOMING_ NAS\movies\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah.mkv --> STORAGE_NAS\Media\Movies\Name (Year)\Name (Year).mkv
e.g. single-file torrent

INCOMING_ NAS\movies\movie.year.group.encoding.blah.blah.mkv --> STORAGE_NAS\Media\Movies\Name (Year)\Name (Year).mkv

randyest wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 03:47 I can't find a reason why permission would be denied by the NAS. I can copy files to it from windows cmd. I confirmed that the permissions on the NAS shared folder are correct.
The error messages you get from the underlying file system - especially remote file systems - are often cause misleading because the OS is generally working with generic error codes. So "Permission Denied" can mean anything. Maybe actually permission denied. Maybe "operation not possible". Maybe something else.

randyest wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 03:47 So, I guess what I'll do is run filebot as usual (with -action move), then go to cygwin and parse the filebot.log for successful [MOVE]'s, extract the relevant folder names, and then create the links accordingly.
I guess you can use -exec to call cygwin to then run bash to then run ln -s.

randyest wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 08:04 Any idea why this doesn't output to (or even create) c:\testexec.txt?
:?: What does the console output say? (console output; not log file; because the powershell subprocess may print console output directly to the console and not the filebot log file)

:idea: C:\ is write-protected by default. Windows not allowing you to create / write c:\testexec.txt would be rather expected. You'll want to manually create a C:\Logs folder and then use that.

EDIT:

Your code is also incorrect. Here's how you use the quote() function for multiple arguments:

Format: Select all

echo {quote historic.folder} {quote folder}
or

Format: Select all

echo {quote historic.folder, folder}
randyest

Post by randyest »

1. I want the actual files on STORAGE_NAS, named for plex, in a folder also named for plex. I want the original folder/filenames on INCOMING_NAS as links so I can continue seeding them without wasting space. I want the original folder/file names on a separate NAS (as links) than the actual plex-named folder/files (not links) on the STORAGE_NAS. I don't want to keep the original file (or folder) names on STORAGE_NAS as they are filled with junk and confuse plex. I definitely don't want the real files and the links on the same NAS as that is a mess. I may be misunderstanding your suggestion here, but I have confirmed that manually moving a file from INCOMING_NAS to STORAGE_NAS and naming the links properly works fine for both plex and qbit seeding.

2 & 3. Fair points. I know it's possible (via cygwin) or the windows tool ln.exe which is part of the free tool link share extension. So if I could get '--def exec="" ' to actually do something I have at least two good solutions. Does the -script mode '--def exec="" ' format work in -action TEST mode?

4. I though of that later and make a c:\logs folder for the output, but got nothing. I created and empty text file in that folder named testexec.txt and still nothing is written.

Here's the first part of the console output, if you want the whole thing I can upload it somewhere and link you to it:

M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))>cmd /c filebot . -script fn:amc --action TEST --apply import --def movieFormat="W:\{plex}" --def seriesFormat="W:\{plex}" --def excludeList="M:\filebot_logs\amc2.txt" --def --output "M:\filebot_logs" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file "M:\filebot_logs\filebot.log" --def exec="echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt"
Run script [fn:amc] at [Wed Apr 17 20:12:07 EDT 2024]

Parameter: seriesFormat = W:\{plex}
Parameter: excludeList = M:\filebot_logs\amc2.txt
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: minLengthMS = 0
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: exec = echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt
Argument[0]: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))
[TEST] --def artwork is incompatible with --action TEST and has been disabled
Use excludes: M:\filebot_logs\amc2.txt (0)
Ignore extra: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\[Ricky Gervais] Extras (2005-2007) Complete Series DVDRip
Ignore extra: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\[Ricky Gervais] The Office (2001-2003) Complete Series DVDRip\Extras

<--- cut out many more "Ignore extra:" lines -->

Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Babylon A D 2008 Extended  1080p BluRay HEVC x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Subs\Babylon.A.D.2008.Extended.srt
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\ID1_[en-US] {Full USA}.srt
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Blind Date Book Club 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Breathe 2024 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Sub\Breathe 2024.srt
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx] - Copy\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Dune.Part.Two.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX[TGx]\Dune.Part.Two.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Ex.Machina.2014.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-X.7.1.HEVC.HYBRID.REMUX-FraMeSToR\Ex.Machina.2014.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-X.7.1.HEVC.HYBRID.REMUX-FraMeSToR.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Frankenstein.Created.Woman.1967.SF.1080p.BluRay.x265.hevc.10bit.AAC.2.0.commentary-HeVK.mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Gone Girl 2014 1080p BluRay AV1 Opus 5.1 [981]\Gone Girl 2014 1080p BluRay AV1 Opus 5.1 [981].mkv
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Hundreds.of.Beavers.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]\Hundreds.of.Beavers.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv

<-- cut out many more "Input:" lines --> 

Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[16,18],"id":673411,"original_language":"ja","original_title":"?????????? The storm breaks","overview":"","popularity":4.938,"poster_path":"/wOwI8IfgkT4o7gKgohYa5IBpJUj.jpg","release_date":"","title":"Twittering Birds Never Fly: The Storm Breaks","video":false,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[],"id":946630,"original_language":"en","original_title":"KingDom","overview":"Six drag kings embark on a moustache curling adventure to steal the Monument to Masculinity, a solid gold urinal, in a mad-cap attempt to keep their gentlemen?s club ?KingDom? afloat in times of economic peril.","popularity":0.6,"poster_path":"/rK4J3rtPCms38tRB6dNMD4ablqv.jpg","release_date":"","title":"KingDom","video":false,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[],"id":982822,"original_language":"en","original_title":"Podcast a la carta - Charla con Diana Uribe","overview":"The podcast is a format that goes beyond the boundaries of radio language. With multiple voices and topics, producers design series especially to be listened to online. To celebrate International Podcast Day, Diana Uribe talks about the craft of podcasting.","popularity":0.6,"poster_path":"/ceigWlkpzEh69uFulUQxnnJrEc0.jpg","release_date":"","title":"Podcast a la carta - Charla con Diana Uribe","video":false,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[35,80,27],"id":1115548,"original_language":"es","original_title":"Podcast °Rapaces Nocturnos","overview":"","popularity":1.229,"poster_path":"/xyGOSY7qIhOcJp4TYxKNvnRT6sc.jpg","release_date":"","title":"Podcast °Rapaces Nocturnos","video":false,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":"/s5VQ58hn2rsJOZTIicpWKbCmiPx.jpg","genre_ids":[],"id":1261982,"original_language":"en","original_title":"Podcasters","overview":"When two highly-uneducated-yet-enthusiastic sisters set out to start a podcast, their big dreams take a turn when they accidentally kill the first guest.","popularity":0.6,"poster_path":"/bxUseeGVk1t47rX4ox7GschoscH.jpg","release_date":"","title":"Podcasters","video":false,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Missing data: release_date: {"adult":false,"backdrop_path":"/yXBW7py0muRidU96gYvZJn4OfYr.jpg","genre_ids":[],"id":1187875,"original_language":"pt","original_title":"Mario Schwartzmann (158) | ? Deriva Podcast com Arthur Petry","overview":"","popularity":0.6,"poster_path":null,"release_date":"","title":"Mario Schwartzmann (158) | ? Deriva Podcast com Arthur Petry","video":true,"vote_average":0.0,"vote_count":0}
Group: {Movie=Babylon A.D. (2008)} => [Babylon A D 2008 Extended  1080p BluRay HEVC x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM.mkv, Babylon.A.D.2008.Extended.srt]
Group: {Movie=Babylon A.D. (2008), Series=null} => [KINGDOM  RG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Baghead (2023)} => [Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Baghead (2023), Series=null} => [ID1_[en-US] {Full USA}.srt, KINGDOM  RG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Blind Date Book Club (2024), Series=null} => [Blind Date Book Club 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Breathe (2024), Series=null} => [Breathe 2024 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv, KINGDOM  RG.mkv, Breathe 2024.srt]
Group: {Movie=CHiPS (2017)} => [CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Double Down South (2024), Series=null} => [Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Dune: Part Two (2024)} => [Dune.Part.Two.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Ex Machina (2015)} => [Ex.Machina.2014.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-X.7.1.HEVC.HYBRID.REMUX-FraMeSToR.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Frankenstein Created Woman (1967)} => [Frankenstein.Created.Woman.1967.SF.1080p.BluRay.x265.hevc.10bit.AAC.2.0.commentary-HeVK.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Gone Girl (2014)} => [Gone Girl 2014 1080p BluRay AV1 Opus 5.1 [981].mkv]
Group: {Movie=Hundreds of Beavers (2024), Series=null} => [Hundreds.of.Beavers.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Invasion of the Animal People (1959), Series=null} => [Invasion of the Animal People (1959) RiffTrax 720p.10bit.WEBRip.x265-budgetbits.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Jimmy Carr: Natural Born Killer (2024), Series=null} => [Jimmy Carr Natural Born Killer 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=LaRoy, Texas (2024), Series=null} => [LaRoy.Texas.2023.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Series=louis therouxs forbidden america} => [Louis.Therouxs.Forbidden.America.S01E01.Extreme.and.Online.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD2.0.H.264-Cinefeel.mkv, Louis.Therouxs.Forbidden.America.S01E02.Raps.New.Frontline.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD2.0.H.264-Cinefeel.mkv, Louis.Therouxs.Forbidden.America.S01E03.Porns.MeToo.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD2.0.H.264-Cinefeel.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Man on Fire (1987)} => [Man on Fire 1987 1080p BluRay HEVC x265 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Model House (2024), Series=null} => [Model House 2024 1080p WEB-DL DD 5 1 H264-BobDobbs.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Monster Mash (2024), Series=null} => [Monster.Mash.2024.1080p.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Parable (2020), Series=parable} => [Parable.2023.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Parachute (2024), Series=null} => [Parachute.2023.1080p.WEB.H264-KBOX.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Ricky (2009), Series=null} => [[MISC] Ricky does boxing for charity.mp4, [MISC] Ricky popping a cork on Karl's head live in studio.mp4]
Group: {Series=stephen at glasto} => [[MISC] Stephen at Glasto 09 talking to fan about Springsteen.mp4]
Group: {Series=an idiot appeal comic relief} => [[TV Special] An Idiot Appeal - Comic Relief 2011.mp4]
Group: {Series=Monkey (1978)} => [[TV Special] Monkey Lovers with Karl.mp4]
Group: {Movie=The Promotion (2008), Series=null} => [[An Idiot Abroad] Karl's book signing at Asda.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad] Karl talks to Michael Palin about books.mp4, [Happyslapped By A Jellyfish] Karl working on his first new book video podcast.mp4, [Happyslapped By A Jellyfish] TV Special - Ricky, Karl and other celebrities about Karl's first new book.mp4, [Karlology] Karl on how to write a book.mp4, [The Moaning of Life] Karl's Facebook QA.mp4, [The Moaning of Life] promotion series from Karl's YouTube channel Part 1.mp4, [The Moaning of Life] promotion series from Karl's YouTube channel Part 2.mp4, [The Moaning of Life] promotion series from Karl's YouTube channel Part 3.mp4, [The Moaning of Life] promotion series from Karl's YouTube channel Part 4.mp4, [The World of Karl Pilkington] Promotion bit.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Jim Crockett Promotions: The Good Old Days (2013), Series=promotions} => [[An Idiot Abroad 2] Ricky, Steve and Karl doing several short bits for dvd promotion.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 2] Ricky, Steve and Karl on Science Channel.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 2] Ricky and Karl The Huffington Post 'Hellofington'.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 3] Ricky, Karl and Warwick doing several short bits for dvd promotion.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 3] Ricky, Karl and Warwick - Show Preview QA.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 3] Ricky, Karl and Warwick - The Travel Diary.mp4, [An Idiot Abroad 3] TV Interview with Ricky, Karl and Warwick fixed.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Promotion (1975), Series=null} => [[An Idiot Abroad] Promotion outtakes.mp4, [DVD Promotion] Karl promotes The Moaning Of Life 2.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Jim Crockett Promotions: The Good Old Days (2013), Series=null} => [[An Idiot Abroad] Ricky, Steve and Karl on Science Channel.mp4, [HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show] Karl gets annoyed at producers sales team for needing motivation.mp4, [HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show] Ricky, Steve and Karl 'Another pointless conversation' on HBO.mp4, [HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show] Ricky, Steve and Karl are interviewed for HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show.mp4, [HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show] Ricky, Steve and Karl interview for The Guardian.mp4, [Podcast Promotion] Ricky promotes the new audiobooks with a real monkey.mp4, [Podcast Promotion] TV bit for the new podcast.mp4, [TV Promotion] Ricky, Steve and Karl on Science Channel.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Jim Crockett Promotions: The Good Old Days (2013), Series=The Ricky Gervais Show (2010)} => [[HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show] The Ricky Gervais Show promotion interview at a party for Channel 4.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Failure "The Focus" (Fan Made) (2015), Series=null} => [[MISC] Fan animated bit where they talk about cloning.mp4, [MISC] Heartwarming fan-made compilation clips of the boys.mp4, [MISC] Karl's 'A Love of Two Brains'  animated by fan.mp4, [MISC] Karl in Skyrim.mp4, [Movie trailers] Pilkinception.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Iron Man (2008), Series=null} => [[Movie trailers] Iron Manc.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Failure "The Focus" (Fan Made) (2015), Series=fan made} => [[Movie trailers] Iron Manc 2.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Taken (2008), Series=null} => [[Movie trailers] Taken.mp4]
Group: {} => [Karl Pilkington revisits the house with dead flies and condoms (RARE).mp4]
Group: {Movie=Bloody Podcast (2023), Series=null} => [[Video Podcast] Learn English with Ricky Gervais.mp4, [Video Podcast] The Ricky Gervais Show Video Podcast.mp4]
Group: {Movie='R Xmas (2001), Series=null} => [[Bonus Christmas Special] Radio 2 Christmas Show.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Primal Fear (1996)} => [Primal Fear 1996 Remastered 1080p BluRay HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Quadrophenia (1979)} => [Quadrophenia (1979) 1080p H264 AC-3.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Ricky Gervais: Armageddon (2023)} => [Ricky.Gervais.Armageddon.2023.1080p.WEB.h264-ETHEL.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Ricky Gervais: Humanity (2018)} => [Ricky.Gervais.Humanity.2018.WEB.500MB.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Ricky Gervais: SuperNature (2022)} => [Ricky.Gervais.SuperNature.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RBG.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Ricky Gervais Live: Animals (2003), Series=null} => [Ricky Gervais Animals KLAXXON.avi]
Group: {Movie=Ricky Gervais Live IV: Science (2010), Series=null} => [Ricky Gervais Live IV - Science (2010) (1080p BluRay x265 Bandi).mkv]
Group: {Movie=Riddle of Fire (2024), Series=null} => [Riddle.of.Fire.2023.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Road House (2024)} => [Road.House.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Roommate Regret (2024), Series=null} => [Roommate.Regret.2024.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Scoop (2024), Series=null} => [scoop.2024.1080p.web.h264-quirkyrainbowmynaofstamina.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Seagrass (2024), Series=null} => [Seagrass.2023.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Sex Drive (2008), Series=null} => [Sex Movie in 4D - 2008 - HMR.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Shutter Island (2010)} => [Shutter.Island.2010.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Silver Haze (2023), Series=null} => [Silver.Haze.2023.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Sleeping Dogs (2024), Series=null} => [Sleeping.Dogs.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Spermworld (2024), Series=null} => [Spermworld.2024.720p.DSNP.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)} => [Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Series=Martin (1992)} => [steve.martin.a.documentary.in.2.pieces.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-successfulcrab.mkv, steve.martin.a.documentary.in.2.pieces.s01e02.1080p.web.h264-successfulcrab.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Suze (2023), Series=null} => [Suze.2023.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Series=The Completely Made-Up Adventures of Dick Turpin (2024)} => [The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E01.A.Legend.Is.Born.Sort.Of.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv, The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E02.The.Unrobbable.Coach.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv, The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E03.Run.Wilde.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv, The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E04.Curse.of.the.Reddlehag.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv, The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E05.Tommy.Silversides.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv, The.Completely.Made-Up.Adventures.of.Dick.Turpin.S01E06.Turpin.Time.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Creator (2023)} => [The.Creator.2023.1080p.UHD.BluRay.DV.HDR10.x265.DD.5.1-SM737.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (2023)} => [The.Hunger.Games.The.Ballad.Of.Songbirds.And.Snakes.2023.Bluray.1080p.AV1.OPUS.7.1-DECK.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Mist (2007)} => [The.Mist.2007.HYBRiD.1080p.BluRay.AV1.Opus.7.1-Retr0.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Post (2017)} => [The.Post.2017.1080p.10bit.BluRay.8CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Rain People (1969), Series=null} => [The.Rain.People.1969.1080p.HULU.WEBRip.DDP2.0.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Secret Army (2024), Series=null} => [The.Secret.Army.2024.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Truth vs. Alex Jones (2024), Series=null} => [The.Truth.vs.Alex.Jones.2024.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Killer (1989)} => [The Killer 1989 REMASTERED 1080p (DUAL) BluRay HEVC x265 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Kill Team (2019)} => [The Kill Team 2019 1080p.ts]
Group: {Movie=The Last Rifleman (2023)} => [The Last Rifleman (2023) 1080p H264 iTA EnG AC3 5.1 Sub iTA EnG NUEnG AsPiDe-MIRCrew.mkv]
Group: {Series=The Purge (2018)} => [The.Purge.S01E01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E02.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E03.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E05.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E06.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E07.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E08.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E09.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The.Purge.S01E10.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E01 This Is Not a Test.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E02 Everything Is Fine.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E03 Blindspots.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E04 Grief Box.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E05 House of Mirrors.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E06 Happy Holidays.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E07 Should I Stay or Should I Go.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E08 Before the Sirens.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E09 Hail Mary.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv, The Purge S02E10 701am.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.EAC3.6.0-Qman[UTR].mkv]
Group: {Series=The Ricky Gervais Show (2010)} => [The Ricky Gervais Show S01E01 Space Monkey 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E02 Knob At Night 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E03 Charity 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E04 Dolphins 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E05 Glass Houses 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E06 Cobblers 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E07 The Diary 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E08 Nuts 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E09 The Jockey 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E10 The Fight 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E11 Beetles 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E12 Noises 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S01E13 Freaks 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E01 Clive Warren 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E02 Doppleganger 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E03 The Fly 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E04 Onion 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E05 Insects 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E06 Kidneys 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E07 Night Club 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E08 Future 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E09 Natural History 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E10 Leg Rubber 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E11 Mrs. Battersby 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E12 Art 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S02E13 Munchies 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E01 Bryan's Brain 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E02 Comic Relief 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E03 Armed Forces 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E04 Room 102 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E05 Karl's Day 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E06 The English 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E07 Law And Order 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E08 Medicine 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E09 Earth 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E10 Society 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E11 Wartime 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E12 World Cup 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4, The Ricky Gervais Show S03E13 The Year 720p WEB-DL H264 BONE.mp4]
Group: {Series=Frankenstein (2004)} => [TheUFOMovieTheyDontWantYouToSee.2023.720p.x265.mkv, TheUnseenCrisisVaccineStoriesYouWereNeverTold.2023.x265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=The Wages of Fear (2024), Series=null} => [The Wages of Fear (2024) 1080p WEBRip x265 DD 5.1 [ Hin, Eng ]  ESub.mkv]
Group: {Movie=To Die For (1995)} => [To Die For 1995 REMASTERED 1080p BluRay HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Tokyo Gore Police (2008)} => [Tokyo.Gore.Police.2008.1080p.BluRay.x265.hevc.10bit.AAC.5.1.dual-HeVK.mkv]
Group: {Movie=Tropic Thunder (2008)} => [Tropic Thunder 2008 Unrated DC 1080p BluRay HEVC H265 5.1 BONE.mp4]
Group: {Movie=Union Station (1950), Series=null} => [Union.Station.1950.1080p.BluRay.x265.HEVC.FLAC-SARTRE.mkv]
Group: {Series=Unlocked (2020)} => [Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E01.Shanks.And.Shakedowns.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E02.Day.1.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E03.The.Ogs.Take.Control.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E04.Pod.Daddy.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E05.Fire.and.Hooch.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E06.The.Vote.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E07.New.Blood.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv, Unlocked.A.Jail.Experiment.S01E08.Decision.Day.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv]
Group: {Movie=We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (2013), Series=null} => [WeStealSecretsTheStoryOfWikiLeaks.2013.720p.x265.mkv]
Group: {Movie=What Jennifer Did (2024), Series=null} => [What.Jennifer.Did.2024.720p.NF.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
Group: {Movie=What Lies Below (2020)} => [What Lies Below 2020 1080p.ts]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 file
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Babylon A D 2008 Extended  1080p BluRay HEVC x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Babylon A D 2008 Extended  1080p BluRay HEVC x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Subs\Babylon.A.D.2008.Extended.srt]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Babylon A D 2008 Extended  1080p BluRay HEVC x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Babylon A.D. (2008)\Babylon A.D. (2008).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Subs\Babylon.A.D.2008.Extended.srt] to [W:\Movies\Babylon A.D. (2008)\Babylon A.D. (2008).eng.srt]
Processed 2 files
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Babylon A D 2008 Extended. 1080p BluRay HEVC  x265 10-Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Babylon A.D. (2008)\Babylon A.D. (2008).mkv]
Processed 1 file
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv]
[AUTO] Delete [W:\Movies\Baghead (2023)\Baghead (2023).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Baghead (2023)\Baghead (2023).mkv]
Processed 1 file
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\ID1_[en-US] {Full USA}.srt]
[AUTO] Delete [W:\Movies\Baghead (2023)\Baghead (2023).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Baghead (2023)\Baghead (2023).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Baghead 2023 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\ID1_[en-US] {Full USA}.srt] to [W:\Movies\Baghead (2023)\Baghead (2023).eng.srt]
Processed 2 files
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Blind Date Book Club 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Blind Date Book Club 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Blind Date Book Club 2024 1080p WEB-DL HEVC x265 5.1 BONE.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Blind Date Book Club (2024)\Blind Date Book Club (2024).mkv]
Processed 1 file
Get [English] subtitles for 2 files
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Breathe 2024 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv (English)
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Breathe 2024 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Sub\Breathe 2024.srt]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Breathe 2024 1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Breathe (2024)\Breathe (2024).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\KINGDOM  RG.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Breathe (2024)\Breathe (2024).mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Breathe 2024  1080p Web-DL HECV x265 10Bit DDP5.1 Subs KINGDOM RG\Sub\Breathe 2024.srt] to [W:\Movies\Breathe (2024)\Breathe (2024).eng.srt]
Processed 3 files
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx] - Copy\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx] - Copy\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
[AUTO] Skipped [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx] - Copy\CHIPS.2017.1080p.BluRay.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv] because [W:\Movies\CHiPS (2017)\CHiPS (2017).mkv] already exists
Processed 0 files
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
[TEST] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\Double Down South (2024).mkv]
Processed 1 file
In case --def exec="" in -script fn:amc mode doesn't work with -action TEST, I'll try a small sample with -action MOVE and see if I can get some output from exec.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

randyest wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 01:13 I want the original folder/filenames on INCOMING_NAS as links so I can continue seeding them without wasting space.
You want files on INCOMING_NAS to be links to files on STORAGE_NAS. You therefore do not want folders linking to other folders. The folder linking bit does not make sense if you think about it. That's what I've been trying to explain in the post above. You link files. You get the result you want. No linking of folders necessary for that.

That's what --action keeplink does, and if you must use your own commands for some reason, then --action move combined with --def exec will do as well:

--def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}"

--action TEST will indeed disable post-processing operations as no files are processed. We'll add a warning message akin to [TEST] --def artwork is incompatible with --action TEST and has been disabled for --def exec as well.

e.g. run as normal user with Windows default settings: Administrator privilege required for this operation.

Console Output: Select all

$ filebot -script fn:amc *.mp4 --output . --def minFileSize=0 --def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}"
[MOVE] from [.\Alias.1x01.mp4] to [.\TV Shows\Alias {tmdb-2046}\Season 01\Alias - S01E01 - Truth Be Told.mp4]
Processed 1 file
Execute: New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path @'
.\Alias.1x01.mp4
'@ -Target @'
.\TV Shows\Alias {tmdb-2046}\Season 01\Alias - S01E01 - Truth Be Told.mp4
'@
New-Item : Administrator privilege required for this operation.
At line:1 char:1
+ New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path @'
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (.\TV Shows\Alias {tmdb-2046}\Season 01\Alias - S01E01 - Truth Be Told.mp4:String) [New-Item], UnauthorizedAccessException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NewItemSymbolicLinkElevationRequired,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewItemCommand

e.g. try again as Administrator:

Console Output: Select all

$ filebot -script fn:amc *.mp4 --output . --def minFileSize=0 --def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}"
Execute: New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path @'
.\Alias.1x01.mp4
'@ -Target @'
.\TV Shows\Alias {tmdb-2046}\Season 01\Alias - S01E01 - Truth Be Told.mp4
'@

Directory: .

Mode                 LastWriteTime         Length Name
----                 -------------         ------ ----
-a---l        19/04/2024     02:02              0 Alias.1x01.mp4

:idea: Developer Mode may also allow you to create Symbolic Links without requiring admin privileges:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/58048888/1514467
randyest

Post by randyest »

Neither method works. Neither --action keeplink nor your --def exec example creates a link in the INCOMING_NAS to the STORAGE_NAS

--def exec:

M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]>filebot -script fn:amc *.mkv --output . --def minFileSize=0 --def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}" --apply import --def movieFormat="W:\{plex}" --def seriesFormat="W:\{plex}" --def excludeList="M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt" --def --output "M:\filebot_logs"  --def minLengthMS=0 --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file "M:\filebot_logs\filebot.log" --def exec="echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt"
Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Apr 26 23:54:09 EDT 2024]

Parameter: exec = echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt
Parameter: excludeList = M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt
Argument[0]: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv
Use excludes: M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt (0)
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv
Group: {Movie=Double Down South (2024), Series=null} => [Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv]
[MOVE] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265.mkv] to [W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\Double Down South (2024).mkv]
[IMPORT] Import [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt (W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\[TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt)
[IMPORT] Import NEW upcoming releases by Xclusive.txt (W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\NEW upcoming releases by Xclusive.txt)
[IMPORT] Import source.txt (W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\source.txt)
Processed 1 file
Fetching movie artwork for [Double Down South (2024)] to [W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)]
Generate Movie NFO: Double Down South [1096462]
Fetching W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\poster.jpg => [posters/2000x3000, en, 15936.0, https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/qgAnqwaFKg0fsWVTFEo6vk82msE.jpg]
Fetching W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\fanart.jpg => [backdrops/3840x2160, 11474.0, https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/fxpAGvjcoPaFHx9csqlBH3Ysb47.jpg]
Fanart not found: W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\clearart.png / hdmovieclearart
Fanart not found: W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\clearart.png / movieart
Fetching W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\logo.png => [hdmovielogo, en, 3.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/1096462/hdmovielogo/double-down-south-6409f2ea4c2c7.png]
Fanart not found: W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)\disc.png / moviedisc
Execute: echo @'
M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]
'@ @'
W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)
'@ >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt
Done ?(?????)?
This does output the original and new folder/filenames to c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt.But it creates no links.

-action KEEEPLINK:

M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))>filebot ./The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv -script fn:amc --action KEEPLINK --apply import --def movieFormat="W:\{plex}" --def seriesFormat="W:\{plex}" --def excludeList="M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt" --def --output "M:\filebot_logs" --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file "M:\filebot_logs\filebot.log" --def exec="echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt"
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Apr 27 00:07:36 EDT 2024]

Parameter: excludeList = M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt
Argument[0]: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv
Use excludes: M:\filebot_logs\amc3.txt (0)
Input: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv
Group: {Movie=The Great Outdoors (1988)} => [The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv]
No subtitles: M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv (English)
Auto-detect movie from context [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv]
[KEEPLINK] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv] to [W:\Movies\The Great Outdoors (1988)\The Great Outdoors (1988).mkv]
Unable to relativize file path: W:\Movies\The Great Outdoors (1988)\The Great Outdoors (1988).mkv: 'other' has different root
[KEEPLINK] from [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv] to [W:\Movies\The Great Outdoors (1988)\The Great Outdoors (1988).mkv] failed due to I/O error [M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\The.Great.Outdoors.1988.1080p.BluRay.DDP.5.1.x265-EDGE2020.mkv: The file or directory is not a reparse point]
Processed 0 files
Finished without processing any files
Failure (?_?)??
Regardless if I point to the folder or the video file -keeplink gives the "not a reparse point" error, and --def exec ... give an unspecified error.

Of course I want to run filebot on the whole INCOMING_NAS/incoming/(( MOVIES ) folder and all subfolders.

Windows mklink and the open-source tool ln.exe also fail to make links. Cygwin "ln -s" makes the link, but if I open it, MPC-HC says it can't render the file, so I'm guessing the link is broken somehow I'm at a loss. It may be time to skip filebot and test out the *arrs l8ke Radarr and Sonarr which can allegedly do what I want with no special handling.

Thanks for all your help rednoah.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You pass this --def exec expression:

which results in this command being executed:

echo @'
M:\incoming\((  MOVIES ))\Double.Down.South.2022.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x265.10bit-GalaxyRG265[TGx]
'@ @'
W:\Movies\Double Down South (2024)
'@ >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt
and the echo command that is called then indeed does nothing. PEBCAK.

:!: Keep in mind that you can only specify 1 --def key=value per key. If you set the same --def key multiple times then the last one counts.

YES:

--def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}"
NO:

--def exec="New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path {quote historic.f} -Target {quote f}" --def exec="echo {quote historic.folder, folder} >> c:\filebot_logs\testexec.txt"