Diferent databases for anime and shows

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
aykot

Diferent databases for anime and shows

Post by aykot »

Hi everyone!

So far, the filebot scripting is the best thing I´ve ever used, to have a complete collection of my tv shows named properly.
I have a question. I would like to use thetvdb for the tvshows and anidb for the anime, but I dont see how can I specify each variable in each type of media.
Here is my script code:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5.6/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh -script fn:amc "/Users/NONEEDTOKNOW/Downloads/Transmission" --output "/Volumes/My Book 3 TB" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --def artwork=n --def subtitles=en --def --lang en --def "seriesFormat=Series/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} {s}x{e.pad(2)} - {t}"  "movieFormat=Películas/{n} {y}" "animeFormat=Anime/{n}/{fn}"
I know it is long and messy, but it was my first script and become more with lots of mods.
I tried to look over the forum, but I dont know where to put the "-db".

Hope anyone can help me.

Best regards
rednoah
The Source

Re: Diferent databases for anime and shows

Post by rednoah »

The amc script will process files as Anime (use AniDB, use animeFormat, etc) if files can be detected as such:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1508

The amc script does not use the --db option. You can force Anime mode by passing in --def ut_label=anime, or using a folder called Anime as structure root folder.

NO:

/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5.6/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh
YES:

/usr/local/bin/filebot
YES:

filebot
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
aykot

Post by aykot »

rednoah wrote:1.
The amc script will process files as Anime (use AniDB, use animeFormat, etc) if files can be detected as such:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1508
I dont have a problem identifying anime, the script I posted is working perfectly, recognizing anime as anime, tv shows as shows and movies as movies.
rednoah wrote: 2.
The amc script does not use the --db option. You can force Anime mode by passing in --def ut_label=anime, or using a folder called Anime as structure root folder.
All my downloads go directly to the same watching folder, so using another folder is not a solution.
Neither I can force to anime mode because the movies and tv shows part sopt working.
rednoah wrote: 3.
NO:

/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5.6/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh
YES:

/usr/local/bin/filebot
YES:

filebot
As you can see in my other only post, this is the only way I can call the script.
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2395
none of the YES options work.

Best regards
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I would like to use thetvdb for the tvshows and anidb for the anime
I dont have a problem identifying anime, the script I posted is working perfectly, recognizing anime as anime, tv shows as shows and movies as movies.
Well, then I have no idea what the problem is. If files are identified as anime then those files will be processed with AniDB. If "anime" are processed with TheTVDB it means that these "anime" are recognized as TV Shows.

I don't believe you. Even if filebot doesn't work for some weird reason, /usr/local/bin/filebot can't not work, because it's an absolute path and symlinks to an absolute path:

ls -l `which filebot`
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.