Why cant I just?

Support for Windows users
torres3490

Why cant I just?

Post by torres3490 »

Ive tried everything in the settings for "Run program after torrent completion, here is my script (I tried adding an --output) Nothing work

why cant I just add a file path to a bat file located on my computer? I tried adding this "J:\Movies and TVrename.bat" but nothing

Can somebody help me,Im new to this. I just want it to work?
here is the location

J:\Movies and TVrename.bat

Notes:
Yes I paid for the licesnse

original bat file (works if ran by itself)

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --def movieFormat="D:/Movies/{n} ({y}) {vf}/{n} ({y}) {vf}" --def seriesFormat="M:\TV Shows/{n}/{n} {'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t} ({vf})" --action move -non-strict "J:\Qbit\COMPLETED" --conflict skip --def artwork=y --def extras=y --def plex=host:7NeoXGLfhtrz3WJb2seu  --def clean=y --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt
Modded version for qbit

"c:\program files\filebot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def "seriesFormat=M:\TvShows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}{'.'+lang}" "movieFormat=D:\Movies/{n}"  unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
(I did try adding a output to the script, didnt work)

"c:\program files\filebot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "J:\Qbit\COMPLETED" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def "seriesFormat=M:\TvShows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}{'.'+lang}" "movieFormat=D:\Movies/{n}"  unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Why cant I just?

Post by rednoah »

AFAIK, uT can't run *.bat files because *.bat files aren't executable, they're just so happen to be executed by cmd if you double-click them:

cmd.exe /c "X:\test.bat"

The amc script instructions are pretty much copy & paste and should work out of the box. If something does not work, then the --log-file amc.log would be the first place to look for hints as to what's going on.

If uT is accessing the files while you're processing them with --action move then Windows will probably not allow the move operation. Best to use --action duplicate instead, and keep things on the same drive so that it can create hardlinks.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.