Unable to sort movies

Support for Windows users
bbqsquirt

Unable to sort movies

Post by bbqsquirt »

I'm playing around with the AMC script and had TV shows sorting nicely. Tried a movie and it keeps sending the hardlinked file to an "Unsorted" folder. I forced the "movie" label but still the same result. Here's the log:

Code: Select all

PS C:\program files\filebot> filebot -script fn:amc --output "Y:testing/" --action hardlink -non-strict "Y:/Downloading/A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi" --log-file amc.log --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def "seriesFormat=Y:/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Y:/Movies/{n ({y})/{fn}"  unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=Movie"
Locking C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Dec 30 18:44:32 PST 2019]
Parameter: seriesFormat = Y:/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Y:/Movies/{n ({y})/{fn}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = %F
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_label = Movie
Argument[0]: Y:\Downloading\A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi
Bad ut_dir value: %F
Bad ut_title value: %N
Input: Y:\Downloading\A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi
xattr: [A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi] => [A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (2019)]
Group: [Movie:true] => [A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi]
ScriptException: SyntaxError: missing token: }
Processing 1 unsorted files
[HARDLINK] from [Y:\Downloading\A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi] to [Y:\testing\Unsorted\A.Beautiful.Day.in.the.Neighborhood.2019.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ?(?????)?
PS C:\program files\filebot>
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unable to sort movies

Post by rednoah »

Your movie format is syntactically incorrect:

Y:/Movies/{n ({y})/{fn}
And the error message is on point:

ScriptException: SyntaxError: missing token: }

:idea: I recommend using the Format Editor GUI to prototype formats, and only copy & paste them into your command-line call once you've tested them. That's how I do it. It saves time and energy. ;)

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bbqsquirt

Re: Unable to sort movies

Post by bbqsquirt »

that was it! thanks so much dude